Merged: Psychics channel Michael

No, that's really interesting....we can all learn from each other, I just get frustrated with people who won't open their minds a bit, you know? That's a really interesting point about their eyes being untrained...I think that definitely happens...and also the less physical side of it too - just that kids are told that ghosts aren't real and everything...

Yeah I know what you mean. Some people are just so narrow minded and if you don't think like them, your opinion doesn't matter :(

When I have kids I'm gonna ask them if they can see something and if they can I'll make sure they're not conditioned to stop believing and tuning out. My godchild's brother is three. I might ask him if he can see anything over my head. I read that a lot of young kids look over peoples' heads....

"Hmm I'm just gonna ask your son if he can see my aura ok?"

"........okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... :crazy:"

Thanks for the link. :) I'm gonna have a look at it now.

Mundy thanks for the advice on how to take the pic.

Everyone Hope you guys are well.

No problem. :) I hope you are keeping well too :)

Awww...thanks SO much for you lovely words, really appreciate it. :cry: You're totally right, those kind of things indeed have to fall in place and come as they are. It takes SO long for me though....*sigh*. But I'mma have to keep the faith I guess.

Very interesting dream you had about Mariah Carey, quite funny coincidence also. Would love to see a picture of the tee! :)
(Okay...just got a deja-vu as I'm typing this, weeeeird.)

:huggy:

Cool, I love when I have a deja-vu! I haven't had one in ages. I'm gonna try taking another picture now that it's dark. I think the mix of natural and artificial light was messing with my camera. Back with one soon, hopefully!

Awww...thanks SO much for you lovely words, really appreciate it. :cry: You're totally right, those kind of things indeed have to fall in place and come as they are. It takes SO long for me though....*sigh*. But I'mma have to keep the faith I guess.

Very interesting dream you had about Mariah Carey, quite funny coincidence also. Would love to see a picture of the tee! :)
(Okay...just got a deja-vu as I'm typing this, weeeeird.)

Well, that tarot reader might be damn right! People always say 'once you're not looking for it you'll find it right there for you'. Never happened to me though, lol. But it's indeed good to take your mind of the worrying/wondering/asking a bit....gon' try that myself too. :)

Welcome here and thanks for sharing! I know what you mean with 'such a public space'...I feel like that often as well, but I'm learning and experiencing so much that I don't really care anymore if people read along, I just share want I want to share. This thread is awesome. :wub:

Sending you much love, energy and strength girl! :huggy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, you guys...I told about my dream with Paris, Prince and Blanket and how I got so much Blanket in it right? Now I find these 6 YouTube video's of Blanket being at home in front of the webcam....first time I'm hearing his voice, and my whole dream comes back now of seeing his big brown eyes etc.....how odd is that timing of these vids posted online today?! :bugeyed
(PS: If you want to have the links, PM me....I think I'm not allowed to share 'em.)

Pretty cool when that stuff happens!

Ok I got a decent enough pic :D
4584976891_0d1f4c7a5d_b.jpg

Lol, my bf keeps asking me if I'm gonna wear it out. He's afraid to be seen with me wearing it in public. I keep telling him it's just for meditations but I don't think he believes me :giggle:

Just put it on, go to the pub, sing OOOOHM and ask for mushroom soup,:punk: or at least threaten the BF...hehehe. I'm getting dizzy watching the shirt...does it do anything for you?

Well, that tarot reader might be damn right! People always say 'once you're not looking for it you'll find it right there for you'. Never happened to me though, lol. But it's indeed good to take your mind of the worrying/wondering/asking a bit....gon' try that myself too. :)

Yes, I think it's good advice. It's changed my mindset about it anyway :)

Yeah I know what you mean. Some people are just so narrow minded and if you don't think like them, your opinion doesn't matter :(

When I have kids I'm gonna ask them if they can see something and if they can I'll make sure they're not conditioned to stop believing and tuning out. My godchild's brother is three. I might ask him if he can see anything over my head. I read that a lot of young kids look over peoples' heads....

"Hmm I'm just gonna ask your son if he can see my aura ok?"

"........okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... :crazy:"

Hehe cool, that's a great idea!

Those colours on the shirt! I'm going to just stare at them for a while ok.

