50 Billie Jean hats. 50 lucky fans ?

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
Well I would think Billie Jean is 100% on the list.. and the original routine is to throw out the hat at the end of Billie jean..

so.. do you have any chance to catch it?
do you think there's gonna be lots up for sale?

I'm trying to figure out how long MJ throws that hat!!!! lol
probably gonna be someone in A2

exciting time.. hehe:D

^^hahahaha if you catch it, give it to me please? lol!!!
I have a few chances too I think..
imagen the FIGHT down in the audience..it's gonna be crazy

A little off on a tangent but when I went to see 50cent at Wembley he threw all his clothes in the audience. We were near the front and I had a shoe hit me on the head, and i mean a big timberland boot! i caught it but it hurt!! I have it in a perspex cube - hopefully i can replace it with MJ's Hat !!

I want to come out of there alive... so I dont think I will even try :bugeyed :lol:

^^omg!!!!! sugerbunny. you should have sung "I don't know wheter...to laugh..or cry"..
I hope MJ is gonna stick it to throwing the lighter clothes off and not heavy shoes!!! haha
you could get alot for that shoe you know if you sell it on ebay and then buy a billie jean hat that someone's caught and selling hehe :D

lorraine,
LOL!!!! u know u gotta try haha

^^omg!!!!! sugerbunny. you should have sung "I don't know wheter...to laugh..or cry"..
I hope MJ is gonna stick it to throwing the lighter clothes off and not heavy shoes!!! haha
you could get alot for that show you know if you sell it on ebay and then buy a billie jean hat that someone's caught and sells hehe :D

Thats a good idea - I kinda like to keep it as a souvenier of the thing that nearly killed me lol I had too attach that shoe to my bra to stop it being taken away from me by other fans. I must say though I took on 50 cent fans for that shoe *we can all imagine the sterotype -its true * but would I take on MJ Fans - NO WAY!! i would not want to get involved I saw what happened first hand at the WMAS

Thats a good idea - I kinda like to keep it as a souvenier of the thing that nearly killed me lol I had too attach that shoe to my bra to stop it being taken away from me by other fans. I must say though I took on 50 cent fans for that shoe *we can all imagine the sterotype -its true * but would I take on MJ Fans - NO WAY!! i would not want to get involved I saw what happened first hand at the WMAS

woah:mello: that's true! the jacket in a 100 pieces! pretty rough stuff!!!!
I guess everyone wants a piece of Michael!
to have SOMETHING he's worn is cool.
but getting the hat as one piece would be cooler than having the ribbon of it or something hahaa

I know that at least one night it's got to come over into A1, row G... right into my arms, baby! ;) My husband was joking a while back about what if AEG said they're not paying for 50 hats, so there will be one, with a retractable elastic cord attached. MJ flings it into the audience, it sails out, just touching the tips of our fingers and.... snap... back to the stage. Psyche! Imagine, lol.

woah:mello: that's true! the jacket in a 100 pieces! pretty rough stuff!!!!
I guess everyone wants a piece of Michael!
to have SOMETHING he's worn is cool.
but getting the hat as one piece would be cooler than having the ribbon of it or something hahaa

Yeah definatly would I would give to catch that hat

but would I take on MJ Fans - NO WAY!! i would not want to get involved I saw what happened first hand at the WMAS
Can you say a bit about this? I've seen the footage of him tossing that jacket into the audience and everyone grabbing at it, but then the cameras turned away. I wondered... was it ripped into 10 pieces? How long did people fight over it? All night? Did it get vicious, with the need for Security to come over or something? I don't think I'd want to be part of that. I always wondered the same about the Billie Jean hats. Was never that close to know.

I know that at least one night it's got to come over into A1, row G... right into my arms, baby! ;) My husband was joking a while back about what if AEG said they're not paying for 50 hats, so there will be one, with a retractable elastic cord attached. MJ flings it into the audience, it sails out, just touching the tips of our fingers and.... snap... back to the stage. Psyche! Imagine, lol.

that's too funny!!! HAHAHAAA:D

Yeah definatly would I would give to catch that hat

what about if thousands of hats fell from the ceiling as he throw his "GOLD" hat out?

WARNING: If that hat is near me i have no problem throwing elbows...so duck..that is all

lol

If I catch the hat, I've got no choice but to throw it again :lol:

I hope he throws the hat, but also the glove...

In HIStory Tour though, I always thought throwing the glove was a sign of tiredness as he only did that much during first leg where his dancing was rough... In Seoul his glove was really loose.

Victory Tour looked kinda rigged the cameraman was catching the hat in Houston!

Well there's rumors he'll do Billie Jean differently, what if no hat? What if like music video with black leather jacket?

Can you say a bit about this? I've seen the footage of him tossing that jacket into the audience and everyone grabbing at it, but then the cameras turned away. I wondered... was it ripped into 10 pieces? How long did people fight over it? All night? Did it get vicious, with the need for Security to come over or something? I don't think I'd want to be part of that. I always wondered the same about the Billie Jean hats. Was never that close to know.

Lol just read Michaelson's post! I doubt he is even joking lol! I dont think her was much left of that jacket at all!!

p.s Michael is on the radio at work first song that ive heard yipppee

^^ hahahahahahaa!

I soo hope I could catch the hat. But it probably won't happen scince I am on the first tier. But if he somehow threw the hat all the way up to first tier I'll be violent and fight to keep the hat. And I personally think MJ fans should respect the person who got the hat and not try to snach it from him/her. Even if it's hard.

^^ hahahahahahaa!

I soo hope I could catch the hat. But it probably won't happen scince I am on the first tier. But if he somehow threw the hat all the way up to first tier I'll be violent and fight to keep the hat. And I personally think MJ fans should respect the person who got the hat and not try to snach it from him/her. Even if it's hard.

I love this post "ill be VIOLENT and FIGHT to keep it" then there "Mj fans should respect..." LMAO

I think that the skirmish that ensues will be fun to watch as O2 is seated

Haha!That would be pretty funny actually. Then he would end up "fishing" a fan back to the stage... haha you know if someone wouldn't let go. What a show...:D

I'm not sitting anywhere near the stage so whatever...he can throw 10000 hats and I won't get a single one. That's probably for the best because I wouldn't survive if the hat landed close :bugeyed

Back