20/20 Next week

I used to trust Karen Faye. Now I simply don't. i was as guilty as anyone for awhile thinking she had all the 'answers'. But I don't think she does. She is simply Michael Jackson's ex make-up artist with a mind twisted with grief. The fact she run to the very tabloid shows she claims to be against says it all. Michael was always thin- look at him during Thriller- he was stick thin then, he just had the plumpness of more collagen on his side. As we age, we begin to break down our collagen and fat so being very thin at say 25, and then being the same weight at 50 will look very different to others. Michael didn't die from not eating he died of acute propofol intoxication - injected by Dr. Conrad Murray. Shame on Faye and Bush for cashing in just like everyone else who thinks MJ is their next paycheck.

Yeah...pretty much.

It really broke my heart when Karen went off on the many women who starred with Michael in his videos. She would go through terrible jealousy rages. The terrible things she said about Tatiana's hair and hygeine.... talking personal stuff about Michael's kids.... bashing Lisa Marie then admitting that they went to see a psychic and spoke to Michael....then how she bashed AEG and Kenny Ortega *and* convince many of her "fans" on facebook to do the same. I mean, it just got so out of hand, I took her off my friends list and called it a day.

This is why I won't be watching the 20/20 show. I will boycott it. I can't sit through the BS or the crocadile tears these people will display on that show. They are going to make Michael look like a victim who couldn't eat by himself because he needed to be fed and was too weak to do anything for himself.

I just can't.

If Liz Taylor, Diana Ross, La Toya Jackson, Katherine or Kenny were being interview for the show, I would watch it without a doubt. It would be interesting and truthful. These are people who knew the man. But like it has always been proven in time, the people who truly did know Michael don't always do interviews. The one who want the world to think they had a special bond with him can't seem to stop running their mouths. Sad but true. :(

I don't trust none of them...

plus what does it really matter... for ABC to get a ratings boost.. for Faye and company to get TV notoriety...

none of it brings MJ back

At this point, I do not want to hear nothing from no one. My thing is do for a person when they are alive, not dead.

At this point, I do not want to hear nothing from no one. My thing is do for a person when they are alive, not dead.

EXACTLY!!!:clapping:

All those who have something to say AFTER the fact can just shove it!

20/20 on ABC
The weekly news investigation show will delve into the investigation of Michael Jackson’s death and will examine how Jackson's three children, Paris, Prince and Blanket, are coping with their loss. The Michael Jackson special also features a new tour of Neverland Ranch and an interview with Jackson's personal stylists and makeup artist.
The 2-hour special airs at 9/8c on Friday, June 25th on ABC.

Katherine's interview with Marc Schaffel is supposedly airing on Dateline this Friday.

Katherine's interview with Marc Schaffel is supposedly airing on Dateline this Friday.

yes and i heard this is a good interview no talking about all that addict and him being thin stuff that's very interesting i just can't handle all these specials so this one i won't watch my heart just can't take the fact he is gone

Funny how both of these specials will be airing at the same time, I think though that I'll watch Dateline instead.

Funny how both of these specials will be airing at the same time, I think though that I'll watch Dateline instead.

Me too. The other show will be pure trash as we know it. I had no idea Katherine was going to be on dateline.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com...8-friday-katherine-jacksons-only-tv-interview

In an upcoming "Dateline," Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, speaks out in her only television interview about her son's death and who is responsible; how her grandchildren are coping and her relationship with them; and how the family will be marking the first anniversary of his death. In addition, she responds candidly to accusations about Michael Jackson being a child molester and rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting custody of the children. The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by "Dateline" and will be part of an anniversary special, "Michael Jackson: A Mother's Story" airing this Friday, June 25 (9:00 PM/ET) and reported on by Josh Mankiewicz.

Also CBS is doing a Morning tribute to Michael

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/48151021.html

Last edited:
I was so hoping hideous JOSH MANKIEWICZ was not connected with this DATELINE piece. He gleefully crucifies MJ on DATELINE. He has done unforgivable damage to MJ.
And KATHERINE interview ends up on DATELINE.??

Just saw a preview for friday's CNN MJ special showing a single dripping syringe. Real classy CNN.!!!

why is dateline still asking about child molestation? don't they believe in their court system? i realize Michael's name garners attention, no matter what(which is why i wonder why anyone would ever think he was in debt) but i'm tired of them asking unnecessary questions. makes me think they are prejudiced. i'm not watching any of these. they just want the cheap ratings and continue to look at this african american male as a criminal.

why is dateline still asking about child molestation? don't they believe in their court system? i realize Michael's name garners attention, no matter what(which is why i wonder why anyone would ever think he was in debt) but i'm tired of them asking unnecessary questions. makes me think they are prejudiced. i'm not watching any of these. they just want the cheap ratings and continue to look at this african american male as a criminal.

Totally agree. Its discusting! +Mj was aquited in 2005, they need to get over it....rehashing, rehashing...sicking:(

Back