Thrill The World 2009

Its amazing how were all so far away from each other but were all gonna be doing this at the same time.
A rather fitting tribute i think :)

The Thriller dance is so much fun, once you learn the moves. I'm participating in the NYC TTW. It's this Saturday, come rain or shine!!

The event organisator of Rotterdam suspects 40 ppl to show up I still hope there will be more but 40 is nice.
We will have a live connection with Canada and some other place if I'm not mistaken :)

LMAO I just thought of something!! :jump:
if I won't find anywhere else in Ireland a place to dance, but I will dance in the middle of the night anyway - and maybe tape it - and send it to organizers - can I still count??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I mean I REALLY wanted to do that!

Oh I really want to do this but its on early hours of this Sunday right? (25th) its my mum's 60th Birthday and I'll be at her party -I can not believe I have only just learned about this....why didn't I see this thread before?!! (hmmm family or Michael, who comes first lol!!)

ooh just thought is it too late to register yourself as a new event - party is in Cantertbury so after th eparty I could grap a zombie costume run to the high street and bob's your uncle. Erm everyone is aware that the clocks go back this Sat night...aren't they?!

Las year there was supposed to be one here in Barcelona, then the ppl who organized never show up. I had to put my Ipod so the ppl that showed up could dance.... I hope this year is better. I already know the steps and all :D

LMAO I just thought of something!! :jump:
if I won't find anywhere else in Ireland a place to dance, but I will dance in the middle of the night anyway - and maybe tape it - and send it to organizers - can I still count??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I mean I REALLY wanted to do that!

I think you can, in the 2008 video you have a part of the video where it's just one person dancing!

It's 1 person more!!! It counts I think!!!
You should tape yourself dancing then!
A participant is a participant!
As long as you sign the paper.. I think it's ok.. please try!

TOMORROW PEOPLE!!

LET'S THRILL THE WORLD AND SHOW OUR LOVE TO MICHAEL!!!

Let's Shake our body down to the ground and dress like zombie to pay tribute to the Thriller dance!

Tomorrow...Thrill the world!!!!

Let's show the world that MJ is not gonna be forgotten...EVER!

I was practicing for the LA Live one, but I am unable to go due to work. damn!!
Have fun. I know lots of people will be at Nokia theatre. It is tomorrow..

Looks amazing! I really hope this makes the 6pm news worldwide! I'm tired of the media trying to hide all the love out there for Michael. The general public have no idea how many amazing tributes have taken place since his death... on scales never seen before with any person in history! I've seen them all on YouTube and was just blown away by all the love!

The Mexico Thriller tribute was UNBELIEVABLE yet that didn't make the news! The media make me ill lol
But let's not turn this thread into my frustration at the disgusting media lol sorry guys :lol:

I just looked at the TTW website and got really excited. It's gonna be fun!!!

Just did the routine like 10 times! :heat:

And had some dress / makeup rehearsal too this afternoon!!

zombie01s.jpg

zombie05e.jpg

I actually scare the sh*t outta me on that one.. I'll have nightmares :lmao:

OMG you guys look great.
I'm actually embarassed cause I just smudged a white t-shirt cause I don't have cloths that fit to be zombie like....

Cracow, Carpe Diem club
isn't it the only one in Poland?
I guess you have to have a reason for asking sooo - where do you go? :D

just had dress rehearsal, lol

Ah just curiosity :) I know Carpe Diem too well ;) but now I am living in Dublin so won't be able to go there. Was wondering what was going on in Poland from Thrill the World. So Krakow is the only one right?

Back