Just put it on, go to the pub, sing OOOOHM and ask for mushroom soup,:punk: or at least threaten the BF...hehehe. I'm getting dizzy watching the shirt...does it do anything for you?

OMG I'm definitely gonna mess with him! How did I not think of that?! :doh:

I haven't done a meditation since I got it. I kept saying I would and didn't. I'm definitely gonna wear it tonight and try to take notice of anything that feels different.

Those colours on the shirt! I'm going to just stare at them for a while ok.

I think I know what nail polish you will be trying next! :lmao:

Oh my, I've got like 4 pages to read now :lol: I scrolled through without really reading and the last post was that one about MJ and Mozart and I got lost on that website for about two hours too, lol.

Ok... um, I will say for now, that shirt... WHOA. Didn't I see someone use the words "total hippie" in the past few pages? I don't think anything but that shirt would be required for that :lmao: ... ok, going back to read now...

Ok... um, I will say for now, that shirt... WHOA. Didn't I see someone use the words "total hippie" in the past few pages? I don't think anything but that shirt would be required for that :lmao: ... ok, going back to read now...

Actually to come to think of it....it does look hippie! :lol:

I think that shirt would be required for a disco ...maybe.....

Actually to come to think of it....it does look hippie! :lol: I think that shirt would be required for a disco ...maybe.....
Well I did a quick google search and found two people right away who would most certainly wear that shirt in public, no qualms about it! Go for it, Mundy!
34haight-hippie.jpg
hippie.jpg

And in the end... hell, maybe we should just dress like Rainbow Lady and to heck with everybody :lol: P.S. On Facebook under "political" on my profile it just says "hippie" :hysterical: I thought that was the simplest way to explain.

Last edited:
Well I did a quick google search and found two people right away who would most certainly wear that shirt in public, no qualms about it! Go for it, Mundy!
34haight-hippie.jpg
hippie.jpg

And in the end... hell, maybe we should just dress like Rainbow Lady and to heck with everybody :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Oh heck i agree...any of u guys up 2 dressing up like rainbow lady? if u do rasie ur hand up! :p

You guys are so funny! :lmao:

There's a charity fancy dress cycle this summer but I was planning to go as Charlie Chaplin. I went to a fancy dress before as a hippie and another time as Michael (That was about two years ago and everyone thought I was Pete Doherty. I was disgusted!!) so I wasn't planning on repeating myself but I do have a great top to wear now :giggle:

EDIT: Just in case anyone doesn't know who Pete Doherty is:
pete-doherty-11.jpg

(ok I could have picked a better pic but I chose not too :angry:)

You guys are so funny! :lmao:

There's a charity fancy dress cycle this summer but I was planning to go as Charlie Chaplin. I went to a fancy dress before as a hippie and another time as Michael (That was about two years ago and everyone thought I was Pete Doherty. I was disgusted!!) so I wasn't planning on repeating myself but I do have a great top to wear now :giggle:

I think its ok 2 dress like a hippe again. Hippie = FUN!!!!

Hello, Disneyland was all right. Kinda crowded, but I had fun. :)

Oh and I found this video yesterday. Pretty amazing Michael just walks right by the people filming :wub:

Also last night the back of my head was tingling like crazy. :scratch: Don't know what that was about, but it's not doing it now.

^ OMG... I would about die if someone could find something from August 1987 like that :swoon:

Still haven't read the thread. Was too busy looking for a video I once saw of this hippie guy in Russia who's building the John Lennon Temple of Peace and Love :heart::rollingpeace: I remember seeing him on TV last summer and thinking, "Whoa, I think I understand you, guy. :cry: Yep." I can't find the particular show I saw, though. Ah well. He was also interviewed for this show http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8232235.stm and there's at least one pic.

