Thrill The World 2009

Re: Thrill The Wold 2009

I'm actually downloading the videos so I can not make a fool of myself on Oct 24th in Montreal!

It'll be my first thrilltheworld, can't wait!!!

Edit: Hey my city has been added!!! Quebec is there!! Og Gosh!!!!

Last edited:

I experienced something magical today.

I was in rehearsal for TTW, training a 6 year old boy and a 9 years old girl, they arrived so excited, so happy, the parents of each one told me "they love MJ".
Almost at the end of rehearsal, came a lady with her little boy, no more than 5 years, she asked me for info, and then she told me that he was so excited about Michael, he wanted to join. All of them had something in common, neither uses internet, not even their parents, they have not email, they don't have access to all the info, and here 'til his death, there was no info at all. Not even his come back tour.

So then I realized, they don't know how much Michael love all children, and the beautiful person he was, but still, they love him, they are happy with MJ's music, who else have the power to transmit all the beautiful feelings through lyrics and music, and achieve to recieve all that love in return???

This is just so magical

How precious.....I signed up to do it in London last week, going to rehearsal sessions next weekend

I found a couple here in Minnesota.. hmmm
Im really considering it..

haha my mom is going to think I am crazy

I'm going to the one in Somerville, MA.
Haha, trying to convince my roommate to learn the dance with me on youtube in our living room.

My mom is going to rehearse too!!! :D

Dublin still is not responding :(

There's none in my area, but that doesn't matter that much to me :D
I just haven't decided which place I will go, but I will go :D
I need to continue rehearsing... haven't for about 2 weeks

I am going to two workshops in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
This upcoming sunday, the 4th and the one in two weeks, the 18th.

Nice :D I'm thinking I'll go to the Rotterdam TTW but I'm not sure about the workshops yet.
I've been rehearsing at home already.

Im so looking forward to TTW! Im going to participate the dance in Helsinki, Finland. Im pretty much done with the choreography and I should start looking for zombieish costumes :)

I've been to a workshop today although I already knew all the steps I still have to learn which part comes next if you know what I mean.
This week I'll be practicing a little more at home and then next weekend it's gonna happen!!!

I'm pretty excited :D

Is here anyone who's participating in Berlin, Germany?

I've been to a workshop today although I already knew all the steps I still have to learn which part comes next if you know what I mean.
This week I'll be practicing a little more at home and then next weekend it's gonna happen!!!

I'm pretty excited :D

Hey Angela! did your workshop instructor give you the Official TTW dance script? Here they are!!

http://thrilltheworld.com/images/uploads/TTW_Official_Dance_Script.pdf

http://thrilltheworld.com/images/uploads/TTW_Lyrics_and_Script.pdf

Dublin event manager is not responding, I am so sorry :(

Would you be able to go to another Ireland event?? :ashamed:

I am really sorry.

I was thinking about that yesterday :( I don't know if anything else is going on anywhere else... Need to go look it up.
The event is here in the middle of the night... will see. Thanks for looking it up for me.

Just finished learning the dance!!!
It really takes only 2 hours to go through it, really easier than I tought!
Now I'll have to get it all right by heart by Saturday!
Just hope evrything will work out fine and that it'll not be cancelled!

BUMP!

Hey in Montréal, Canada, 302 people confirmed their presence, and 860 will maybe come...that would make more than 1000 people WOW!

Wow, that sounds amazing!!

Not sure, but I think there're not many people attending in Berlin so far... :(

How about other locations in the world? You guys know anything?

Back