MJ looking like a model/work of a art

@zinniabooklover Special agent here gold leader lol :ROFLMAO: I've never had my fingers click so damn fast I tried to keep up with all the gloriousness of @wendijane I've literally succumbed to the madness of his beauty! 🥰 *faints....revives*

@wendijane I commend you dear one for your tremendous service to this realm lol!

@DangerousGal91 Girl I love your profile picture!!! 🥰

*back to business lol* 😉
Its the greatest honour @MacMandy90 The biggest honours go to my fellow team in our company since they have enabled me to get this far. @zinniabooklover @Hiker @MykelTheSuperfan @staywild23 @Ana_is_applehead @DangerousGal91 @LinLoveMJ
This is clearly one of the most significant events of my professional posting career. I am exceedingly grateful for allowing me to collect this award on behalf of my colleagues.
It is a great honour for MJ Dreamers to receive this special award.
I would like to thank all of you who believe in Michael magic and are in this unforgettable , never-ending, picturesque journey! *wah! faints*

he really looked at you there was a genuine feel about his eyes. he would follow you around the room
😂 😭 I want that poster!! Michael following you around the room 🤭

Only 2-3 from now on I promise haha
Thanks. I hope it does not cramp your style. We love (and I can speak for a lot of us here) all the pictures you find.

😂 😭 I want that poster!! Michael following you around the room 🤭

Thanks. I hope it does not cramp your style. We love (and I can speak for a lot of us here) all the pictures you find.
@Hiker I know its beautiful , thats how it felt haha
aw nooo its absolutely fine, i had zero idea how it would be on peoples devices ,i sort of forget its interactive and like , in real time. i just kept finding and finding glorious images for our thread 😆😂 .
Ahhh that thread though is really something special because we all know he is beautiful and model worthy , maybe it could be pinned or stuck somewhere permanent so we can keep adding ? his beauty is endless 🥰

And getting back on track with the thread title, here's our boy 'modelling' his sunglasses! This totally could be part of a fashion piece on the new season's sunglasses range. That cool pose, the jawline, the gaze - I know we can't see his eyes but you can sense that intense gaze, anyway.

er, @MacMandy90, calling Special Agent! Your first responder skills are needed. Can you report for duty, asap? @wendijane might need a nice cup of tea and a biscuit, lol.
Mrs-Doubtfire-Help-Is-On-The-Way-GIF-Mrs-Doubtfire-Help-Is-On-The-Way-Robin-Williams-Discover.gif

*grabs the tea and biscuits* :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wendijane!!!!!

Wash your mouth out with purple soap! 😦

<puts away the Walker's shortbread biscuits; takes out the Co-Op plain digestives, instead>
PURPLE soap !!!! and then theres that purple thread wah haha and so on !😆ahahaha i cannot help it hahaha . ive sneaked a peek in that manhood thread now the thoughts are more than colourful, glowing lol
oooh co-op plain d are the best!

PURPLE soap !!!!
One of my fave ever lines from NCIS. The episode where Tony is accused of being a murderer and the forensic evidence is piling up. Cassie says it when she's brought in to help on the case.

BUT - I forgot that purple is your fave colour. Or your fave colour on Michael. One of the two!

and then theres that purple thread wah haha and so on !😆ahahaha i cannot help it hahaha . ive sneaked a peek in that manhood thread now the thoughts are more than colourful, glowing lol
Purple soap, lady! Go and get some, lol.

oooh co-op plain d are the best!
dammit! That was supposed to be me punishing you. Although I can't remember why, lol. OK, Co-Op own brand it is, then.

iu

I've posted this one in so many threads. It's a multi-tasking photo! Love it.

P.S. @wendijane - this was my 'blue' photo that I was looking for the other night. Not sure why I couldn't find it seeing as I've posted it multiple times but, anyway, here it is. So happy! I love this photo to bits.
Yessssssssssss now after a sit down and tea and biccie thank you very much @MacMandy90 the mission is going swell !,
Special agent @MacMandy90 Gold Leader @zinniabooklover so happy The blue photo has been found ! terribly sorry about that lol .
my 'purple ' photo also has been found lol i got myself in such a hullabaloo i bloomin lost myself lol
The 'red' photo is now laughing at me! i love it!! (i feel so much energy from his pics)

Oh, instant re-post required. @wendijane has just posted one of my top faves. His pretty face. 🥰
STOP reposting!! What are you two doing? Playing a game of cat and mouse! Chasing each other across the board on different threads! It is so funny :ROFLMAO: watching the two of you interact :LOL:

One of my fave ever lines from NCIS. The episode where Tony is accused of being a murderer and the forensic evidence is piling up. Cassie says it when she's brought in to help on the case.

BUT - I forgot that purple is your fave colour. Or your fave colour on Michael. One of the two!

Purple soap, lady! Go and get some, lol.

dammit! That was supposed to be me punishing you. Although I can't remember why, lol. OK, Co-Op own brand it is, then.
Yep well purple is stunning , and Purple is my fave on Michael. He really suited it i thought. @zinniabooklover 😆
no word of a lie , these pics (will post next ) literally were on the same page of the soap lol

Back