Hey ma lovie loves! LOTS to catch up on here...dang. Sorry if I don't reply to everyone...I'm supposed to be watching a movie with my daughter right now but I wanted to check in here before bedtime!

mjbunny said:
I can't stop myself from thinking of Michael as their "Last Champion" interdimensional warrior/messiah character and we "Army of L.O.V.E." as the Last Champion's "Army of the Chosen Ones".
Just wanted to point out when I read over this line last night my lights flickered. :angel:

mjbunny said:
So just as I think this, just as I hear this line in the song, I'm standing at least two feet away from any object on any side and I feel .... someone TOUCH ME! And I don't mean lightly! It felt like someone's hand very firmly on my back, just above my shoulder blade. ....And after my shocked yelp the next words I heard in the song were "listen to the rhythm and the people that it touches"
Woohoo! So cool. Love the synchronocity of that line of the song playing after that too! You seem to really be getting closer to seeing/feeling spirits around you. Like in a very real way. Sounds like your prayers and whines are finally paying off. :lol:

Mrs. Music said:
Bluh, I just woke up bawling my eyes out from a weird dream...it was about my birthday that I was celebrating and Spain. Shortly; people weren't doing what I wanted them to do so I got all frustrated and woke up. Now I read this:"Dreaming of your birthday may suggest you are in need of attention and love."
Aww...hugs girl :hug:

DanceofZenab1994 said:
I'm listening to Bonnie's videos for comfort. I can't stop crying.
:hug: I've thought about looking back over her videos before but I'm afraid it'll just leave me melancholy. :cry:

mjbunny said:
Michael kissed her slowly and softly on her cheek, her eyes, then her lips. It was this very innocent, caring and beautiful thing to watch, just to see him being so sweet with her, watching him move his lips as he kissed, etc. It was such an expression of love. I don't know if I reached out to him or what, but I moved a bit closer. He kissed her on the cheek again and then turned to me (yessss!) and put his hand on the side of my head and kissed me on the forehead. Oh, and I felt it. :wub: There wasn't any rivalry or jealousy going on and I didn't feel anything like I was interrupting their moment. In fact, I was kind of amazed at how he just adapted to me being there too, lol. For each of us it was if we were the only one. Then he turned to her again while I kissed him on the cheek, he
turned back to me and kissed me on the cheek, then sooooo lovingly on the lips
Ohh this makes me want to cry a little...just beautiful. So beautiful. Oh how I wish I could experience something like that. :pray:

CaptainEoLove85 said:
I'm taking a trip to Disneyland again tomorrow. It's different going there now. I always love it, but now when I go, it feels like I can be close to Michael.
Oh fun! Wish I could go!!

Mrs. Music said:
EDIT: Forgot to say, when I was walking around with the kids in the forest, I swear I told myself 'OMG I have to tell this in the Psychic-thread', HAHAH...how odd is that? But it wasn't that I realized I was dreaming.)
LOL...I've totally done this too!

Mundy said:
I think she has adopted him or something because he turned back to me and said "I don't remember missing my parents anymore".
Wow...that you dreamt this then found that article! Craaazy.

myosotis said:
The hallway was suddenly flooded with an intense bright light, and MJ ‘appeared’ – to my complete shock. I managed to say something vaguely indicative of surprise, to which he smiled in an amused way, and placed his hands together ‘Indian greeting’ style.
First off, welcome to the thread! Happy to have you here :flowers: Love this part of your dream. Interesting about the dream catcher part! Sounds to me like you need to pick one up. I kinda want to get one now too. :p

cyberjackson - huggggsssss! :huggy:

MJJLaugh said:
Amy Glad your thing went well! Are you noticing a difference already ? I'm wondering if I have to "clean house" with sage and stuff.
Hey girl :flowers: I'm noticing biiiig differences. I feel SO clear and so ME again. I also saged my house and had my Dad bless it which really helped. Interesting link you posted...will have to look over it tomorrow!

Modulation Alert said:
About 50% of what I write is through automatic writing, I sometimes take the liberty and adjust it to what I need in a poem, song etc. Sometimes I switch between languages when that feels better, because you're just trying to give a shape to something from a different world that our physical world. Sometimes that can be pretty funny sounds, or colors.
Interesting. I've tried to do automatic writing before but my brain ALWAYS gets in the way. :smilerolleyes:

Mundy said:
Lol, my bf keeps asking me if I'm gonna wear it out. He's afraid to be seen with me wearing it in public. I keep telling him it's just for meditations but I don't think he believes me
lolol. That's a shirt for drum circles too! Looking at that shirt is kinda hypnotizing me
Confuse.gif

CaptainEoLove85 said:
Oh and I found this video yesterday. Pretty amazing Michael just walks right by the people filming
:dropdead: I'm surprised I didn't hear any screams! :wild::wild: Ohh he's so gorgeous :wub:

Well, I'm off to bed girls. Hope I have some Michael dreams! I sure could use some. Reading through this thread makes me miss him so much. Which is good though... I've been pretty disconnected from him the past few days...since I've been dealing with my own stuff. And this may sound really weird, but often when I'm feeling disconnected, I don't feel sad about being disconnected - because it's a numbing kind of thing... and yet the fact that I'm numb makes me sad. It's like I feel sad about NOT feeling sad. LOL. I just hate feeling numb about Michael. Anyway, rambling.

