28 May08.....the buzz about Michael at that party is still going

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member

MJ News in review 28 May 08

[SIZE=-2]Bosh[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson leaves partygoers disappointed
[SIZE=-1]entertainment.oneindia.in, India - May 27, 2008[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]London (ANI): Michael Jackson left the electrifying crowd at fashion designer Christian Audigier's 50th birthday bash in disappointment when he grabbed a ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jackson 'disappoints' at LA appearance [SIZE=-1]Digital Spy[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Reclusive Michael Jackson parties with Britney and Fergie... but ... [SIZE=-1]Mail on Sunday[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Michael Jackson Roll Cuff T-shirt

jackson_2.jpg
The rumours, scandal and cosmetic surgery of recent years have seen Michael Jackson fall from favour, but let’s gloss over that for the moment and celebrate his former glory with this cute Michael Jackson Roll Cuff T-shirt.

The white t-shirt features a sweet cartoon rendering of the superstar in what looks like his Thriller era (note the sparkly gloves). Admittedly, it could be argued that he was already past his best at this time too, but if you liked his 80s work, then this may be the t-shirt for you.
It costs £28 and is available to buy from Urban Outfitters.

For more of the same with a contemporary twist, check out our newly-launched Switched On Set website.

http://www.retrotogo.com/2008/05/michael-jackson.html

(you can leave comments about the article.... click the link above)

Fall Out Boy do Michael Jackson

Wednesday, May 28 2008, 11:17 BST
By Nick Levine, Music Editor
120x120_patrickstump_pete_wentz.jpg

Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' is having a ***** of a year. Getting the remix treatment for the Thriller 25 project, this pop chestnut was dealt not one but two cruel indignities: first, will.i.am got his filthy little knob-twiddling mitts on it; second, Fergie was permitted to shriek over the top.

Now Fall Out Boy have had a stab at 'Beat It', drafting in soft rocker John Mayer - that's right, the one who's getting jiggy with Jennifer Aniston - to play the Eddie Van Halen guitar solo. An inspired choice of cover version it isn't. Pop/punk band takes on guitar-based Michael Jackson song - didn't Alien Ant Farm do this seven years ago?

Despite suffering from two fairly crippling design faults - utter pointlessness and generally being a bit of a mess - Fall Out Boy's 'Beat It' recently made the top 20 in the States. There are no plans to release it over here, but it's steadily climbing the UK Top 40 anyway thanks to strong download sales. You have been warned.

But hang on! All is not lost. The video actually forms the basis of a fun Jackson-themed drinking game. Every time a ***** reference pops up on screen - moon-walking, a white glove, 'Thriller' dance moves etc. - you take a swig from your drink. Honestly, you don't need to be especially observant or a hardcore MJ fan to do well at this one.

If you're in the office at the moment but still want to join in the fun, maybe you could substitute the booze for some chocolate or a nice packet of dried cranberries? Just press play below to get started.

What do you think of Fall Out Boy's version of 'Beat It'? Are we being too critical?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a96867/fall-out-boy-do-michael-jackson.html

(you can leave comments about the article.... click the link above)

Mentionings.............
birthday bash over the weekend at the Petersen Automotive Museum in ...
[SIZE=-2]Shropshire Star[/SIZE]

The dancing dog and the Asian Michael Jackson make final of ...
[SIZE=-1]Mail on Sunday, UK - May 27, 2008[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Sophie Borland A dancing dog and an Asian Michael Jackson tribute band were last night confirmed as the first finalists of Britain's Got Talent. ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Over the moonwalk [SIZE=-1]The Sun[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dancing To Final [SIZE=-1]Glasgow Daily Record[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Britain's Got Talent: Signature, Kate in final [SIZE=-1]What's On TV[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]ITV.com - Mirror.co.uk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 18 news articles »[/SIZE]

Day 131: What the media don't show about Michael Jackson the business man

Sony / ATV Charts and Highlights

resize_image.php
"Take A Bow"
(Eriksen)
by Rihanna
UK Singles Chart #1
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"That's Not My Name"
(White)
by The Ting Tings
UK Singles Chart #2
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Wearing My Rolex"
(Keane)
by Wiley & Bless Beats
UK Singles Chart #6
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Low"
(Dillard)
by Flo Rida
UK Singles Chart #11
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Love In This Club"
(Taylor / Dalton , )
by Usher
UK Singles Chart #8
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Closer"
(Eriksen)
by Ne-Yo
UK Singles Chart #12
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Low"
by Flo Rida
UK Singles Chart #13
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"Love Song"
(Bareilles)
by Sara Bareilles
UK Singles Chart #16
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"With You"
(Eriksen)
by Chris Brown
UK Singles Chart #20
sep_home_charts.gif

resize_image.php
"In My Arms"
(Stannard/Peake/Harris , )
by Kylie Minogue
UK Singles Chart #32
sep_home_charts.gif

http://www.sonyatv.com/en-uk/
sb3_up_roll.gif

sb3_up.gif

sb3_bubble_center.gif

sb3_down_roll.gif

sb3_down.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Rasta Pasta! :)

