25th December, xmas will never be the same again!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year but not this time, I just can't get over this.
Every now and then I just get so sad about it....... I cry and can't make sense out of anything. Life is just so hard, when will this stop hurting....

This Christmas is so hard, I was dreading this day from the beginning, all I can think about is Michael and his poor children not having their father around, how can I celebrate the holiday when he's not with us? :weeping:

This morning when I was dressing they played Will you be there and Gone too soon on the radio. :eek: I could not help but cry, it simply was too much ... :cry:
And to think that it's already six months ... half a year ... :(
Christmas ...

I know and what a coincidence of dates. It wouldn't have mattered when Mike passed it would still be sad but exactly 6 months from Christmas (!) I hope the kids are doing OK especially little Blanket who's meant to really love xmas.

Just think though, Mike would want us to be happy today - though i know it's easier said than done.

I feel empty.. and so sad... just crying.. omg, half a year has passed away already but the pain doesn't let me go.. cuz I love him so much..

There will be christmas again in the future. . . . The first Christmas should be difficult because it's just half year ago. We will not remember 1,5 year. . . 2,5 year etc. then it will be 1 and 2 years ago....

Just remembered something from "Dancing the Dream"

You and I were never separate,
It's just an illusion,
Wrought by the magical lens
of Perception.

Heaven is Here,
right now,
this moment of Eternity.
Don't fool yourself.
Reclaim your Bliss."

:wub: :cry: :cry:

the first Christmas without Michael.... but always with his music... an this will be forever!!

I've been crying last night thinking about him... for the last 2 days I've been having all kinds of flashbacks from last year's Christmas, when he was still with us
2edxflu.gif

Christmas won't be the same this year without you Michael

Christmas is my favorite time of the year but not this time, I just can't get over this.
Every now and then I just get so sad about it....... I cry and can't make sense out of anything. Life is just so hard, when will this stop hurting....

I don't know when it will stop hurting, i'm sure it will one day...
Miss Michael so much, miss his smile, his words, I just miss him....

Back