Hugs to everyone...goodnight! :group:

I don't think that those are genuine because alot was said that mj himself would not say or discuss because well...it's just not his thang.

^ Hi :) Also have LOTS to catch up on, lol. I swear I'm getting addicted to Heavyweight Dub Champion. I can't stop listening to them. They have infiltrated my brain :lol: I was looking through some "similar" stuff on Amazon and I found this song and it made me think of Michael, especially of all the people who have been so drawn to him since last summer :cry:

It took so long for me to realize how strong your heart is
and all this time, my mind was working in strange ways

looking back on the days, just wanna be free through the love in your eyes
now I'm staring inside, just wanna be free through the love in your eyes

sweet tides, pools of love .....your eyes are full of....
sweet tides, pools of love .....your eyes are full of... sweet tides, pools of love

sharp turn, my mind is a blur, slow passage thru the air
looking back on the days, all over your mind, just wanna be free

sweet tides, pools of love .....your eyes are full of....
sweet tides, pools of love .....your eyes are full of... sweet tides, pools of love

it took so long, for me to realize how strong your heart is
and all this time, my mind was working in strange ways
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Whoa! And in the video she has a dream catcher hanging on the mirror! And on that note :mello:, I seriously have to get some sleep. Sweet dreams of Michael to everyone :heart: :angel:

Last edited:
^ Love those lyrics..... :boohoo: Thanks for sharing. I can't believe it's already gonna be summer. Oh man, so many reminders of last summer.

Ok I got a decent enough pic :D
WHOA! That sure is a colourfull shirt, but I love it though. :lol: Really awesome.

Oh and I found this video yesterday. Pretty amazing Michael just walks right by the people filming :wub:
Great to hear Disneyland was fun, and that video....ohmygoodness, can you imagine? I kind of know how you felt now, mjbunny. HE JUST WALKS BY. Oh my. OH MY! Okay sorry, getting a little excited. Makes me wonder if Michael had ever walked by me while I didn't notice. :giggle:

Well, I'm off to bed girls. Hope I have some Michael dreams! I sure could use some. Reading through this thread makes me miss him so much. Which is good though... I've been pretty disconnected from him the past few days...since I've been dealing with my own stuff. And this may sound really weird, but often when I'm feeling disconnected, I don't feel sad about being disconnected - because it's a numbing kind of thing... and yet the fact that I'm numb makes me sad. It's like I feel sad about NOT feeling sad. LOL. I just hate feeling numb about Michael. Anyway, rambling.
Thanks for the hugs! I feel the same when I'm feeling disconnected...really numb, often. I think the sadness only comes back for me when I'm watching video's that are touching, which makes me realize once again that such a beautiful soul isn't there anymore. But otherwise, I think I'm dealing pretty okay regarding Michael. :scratch: Though feeling numb isn't really a pleasure either, indeed. (Hey, just read a tweet you've met a cute guy in the park...a-hee-hee...way to go girl! :shifty:)

Hi :)

So I went upstairs last night and put on the shirt, lay down for a while and didn't really feel anything. After about 10 minutes I started thinking about something that happened end June/early July last year. I'm pretty sure I talked about this before but I don't think it was on this thread. I was doing a computer course and one of the women was an MJ fan when she was younger. She was telling me that she was going to send her son up to the attic to get her vinyls. So we were sitting in class waiting for it to start and I asked her if she got her Michael Jackson vinyls and this other woman butts in and says some really nasty things about Michael and his children. I'm sure I'd be very capable of putting her straight now but I was a complete mess then. It would only have been about a week since 25th. I sat there trying not to cry, my hands were shaking and the class had started. I was supposed to be typing up some document but all I could hear was her words repeating over and over in my head. I felt sick, I was sweating, it was one of the worst things I have ever experienced. Eventually I tried my hardest to concentrate on typing until I was composed enough to get up and say I needed to go out for a minute. I walked down the road, crying and trying to dial my bf's number and just bawled my eyes out trying to tell him what happened. I'm actually close to tears just thinking of this again. :cry:

A few times I saw what looked like a short piece of string moving and disappearing. I doubt that memory came to me because of the shirt. I probably would have thought of that anyway but it might have contributed to feeling very sensitive about it again.

