Not open for further replies.

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Tracklist of 2011 MICHAEL album?

Michael Jackson: LEGACY
The Gloved One
Blue Gangster
Burn 2night
Someone Put Your Hand Out (Finished Version)
Color Of My Soul
Slave To The Rhythm
I'm Still The King
Water
Place With No Name
Peaceful Journey

http://www.michaeljackson.com/at/node/1064472

Take it for what its worth but the guy who posted it is the same guy who told us about a number of the tracks on the latest album before the setlist was revealed.

Still The King is a will.i.am track so that's a sign that it's fake already.

Are these bonus tracks for a re-issue of Michael? Because that guy said they [Sony] are "cutting down the tracklist as we speak".

Anyone could do this.

"Take it for what its worth but the guy who posted it is the same guy who told us about a number of the tracks on the latest album before the setlist was revealed."

That was pretty easy to do since the early copy of the album leaked.

Still The King is a will.i.am track so that's a sign that it's fake already.

I agree that makes me a tad suspicous aswell. I didnt think the song was even worked on, but only talked about? Also wasn't someone put your hand out already finished? The rest of the tracks seem legit though, imo anyway.

I've said it before: There will be NO re-issue of "Michael"!

Just those 10 songs. That's all. 2011 will see new things that have nothing to do with "Michael".

I've said it before: There will be NO re-issue of "Michael"!

Just those 10 songs. That's all. 2011 will see new things that have nothing to do with "Michael".

Thanks Korgnex. But whats with that guy Dr Freeze saying that its confirmed there will be another version of MICHAEL with Place With No Name and Blue Gangster part of the tracklisting?

Fake. There's no Cascio tracks on it and we all know the next few albums will be all about washing Michaels legacy down the pan.

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but does anyone know whats happening with that Invincible project Rodney Jerkins was talking about some time ago? It was to feature outtakes from Vince. If i remember correctly he also said he had heaps of studio footage of MJ he was hoping to release.

Fake. There's no Cascio tracks on it and we all know the next few albums will be all about washing Michaels legacy down the pan.

isn't water and burn tonight Cascio tracks?

Well this is certainly interesting in terms of tracklisting for a new album....but a re-issue of "Michael"?! I don't get it!

Nawh, there won't be a re-issue. Sony made a big mistake with marketing it, and certain songs on it.

A new album should be done right, and named to something more MJ-estique :p.

Burn tonight is a cascio track. Friedman mentioned it and RIley talked about it too. It has a 'salsa' flavour apparently. Dear god spare us.

Don't even touch that beautiful song "Someone Put Your Hand Out". That is perfect, leave that as it is.

yes, one of his best tracks ever. so underrated. I will never forgive him for not putting it on Dangerous. It is perfect... his voice, the jazzy atmosphere....

*runs to listen to it*

^^Someone Put Your Hand Out is indeed one beautiful song.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Isn't 2011 the year of OTW re-issue and the Cirque Du Soleil show?

Did Sony change the plan? I don't expect a album of unreleased materials to be released this year.

If they seriously release a Cascio song called "Water" and they include that snippet of Michael singing "Waaaater, waaaater" (after he was told to go drink some water, DUH!) I'll seriously sue them. Enough with the bullshit already, to many of us looked away and pretended they didn't just see what happened after MICHAEL was released but that's not gonna happen again...

Plus: What's the title of the new album gonna be? "JACKSON"? Seriously Sony and The Estate, can't you think of something clever? You should've at least call the previous album "Another Day" or "Best Of Joy". All though I understand they don't wanna give away certain names of songs that will be on the album but seriously? "MICHAEL"? Geez...

Is there going to be a 2011 album for sure?? Or is even that a rumor?

Is there going to be a 2011 album for sure?? Or is even that a rumor?

It hasn't been confirmed. I for one, highly doubt a 2011 album all though I would love that... I think the next one will be released in 2012 but that's just a guess, I strongly hope I'm wrong...

AndreyZidane™;3258087 said:
If they seriously release a Cascio song called "Water" and they include that snippet of Michael singing "Waaaater, waaaater" (after he was told to go drink some water, DUH!) I'll seriously sue them. Enough with the bullshit already, to many of us looked away and pretended they didn't just see what happened after MICHAEL was released but that's not gonna happen again...

Plus: What's the title of the new album gonna be? "JACKSON"? Seriously Sony and The Estate, can't you think of something clever? You should've at least call the previous album "Another Day" or "Best Of Joy". All though I understand they don't wanna give away certain names of songs that will be on the album but seriously? "MICHAEL"? Geez...

I don't think no one will sue them, everybody is just all talk and no action lol

AndreyZidane™;3258087 said:
Plus: What's the title of the new album gonna be? "JACKSON"?

the first post makes it seem like "legacy"

I doubt this list. It has Cascio tracks. Even though my beliefs about the Cascio tracks are that they are him, Sony wont, if they are smart, make the mistake of putting Cascio tracks on another album. It caused too much crap with the 'MICHAEL' album, turned fans against fans, etc. It's not wroth the negativity again.

anyone know if rodney jerskins has a twitter account? maybe someone can ask him about whats happening with the invincible outakes project??

There would be no sense re-issuing the 'MICHAEL' album. They did nothing for promotion back in December so why would they do so now?

While I'd love another album already.. I don't want so many tracks given all ready then we run out sooner.. I would rather pro-long it and keep em coming for a LONG LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back