2011 MICHAEL album tracklist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happen to smooth_criminal05? He should be able to confirm this.

Thanks Korgnex. But whats with that guy Dr Freeze saying that its confirmed there will be another version of MICHAEL with Place With No Name and Blue Gangster part of the tracklisting?

Why would it be another version? I think much better is a brand new album with two or three Michael remixes on the physical disc only..?

I think some of you guys are misunderstanding the OP. I think this is supposed to be a tracklisting for Michael II, not a reissue of the original Michael album.

Probably BS though.

I'm sincerely hoping that the estate don't continue to release the God-awful Cascio songs on future albums.

AndreyZidane™;3258087 said:
If they seriously release a Cascio song called "Water" and they include that snippet of Michael singing "Waaaater, waaaater" (after he was told to go drink some water, DUH!) I'll seriously sue them. Enough with the bullshit already, to many of us looked away and pretended they didn't just see what happened after MICHAEL was released but that's not gonna happen again...

Plus: What's the title of the new album gonna be? "JACKSON"? Seriously Sony and The Estate, can't you think of something clever? You should've at least call the previous album "Another Day" or "Best Of Joy". All though I understand they don't wanna give away certain names of songs that will be on the album but seriously? "MICHAEL"? Geez...
I think you just set the record for the most mentions of 'Seriously'.

If that snippet of 'Water water' was used over a beat I'd laugh so much.

Tracklist looks amazing though - without Water and Burn Tonight of course.

Since Sony likes the Cascio Track so much they should sign them under there label and put an album out instead of ruining Michael's name with crap we all know isn't him. If this information is true Sony please show us you can do something right.

Yeah, even if the Cascio tracks are legit (which I doubt) why would you want to relese them? To create controversy? To lose fans? To lose money? (Since $ony is all about the money right? So, they wouldn't want that to happen *wink*...)

So apparently Mike not only used poor equipment, a untrained voice, a PVC pipe that he would sing through, auto-tune and to top it off, record the songs in the shower... Yes, that definitely sounds like material you'd want to release, right?

The Cascio tracks were the best ones on Michael. (KYHU + Monster, Not BN). I'd love an album of only Cascio tracks.

^^That's exactly why Sony should make a separate album called "The Cascio tracks" and release it for people who enjoy "those kind of songs" while at the same time releasing a legit Michael Jackson album that has nothing to do with the "Cascio tracks" album. That way they'll make happy both believers and non-believers.

Last edited:
AndreyZidane™;3260713 said:
^^That's exactly why Sony should makes a separate album called "The Cascio tracks" and release it for people who enjoy "those kind of songs" while at the same time releasing a legit Michael Jackson album that has nothing to do with the "Cascio tracks" album. That way they'll make happy both believers and non-believers.

Even though I think the Cascio tracks feature Mj - i agree completely that they should be on an album on their own. Whether Mj or not they are clearly different to other MJ tracks and would be better kept separately.

As for the tracklist here - while it is probably fake i would not be surprised to see a number of those tracks listed on the next album. Unfortunately its more likely to be in 2012 then 2011.

Im more interested in the Invincible out-takes as, for the most part, I like the work Rodney Jerkins did with MJ.

Burn tonight sounds like a song michael would have recorded for thriller....and I hope the these songs are better.the last album wasnt strong enough.

Water is totally unconfirmed. Its just some fans jumping on him singing the word "water" when asking for a bottle of it in TII. It wasn't him singing a song, just Michael being Michael=)

the first post makes it seem like "legacy"

No, Legacy is a label of Sony Music. However this (and the tracklist) shows that this so-called info or rumor is completely bullshit.
Legacy is only associated to re-issues, not new albums.

The thread can be closed. There will be NO re-issue of "Michael" and the alleged tracklist is a hoax and has nothing to do with the next projects.

Korgnex :punk:

No, Legacy is a label of Sony Music. However this (and the tracklist) shows that this so-called info or rumor is completely bullshit.
Legacy is only associated to re-issues, not new albums.

are you saying that because they have "legacy records" they would never name an album "legacy" ?

^^I guess Sony can always name an album Legacy. But, I truly hope they don't.

How can an album produced without Michael's approval part of his legacy?

are you saying that because they have "legacy records" they would never name an album "legacy" ?

No, I thought I'd read "Label: Legacy" instead of "Michael Jackson: Legacy". :D

Anyway, I strongly recommend to CLOSE this thread. It will only add new confusion. The guy that posted this alleged tracklist is clearly an attention-seeker. He's already posted completely untrue tracklists for "Michael". Everyone can do this...

;)

Only heard a handful of those tracks so I believe I can't comment until I've heard all these songs in their entirety.

God this is such a precarious subject :(

What about album as in not a "NEW" album? Dangerous reissue, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back