I had a dream about someone with lots of photos that were out of focus, distorted, really grainy, etc. She was moving some dials at the back, making them right and slotting them into a HUGE picture. It felt like "the bigger picture". Like you need to understand the smaller things then stand back to really get the big picture. I feel like my recent dreams are helping me progress in some way, helping me understand these new things that I'm learning about but I still don't really get what they are trying to tell me (apart form that one that I can remember). Hopefully my subconscious remembers and understands so it can tell my stupid earth brain :giggle:

cyberjackson I'm definitely up for doing a meditation soon :heart:

Neeve Send me a pic of that if you can :giggle:

I hope everyone is ok :group:

Hey girls! And how is everyone in the Harmony Hut today? I woke up with my left ear clogged...I couldn't hear out of it at all! :bugeyed I just cleaned my ears and it's a little better now...just congested I guess. Hopefully it gets all cleared up after a few more washes. My only thought after waking up was "Oh no! I won't be able to hear Michael's music as well!" LOL.

looking back on the days, just wanna be free through the love in your eyes
now I'm staring inside, just wanna be free through the love in your eyes
Omg...thank you for sharing this song!! It's beautiful...bittersweet. Definitely perfect for Michael...I really resonate with it. This part I quoted makes me :cry:

Mrs. Music said:
(Hey, just read a tweet you've met a cute guy in the park...a-hee-hee...way to go girl! :shifty:)
Hahaha...yeah. I'm so "off my game" in that arena though...LOL. Been such a long time since I've been social at all! Kinda makes going to the park exciting in a small way though...he works with the parks department so he's always there. :D

Mundy said:
So we were sitting in class waiting for it to start and I asked her if she got her Michael Jackson vinyls and this other woman butts in and says some really nasty things about Michael and his children.
:no: ..:hug: I still get torn up inside when I hear someone talk crap about Michael... but to have had that happen right after he died...that must've been extra tough indeed! I remember about a month after he died my Dad had some extended family over. I got to talking to my uncle's wife about Michael and she did NOT like him at all. She went on about how he was a freak and wasn't a good father either...omg I could literally feel this ache in my heart, I wanted to cry. It was like every time she said something she'd suck energy out of my heart.

I swear as I was waking up this morning I heard Michael's voice on my mind. He was saying my name and giving words of comfort. :cry: I wish I knew that was really him and not just my imagination. I really didn't want to get out of bed today.

So I went upstairs last night and put on the shirt, lay down for a while and didn't really feel anything. After about 10 minutes I started thinking about something that happened end June/early July last year. I'm pretty sure I talked about this before but I don't think it was on this thread. I was doing a computer course and one of the women was an MJ fan when she was younger. She was telling me that she was going to send her son up to the attic to get her vinyls. So we were sitting in class waiting for it to start and I asked her if she got her Michael Jackson vinyls and this other woman butts in and says some really nasty things about Michael and his children. I'm sure I'd be very capable of putting her straight now but I was a complete mess then. It would only have been about a week since 25th. I sat there trying not to cry, my hands were shaking and the class had started. I was supposed to be typing up some document but all I could hear was her words repeating over and over in my head. I felt sick, I was sweating, it was one of the worst things I have ever experienced. Eventually I tried my hardest to concentrate on typing until I was composed enough to get up and say I needed to go out for a minute. I walked down the road, crying and trying to dial my bf's number and just bawled my eyes out trying to tell him what happened. I'm actually close to tears just thinking of this again. :cry:

A few times I saw what looked like a short piece of string moving and disappearing. I doubt that memory came to me because of the shirt. I probably would have thought of that anyway but it might have contributed to feeling very sensitive about it again.

