MJ looking like a model/work of a art

Because of @staywild23 's request, I am creating this thread for when he looks like a model or a work of art or fine in general
ahhh!!! I am so delighted! Thank you for creating this :)

I'll kick it off. I know, I know, I've posted this photo so many times today... But really he is like a model! Look at his bone structure! 🤩

May I add a photo too? He looks just incredible
😍

I'm not even going to pretend to be a person who is knowledgable about art, but every single time I see this picture I just think REMBRANDT!

Seriously...he looks like a painting. Is this a painting? Either way he is gorgeous. Such a completely lovely picture.

This was one of the first few pictures of Michael I really saw when my reaction was like - how can such perfection exist! It can't be real!

history2.jpg
I loooooooove this photo!!! He is SO beautiful and the outfit is just amazing. I love how broad his shoulders look. I love the design of the whole look. Very much a work of art...statuesque you might say!

Also, so many moments in the HIStory era just look like a more grown up Bad era to me. Like this photo with the sunglasses and the curl over his eyes 😍 and the smile... I'm in love!

I'm not even going to pretend to be a person who is knowledgable about art, but every single time I see this picture I just think REMBRANDT!

Seriously...he looks like a painting. Is this a painting? Either way he is gorgeous. Such a completely lovely picture.
It's a photo but can't remember name of photographer. Asian guy (Asian = Indian). It's an awesome photo session. This photo is my second fave from the session although the one I've posted the most. 🥰

Back