2011 MICHAEL album tracklist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndreyZidane™;3260932 said:
Are you sure you're talking about smooth_criminal05? This guy: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/member.php?u=10279

Absolutely. Complete fraud.

Just a kid who thinks he's a big man cos people who are hungry for information on an internet message board hang on his every word.

The amazing thing is that they don't seem to notice when he says things like his "source" told him the vocals on the Cascio tracks are less than 50% MJ and there was going to be a big meeting and heads would roll. Then suddenly he's saying the vocals are 100% MJ, as if he never made the first statement.

MJ fans are easy targets due to the fact that we've all stuck with MJ for SO long and we are all craving new material. Any snippet of "inside info" is like a drug. It's so hard to dismiss.

People on here are being taken advantage of. Hell, I can confirm the tracklist in the original post is fake. Doesn't mean I know jack SHIT!

I think it was mentioned somewhere that the Off The Wall reissue will be coming this year.

I think the fact that this post is just form some random without any other information or sources and could have been made up by an emu, until there is anymore info and to save more arguments its best to close this thread, if anyone can prove any of the songs on that list are being released this year this thread will be re-opened, I can tell you other projects are being worked on/released this year, but this aint one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back