Oprah “I don’t want to be Michael Jackson.”

29gitcl.jpg

same :)

Mere mention of OPRAH'S name gets a rise out of MJ fans. All about OPRAH'S unforgivable behaviour after the allegations. From her deafening silence, to the cast of characters she brought on her show to take pot shots at MJ, while she sat there laughing and egging them on. Talking the likes of chris rock, jon stewart, priscilla and lisa marie pressley et al.

Exactly!!!!! She has to know now that MJ fans don't forget. And don't forget the last character she had on her show which was MJ's own flesh and blood, who allowed Oprah and Tyler Perry to portray her brother has some out of control, couldn't be helped drug addict

I believe Oprah's biggest obsession is that she actually wants to be Michael Jackson. Or wanted to be with him.

wow guys she is just a woman she didnt kill him

The reason she said this was during her interview with JK Rowling, Rowling revealed that she turned down MJ's proposition to make Harry Potter into a musical.

Rowling and Oprah agreed that unlike MJ during thriller, they didnt feel the need to be like him and strive to overtop their accomplished work.

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1421

Oprah explains OWN TV network delay, making MJ fans and Karen Faye furious

“HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!
Michael DESPISED Oprah for how she drove a knife in his back. He put that bitch on the map when he gave her that interview.
She was one of the ones who assisted in his crucification. Did you see her show DEDICATED to convince everyone he was guilty?????
Martin Bashir=Oprah Winfrey. I am LIVID@ her arrogance to compare herself to Michael Jackson
I can’t take her public self righteous judgements, when she can’t objectively put her own baggage to rest.
Michael made it very clear, how much Oprah disrespected him and hurt him. He was a forgiving person, but NEVER forgave Oprah or Bashir.
She has done some commendable things, but what Oprah did to Michael was horrific. It will always be an unforgivable act towards my friend.
…and then say THIS!” -Karen Faye

:clapping:I applaud Karen for saying this! I know some fans don't like everything she says but, for this I say thank u Karen! I Always wanted to know how MJ felt about Oprah and I'm glad he knew how fake she is!

People always mention Thriller as if it's the only great thing Michael ever did. But Michael's career didn't just stop after that! He couldn't break the sales record again but he certainly broke lots of other records later on! Plus, the Thriller record is all his, no one will ever be able to take that from him.

People always mention Thriller as if it's the only great thing Michael ever did. But Michael's career didn't just stop after that! He couldn't break the sales record again but he certainly broke lots of other records later on! Plus, the Thriller record is all his, no one will ever be able to take that from him.

Exactly. Let's not forget also that they, Oprah and company, are the ones who always ask him about Thriller and topping it. They are the ones who always bring it up. They are the ones who are stuck on it and cannot move on. To me, the only reason Micahel did not have a record beating the sales of Thriller was because the media including Oprah and Greedy people constantly attacked him so that he had to divert much energy, spirit, thought, etc. into fighting them. Thus, he had less time to work on his creative process, which was exactly what they wanted. If he was left alone, I am sure we would have even more great works, even though I love everything he has produced in spite of their efforts to stop his success.

I hate how people put Thriller against MJ! Thriller is Michael Jackson! It was his dream that came true! And when he got his dream he still continued doing amazing work that was equally Michael Jackson! How is that a bad thing again...?

bluetopez;3006196 said:
http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1421

Oprah explains OWN TV network delay, making MJ fans and Karen Faye furious

“HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!
Michael DESPISED Oprah for how she drove a knife in his back. He put that bitch on the map when he gave her that interview.
She was one of the ones who assisted in his crucification. Did you see her show DEDICATED to convince everyone he was guilty?????
Martin Bashir=Oprah Winfrey. I am LIVID@ her arrogance to compare herself to Michael Jackson
I can’t take her public self righteous judgements, when she can’t objectively put her own baggage to rest.
Michael made it very clear, how much Oprah disrespected him and hurt him. He was a forgiving person, but NEVER forgave Oprah or Bashir.
She has done some commendable things, but what Oprah did to Michael was horrific. It will always be an unforgivable act towards my friend.
…and then say THIS!” -Karen Faye

:clapping:I applaud Karen for saying this! I know some fans don't like everything she says but, for this I say thank u Karen! I Always wanted to know how MJ felt about Oprah and I'm glad he knew how fake she is!

(((Lifting jaw up from desk)))....Blue SHUT UP!!!! Now, I did not know Karen made that statement about what Michael said about Opy. Humpf! I must say some folks sure our blind to the obvious. Let's see videos don't seem to work, quoted statements in print, words flowing from actual mouths on tv(you tube). Still blind. Humpf! I bet if Michael was here and said it from his own teeth and lips it still would not be believed. Sad.

(((Lifting jaw up from desk)))....Blue SHUT UP!!!! Now, I did not know Karen made that statement about what Michael said about Opy. Humpf! I must say some folks sure our blind to the obvious. Let's see videos don't seem to work, quoted statements in print, words flowing from actual mouths on tv(you tube). Still blind. Humpf! I bet if Michael was here and said it from his own teeth and lips it still would not be believed. Sad.

HUH? Am I taking this wrong because u seem angry? :scratch:Are u insulting me or am I reading this wrong?:mello:

HUH? Am I taking this wrong because u seem angry? :scratch:Are u insulting me or am I reading this wrong?:mello:

LOL, Your reading it wrong. No, you provided me with MUCH insight. Angry nope. I just never knew Michael said that and Karen made the statement. My "Shut UP" comment was a slang saying pretty much like someone say's YOUR KIDDING ME????? He said that???????

Blue, good info. Wow even Michael later saw the trickery. I know he was hurt about what Lisa did. Karen's comment about what Michael made proved it for me.

Last edited:
LOL, Your reading it wrong. No, you provided me with MUCH insight. Angry nope. I just never knew Michael said that and Karen made the statement. My "Shut UP" comment was a slang saying pretty much like someone say's YOUR KIDDING ME????? He said that???????

Blue, good info. Wow even Michael later saw the trickery. I know he was hurt about what Lisa did. Karen's comment about what Michael made proved it for me.

Oopsy... sorry about that!:blush::blush: I know the slang but, reading it looked different to me, so I wasn't sure! lol @ myself!:doh:

By the way you are welcome:cheeky: And your right if he was pissed at Oprah imagine how he felt seeing Lisa on her show saying what she said about him too...ouch!:no::angry:

Very true.. and yet Janet still goes on shows with Oprah laughing and giggling after Oprah dissed her brother. The family actually invited Lisa Marie to Mike's funeral and she was given visiting rights to Mike's tomb, which is just unbelievable to me. I guess totally disrespecting MJ doesn't matter to the Jackson family.

Very true.. and yet Janet still goes on shows with Oprah laughing and giggling after Oprah dissed her brother. The family actually invited Lisa Marie to Mike's funeral and she was given visiting rights to Mike's tomb, which is just unbelievable to me. I guess totally disrespecting MJ doesn't matter to the Jackson family.

Yes, how very dare they invite his ex-wife.

:clapping:I agree!

Back