106 n park talks about Akon and MJ

two men singing hold my hand did not sound right at all

No of course that doesn't sound right. Because that would mean two gays. And we don't want that right? Really hilarious the whole concept, let us all have a laugh. Because it's so outrageous to even think of two men in that way. Who needs equality and respect for other lifestyles, right? Now... go out there and vote for Prop 8 if you haven't already.... :angry:
(cynical intention, just to be clear)

AHAH good exuse to say "good bye Akon, you sucks!"

You guys, don't worry about what this chick has said. She's just appeasing Torre or however you spell that guy's name. He has always talked mess about MJ. She's just giving in to his nonsense.

Check this out.

Wasn't it MJ's surprise appearance at the BET Awards that caused BET to break its very first Nielsen Ratings record? Has BET broken any records because Toures himself is on the screen? No. Has it broken any records because that chick is on the screen? No.

So who are the ones that are not hot? They can conduct a very easy test to find out. Have the two of them walk outside and stand there for about 15 minutes. Then, have Michael Jackson walk outside and stand next to them.
:lol:

That simple test will prove who is hot.

Any artist can be hot for a while. That is called a hype. And then you have Michael Jackson. And that is called a legend...

That's their own problem if they can't live up to the pressures.

Exactly. I cannot stand a lot of these so called "talented artists" that feels that MJ has to be going on their time and speed. They can go and sit down somewhere. They are the ones rushing with their cds and making terrible music. They do not take music seriously anyway. These (most of these artists) aredoing the music for the money and spotlight. They are not thinking about being creative, longitivity and impact. They are thinking about money and the glamour. That is why most of them suck with their music and as people as well.

Now, I want to say something that I didn't get a chance to say yesterday, remember that nasty prank call some fool did to MJ last year? Did that person knew Akon? Because MJ was led to believe, I think, that he was talking to Akon, but he was not, he was talking to that loser who made the prank call? TSCM or anyone, can you add some details? I think I am on to something. I really have no faith in some of these artists like Akon. They see a chance to work with MJ, promoted to the media and then realized that the song that they did with MJ is either not going to be on the CD or blames leaking of the song as to why it was not on the CD. Something isn't right.

That heifer that said that nonsense about Michael has never been around true talented people. Akon is a damn nobody who got lucky even being a damn "singer". He cannot sing, he is a clown, and he is a damn liar. Lying about his street cred in order to have a singing "career". What a fraud and what a joke. And this dude is "hot"? Says who? The dude was never "hot", ever. Never liked his garbage, hell never liked him.

I can't stand Akon's voice. I think his music is forgettable and most of it all sounds the same. I never understood why MIchael was interested working with Akon to begin with. I completely understood why Michael would be interested working with Will.I.Am and Ne-yo. Akon never made sense to me.

I don't see why people only think of Akon and MJ singing to each other?? Why could it not possibly IDK maybe lets just say for the benifit of the doubt.. Are singing to a girl.. For instance in the video they walk into a place together see 2 girls, and they are individually singing to that one girl.. they show clips back and forth of MJ fallowing the girl, than Akon fallowing another girl..

^ I know. o_o The song ain't about them singing it to each other.. it's a about a lady or woman. "Baby, I promise you..." and not just that part. LMAO It's about coming together in dark times, Akon reaching out to the girl he loves. Michael singing out to the lady he loves, trying to reassure her. Or just plain simple together through the hard times "Hold My Hand" like "I will be there for you." Etc..

I don't see why people only think of Akon and MJ singing to each other??
i'll take a confident guess and say that it wasn't the initial response when people first heard this collab. i think many negative ideas just brew over time for this one..

You know after looking at that Akon and T-Pain going to lunch video, I almost forgot that Akon likes to use the vocoder too! If you listen closely, you could actually hear the vocoder utilizing him when he goes "KONVICT MUSIK!" LOL

Songs are done ALL the time with 2 or more men singing/rapping etc. about (A GIRL)..

If we want to really get picky, we would have to pick on vertually EVERY rapper than has 2-10 guys rapping about sexual things together.. BUt never is it twisted to be about rapping about each other..

Songs are song and rapped all the time about girls.. NEVER do we get people twisting it to something like the way Hold My Hand is being twisted.. It's a bias way of thinking.

You guys, don't worry about what this chick has said. She's just appeasing Torre or however you spell that guy's name. He has always talked mess about MJ. She's just giving in to his nonsense.

Check this out.

Wasn't it MJ's surprise appearance at the BET Awards that caused BET to break its very first Nielsen Ratings record? Has BET broken any records because Toures himself is on the screen? No. Has it broken any records because that chick is on the screen? No.

So who are the ones that are not hot? They can conduct a very easy test to find out. Have the two of them walk outside and stand there for about 15 minutes. Then, have Michael Jackson walk outside and stand next to them.
:lol:

That simple test will prove who is hot.

:clapping::punk:

Whether "Hold My Hand" is released or not, it has still done a very beautiful thing. It has shown us that our Michael feels good inside. It's in his voice. He's at peace and that goes a long ways even if this one song doesn't go anywhere else.

I'm not gonna let that misguided chick and what's his name steer my mind away from what really matters. I, and I know many, many others, have been waiting for Michael Jackson to show signs that he's having fun again. It wasn't too long ago that some very evil people were working around the clock to break his spirit.

He didn't let them. He knew he had no reason to let them. He kept his eyes on the prize.

There is a very important song that the "Musical Child" recorded many years ago. It is presently coming to fruition.

That song is called "Man In The Mirror."

:yes:

Any artist can be hot for a while. That is called a hype. And then you have Michael Jackson. And that is called a legend...

Well said and I wish that some fans can see thats just what it is, "hype" which doesn't mean anything.

No of course that doesn't sound right. Because that would mean two gays. And we don't want that right? Really hilarious the whole concept, let us all have a laugh. Because it's so outrageous to even think of two men in that way. Who needs equality and respect for other lifestyles, right? Now... go out there and vote for Prop 8 if you haven't already....
(cynical intention, just to be clear)
props for that....

and this was THE most uneventful interivew thingie ever....106&park is dead.....after aj and free left, it just became lame. it wasn't fun to watch anymore and the vj's r so desprate and obviously and creepily fans of the people that come on that it lacks professionalism....

is it so wrong that akon and mike felt that hmh was tainted b/c it ws leaked? and instead of just pulling it, they want to work together to make an even better single?

as for mj taking over....last i heard, it was a COLLABORATION so if akon allowed it, then it must've been kewl w/ him :smilerolleyes:

I dont like Akon and im glad the song was pulled. It seems like he's on the radio every minute. Im sick of his voice.

I dont see why pple would think they wud be singing to each other, i never thought of it that way, and if it does sound like that so what, its 2008 pple i mean seriously now...

n e wayz yea 106=lame and the black carpet = lame, BET sucks now

Good! I hope michael don't touch aKorn with a ten foot pole no more. Michael heard what he needed to and moved on. well I hope. These young bucks are whack. Just do the DO ya self mike.

I've been callin him that for a while now. (aCorn) lol

wannbe (nicole) added the K to it tho. lol

Back