I didn't like the Fall Out Boy thing, but meh. I don't really care... hehe

thanks for the mentionings..

ppl did not look disapointed to me.. they make everything sound bad lol

mj cant go anywhere or do anything without the media twisting crap to keep the agenda against him going. did he steal the ark of the covenant in another life cause i aint ever seen such hate against one person. god help him and us when he actually does something

^^^ F*** THOSE B*****DS!! Disappointed???? If anyone SAW footage NO BODY was disappointed!! they didn't even know he was going to be there!!!! I swear I could throw a brick at those f*&$#s!! Cater to the ignorant...is what they do best...arggghhh I am soooo pissed...

mj cant go anywhere or do anything without the media twisting crap to keep the agenda against him going. did he steal the ark of the covenant in another life cause i aint ever seen such hate against one person. god help him and us when he actually does something

Yes..I have no idea WHY they continue to brainwash people so much...all this man has ever done is make great music, was falsly accused of a crime then vindicated, and had some cosmetic surgery...(and I'm not trying to be funny) just that there is some purpose Mike has that soo many who have the power to sway public opinion, do not want Mike to fulfill. They just will not stop...they are soo afraid of Michael.

Yes..I have no idea WHY they continue to brainwash people so much...all this man has ever done is make great music, was falsly accused of a crime then vindicated, and had some cosmetic surgery...(and I'm not trying to be funny) just that there is some purpose Mike has that soo many who have the power to sway public opinion, do not want Mike to fulfill. They just will not stop...they are soo afraid of Michael.

i agree with you guys. there was absouletly no dissapointed people. they were going crazy cheering. i guess the media had to make some thing up.. but the media has been so positive towards michael lately lets hope they finally woke up.

LOL

That's not the way to sell a T shirt!

:D:D

For the rest it was the mirror first to write that **** about disappointment, the others simply copied the article, now you know how hard some journalists work!

As much as we all are awaiting his return, the inevitable 'hateration' from the media will surely be in full force!

just ignore the stupid media ppl. let them talk all the crap they want. who cares ? as long as michael and us dont pay attention nobody gets hurt. :)

just ignore the stupid media ppl. let them talk all the crap they want. who cares ? as long as michael and us dont pay attention nobody gets hurt. :)

I'm with you Roxanne. Who gives a crap what the media says, because "THE PEOPLE" have spoken. The media knows that their attempt to turn people against Michael has not been very successful. Folks obviously still love MJ and it shows every place he goes.

I look at the various clips from the party and get goosebumps. The reaction from the party people is insane! I can't think of many people who can get that type of reaction, just by standing there. LOL!

the pictures of mjs kids were all over one of the uk papers yesterday and the same again today with another one. im sure its against the regulations for them to be posting such pictures of minors but nothing will happen unless mj complains.one of the papers is the daily mail who openly admit they hat mjs guts so as when they plasted the kids over the front page a few months back yet again they will be going on about how "white" they are daily mail is the most racist and xenophobic paper in the U.K read by middle class white folks who blame the countries problems on foreginers.

Last edited:
the pictures of mjs kids were all over one of the uk papers yesterday and the same again today with another one. im sure its against the regulations for them to be posting such pictures of minors but nothing will happen unless mj complains.one of the papers is the daily mail who openly admit they hat mjs guts so as when they plasted the kids over the front page a few months back yet again they will be going on about how "white" they are daily mail is the most racist and xenophobic paper in the U.K read by middle class white folks who blame the countries problems on foreginers.

I have a feeling that folks are becoming NUMB, to the MJ and his children stories. I mean, how many times can they discuss MJ's children before folks lose interest. In my opinion, it's repetitive and boring at this point. No need for MJ to complain.

thank you big apple. yeah michael should just keep ignoring the disgusting losers. why waste time on a bunch of devils ? after all, as u said the crap they print are getting really old and ppl are getting bored with them. unfortunately paps will always be around to snap pics of michael and his kids in their private time so no point in paying any kind of attention and getting worked up over it. michael is very realistic and has accepted his life and his kids lives and he has realized thats the way its gonna be forever. if he complains this time doesnt mean it aint gonna be another one. people love michael and always have. thats the important thing. the media can eat their own crap.

as michael said once : as long as they're talking they dont bother me. if they ever stop talking thats when i'll start worrying.

:kickass2:

after all whats the worst damage they can do ? think about it. the worst they can do is have a bunch of haters repeating their crap and express verbally their hate while michael and his kids are in their own little world having a great deal of fun and enjoying their lives. well, u can give me that "damage" anyday :D

I have a feeling that folks are becoming NUMB, to the MJ and his children stories. I mean, how many times can they discuss MJ's children before folks lose interest. In my opinion, it's repetitive and boring at this point. No need for MJ to complain.

user_online.gif
vbrep_register("1472890")

yeah must ppl couldnt give a flying feck cause they are living their own lives.its just a shame these scumbags get away with it when theres "laws" protecting minors from this but as normal its one law for mj and one for everyone else. even more so when they know they can get away with it. the mail hate his guts so will grab any chance to keep reminding the public what a freak he is and keep them brainwashed.