I had a dream about someone with lots of photos that were out of focus, distorted, really grainy, etc. She was moving some dials at the back, making them right and slotting them into a HUGE picture. It felt like "the bigger picture". Like you need to understand the smaller things then stand back to really get the big picture. I feel like my recent dreams are helping me progress in some way, helping me understand these new things that I'm learning about but I still don't really get what they are trying to tell me (apart form that one that I can remember). Hopefully my subconscious remembers and understands so it can tell my stupid earth brain :giggle:

cyberjackson I'm definitely up for doing a meditation soon :heart:

Neeve Send me a pic of that if you can :giggle:

I hope everyone is ok :group:

That experience sounds awful....I'm going back in time to give you hugs.

OK I'm back. ;) seriously, that's so cool about the shirt!
Yes I will take a pic of my nails tomorrow!
That's really cool about your dreams....do you keep a journal? I feel like I haven't had any significant dreams in a long time...meditation is much more insightful to me for some reason. But last night I did have a horrible dream that I came into my cube in the dept in the morning and someone had broken in and taken my laptop, wallet, everything. :(

Love to all!

just bawled my eyes out trying to tell him what happened. I'm actually close to tears just thinking of this again. :cry:

Oh my, that sounds pretty 'effed up indeed. I hate it how people are so unsensitive and just blalantly go saying these kind of things. Ugh. Like, did we ask for your opinion?! I really feel as if I'm getting hurt myself when people do that....as if there's a little part of Michael in you that just feels the pain...and therefore you can feel it too. Such ignorant people really. :better:

Hahaha...yeah. I'm so "off my game" in that arena though...LOL. Been such a long time since I've been social at all! Kinda makes going to the park exciting in a small way though...he works with the parks department so he's always there. :D
Hope your ear is getting better soon! Oooh, very exciting that he works there...yay! Let me/us know how it goes...I'm always up to hear some cool lovestories, and you totally deserve to find someone nice. :D

I swear as I was waking up this morning I heard Michael's voice on my mind. He was saying my name and giving words of comfort. :cry: I wish I knew that was really him and not just my imagination. I really didn't want to get out of bed today.
That's sweet....:heart: It's hard finding the line between imagination or something different, but I always try to just go with my instinct as much as I can, really trying to block out any 'normalization' that makes my mind to think it's just 'normal stuff', haha. It's hard 'cause I think many people have that in them which makes them kind of blind for things that aren't regular, like they won't believe it 'cause it's not usual or to be understood. But hey, what is normal anyway...that's really my thing lately, no one is telling me to live up to standards. There ain't no standards....that's made up by human. :)

Hello again everyone. I know I am a bit of a random poster on this thread, lol :scratch: and what I am about to say now is probably of the most randomness ever! :doh:
It's not so much a 'psychic' thing this; but none the less to do with ''signs''.
Do you ever get little signs like MJ's initials appear in the most unusual ways? ( Not just your eye catching car number plates that have MJ - and yes I see that alot too....) but........
earlier today I was finishing off a pot of humous.......scrapping a fork into the bottom of the pot, and when I had finished I clearly saw the initial 'J'...............so I looked a little harder.........and sure enough an 'M' was there too!!!!
I know you will probably think I have lost the plot! lol:D
But I like to think my MJ sign was in that empty humous pot!

Yay guys! MJ fans do exist in this town! :D My cashier in Wal-Mart noticed my MJ shirt and went on to tell me how Michael was his Elvis... I was like, YES! So nice to meet another fan! I know it sounds lame but that really made my day. lol.

I really feel as if I'm getting hurt myself when people do that....as if there's a little part of Michael in you that just feels the pain...and therefore you can feel it too.
Exactly!

Hope your ear is getting better soon! Oooh, very exciting that he works there...yay! Let me/us know how it goes...I'm always up to hear some cool lovestories, and you totally deserve to find someone nice. :D
Aw thanks hon! :huggy:

Billie_Jean09 said:
I was finishing off a pot of humous.......scrapping a fork into the bottom of the pot, and when I had finished I clearly saw the initial 'J'...............so I looked a little harder.........and sure enough an 'M' was there too!!!!
lol...neato!

:hug: hun, that lady was luckly i wasnt round..otherwise i would have said somethin to her straight up!

Back