28 May08.....the buzz about Michael at that party is still going

I just won't be surprised if I see articles that say Michael is retarded, he can't walk anymore, he uses artificial spine etc.

I hate when they make him a monster.

http://www.944.com/blog/813/

2008-05-29

Blog, Written by: Chriselle (she was there - party guest)

Christian Audigier's 50th Birthday Bash

When I received a beautiful gold box in the mail, I thought for a second it was a recent purchase I made online, but low and behold it was THE Golden ticket and invitation to Christian Audigier’s 50th Birthday Bash. Held at the Peterson Automotive Museum on May 23rd2008, this event was so meticulously put together, it had to be THE party of the year. Words could not describe the ambiance, but only if I knew how it feels to enter the pearly white gates of heaven, that must be it. There were huge angels lined up flapping their beautiful feathery wings in the middle of the entrance, while the ceilings, walls, and floor were all pearly white. Stars like Britney Spears, Fergie, Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, and Alessandra Ambrosio all came out to show some love. But the biggest moment of the night was definitely a shocker to all of us party goers, when Audigier suddenly announced that he had a huge surprise for us! Within that second the crowd went wild when we saw the king of pop, legendary icon Michael Jackson graced his way on stage. Of course, we all knew that Christian Audigier was the designer of the year but who knew that he could throw THE party of the year? HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!

Yes I to Thank you Rasta Pasta for the Information you provide...
I went to the ( Retro to go ) sight where the MJ t-shirt Is at and sent my comment towards MJ,
don't know If It will get posted ,even so my point was made !

This is just like the world music awards... I don't know why they're trying to make it look like we're turning against MJ.

@ Fall Out Boy's music video - I actually like this group.. they have several songs that I really like. But I have to admit that they SLAUGHTERED Michael's song. And the music video is even worse... It almost looks like a parody lol

Back