Last edited:
yeah must ppl couldnt give a flying feck cause they are living their own lives.its just a shame these scumbags get away with it when theres "laws" protecting minors from this but as normal its one law for mj and one for everyone else. even more so when they know they can get away with it. the mail hate his guts so will grab any chance to keep reminding the public what a freak he is and keep them brainwashed.
I'm not sure seeing pictures of the children is going to help their "freak" case. LOL!

I mean, the children look like regular kids and the fact that they seem to live in Barnes & Noble is also a positive look for MJ. Those children spend more time in books stores, then most adults I know. LOL! They most be very bright and very well read.

It is a shame to put children on the front cover, but I guess that's the price of fame. In America there are pictures of Britney's boys, or Tom Cruise's daughter, or Brad Pitt's daughter on the cover of tabloid magazines every week. I'm sure some of those tabloid's are scoping out Hallie Berry right now, since there have been no pictures of her child - YET!

I didn't used to agree with this before. But I'm getting to the point where I agree with it now. At this point, people either love Michael or hate him. The media played it's hand too often by constantly bashing him IMO. And now, it's old, tired and threadbare. People who hate Michael are going to continue to hate him come what may. That became obvious years ago. And people who like him are going to continue to like him. It does the overall media no real good to act the way they have at this stage of the game. People have already made up their minds one way or the other about Michael Jackson. If the collective media really was as it should have been, they would have publicly apologized to Michael after the trial for demonizing him in the first place. And they would also have stopped misleading the public about things that have happened concerning him since then. It's a shame what they have done IMO. But now, I also think that people (haters and supporters alike) are just tired of it all.

Last edited:
I'm not sure seeing pictures of the children is going to help their "freak" case. LOL!

yeah your right in that sense i just ment it generally. although having 2 page spreads on how hes not the father blah blah blah doesnt help and is a part of their agenda to make him appear "freak" like. eveytime theres pics of the kids this paper does the same thing inregards to paternity. so yes that is a part of the agenda. the pics on their own arent.

Thanks for the news.

It is insane that the laughable media have to hate and say that MJ was a disappointment. These people are idiots. The PEOPLE have spoken and they were GLAD to see him.

It is funny that the crappy Daily Mail hate the man that still talk about him and his children like they were nothing. They look "white" How the hell you look white? Can black children have long hair, be fair skin and the like? I know some blacks that do not even prefer to be known as black and they "look" black. The racism and ignorance of the media is obvious. They trash his children because they hate him. Whatever. Lionel Richie's children are BLACK yet no one is trashing them. (No one should) You wanna know why? Because they do not hate Lionel. The media is disgusting. Just disgusting.

I mean, the children look like regular kids and the fact that they seem to live in Barnes & Noble is also a positive look for MJ. Those children spend more time in books stores, then most adults I know. LOL! They most be very bright and very well read.

Right. I am glad you bought up the very point that the children were at a book store and not somewhere else. It is good that MJ is encourging his children to read because he knows that reading can get you anywhere in life. He is not going to spil his children rotten like certain famous people have no issue doing.

But now, I also think that people (haters and supporters alike) are just tired of it all.

I look at the Neverland situation as a good example. Once AGAIN the media went overboard with their reporting on that particular situation. And look what happened - NOTHING!

They continued to report those dooms day situation's regarding MJ, without having all of the facts and ended up looking foolish once again. I always say, that people are not as stupid as the media would like to think.

I am totally thrilled that MJ was at Christian's birthday party, because EVERYBODY got to see the reaction MJ got from Christian's guest. There ain't no better PR than that, in my opinion.

the thing with that is most of the gen public dont care but it does become a case of hear a lie often enough it becomes fact. ive lost count of the amount of times ppl ive talked to think hes sold the sony/atv or hes broke or he sold the ranch. because the media continually rams it downs the publics throats that this is what has happened or it will happen and when it doesnt happen of the course the media dont report that so the gen public just think thats what happened and it becomes fact to many ppl. i think thats a part of the medias game. doesnt matter if it doesnt happen. because if we report it enough and ignore it when it doesnt happen the gen public wont know any better and they wil think it happened anyway and it just helps with their agenda against mj.

the thing with that is most of the gen public dont care but it does become a case of hear a lie often enough it becomes fact. ive lost count of the amount of times ppl ive talked to think hes sold the sony/atv or hes broke or he sold the ranch.

That's interesting, because the people I know (who are not necessarily MJ fans) say the complete opposite. They question why the media keeps reporting the "broke" story, when it's apparent that MJ's lifestyle hasn't changed one bit.

One of my co-workers was joking about MJ losing Neverland. She said "how can he lose Neverland, I thought he sold it in 2005." LOL!

Back