Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Thanks for the good vibes girls :huggy:

Billie_Jean09 - Wow, that's so cool! Thanks for sharing! :angel:

Love ya all...I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll have good things to report later tomorrow after my 'thing'. Wishing everyone well! :heart: :group: :heart:

Thanks AmyGrace for ackowledging my post:)
Your 'thing'? I am intruiged! :D
I read and listen closely! lol What is your thing?
Hugs and MJ love to all on this thread.
Now I must go to bed! :doh:
Keep the faith. Whatever that is to you- dont lose hope.
Just call his name and he'll be there! :dancin:
Massive PS: Whatever happens dont let go of my hand just came on my itunes as I wrote this! Timely or what?
xxx

Last edited:
Hello everyone. :)
The 3 things I'm sharing happened about maybe two weeks ago..back in April.

I had spent hours last night looking for a post where one of you said one day you felt very..smilely/ gigglely..and that you felt like it was Michael.
I had felt that way too around the time of who posted that,I think it was a day before it. I would just start smiling huge and laughing and yeah..just cracking up,completely silly and out of blue..no reason why,but I felt like it was Michael,really.

Also another thing that happened some time ago was - and I had taken 'a break' back then, from listening to MJ non stop then for about a week or so..but right when I woke up, came to,before I even opened my eyes..the lyrics from Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' was in my mind - like right when I came to-woke up- it was these lyrics. "Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You
Help Me Sing It, Ma Ma Se,
Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa
Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa,
Ma Ma Coo Sa...'
And those words mean something to me concerning what had been going on personally around me in my life.
As I rolled over and opened my eyes I looked at the clock and it was 1:11. I have always known about the 11:11 7:11 & of course the 1:11 time thing..but for the past few yrs. sometimes I go through phases of always and I mean always getting 13 after the hour and then it will switch to the 11's..well I had been getting the 13's but when I woke w/ those lyrics I saw 1:11. which that has a meaning to me.

Another thing - I was in my bedroom looking for a pair of shorts or capris to change into because it was very hot. I found a pair jerked off the pants and plopped down on the bed side to pull up the shorts and happened to look at the dresser mirror which was straight ahead of my view... well the was a 'Man In The Mirror' yes! I just starred.. it looked like Jesus.. had a cloth-like on head w/a band around it.. fulll face,beard.. I thought that's pretty cool. considering the family and spiritual things going on within the week between my family.. I just went about my day and that evening my mother came over and I was sitting in the bedroom looking in the mirror and she asked what are you doing.. I told her half jokingly that I was looking at the man in the mirror. she thought I was talking about MJ's song of course..then I told her to look and she saw the face right away. I checked every day to make sure it didn't fade away and it didn't I wouldn't clean the mirror,lol.. I tried many times to get a picture of it but I couldn't managed to because of the reflection from mirror flash every way I'd try to get the picture,it just showed as a flash..too bright.. I thought where is a professional photographer when I need one. I seeen on the internet that a lot of people had also been 'connecting' with Man In The Mirror in some way around that time last month,funny how these things happen to many people at the same time or relativly around the same time. Anyway this all happened within a week and a half.. which was around the last weeks of April. A few days ago I felt Michael around. Just wanted to share that - Also mjbunny - the dream I had with the mandala a few months ago - michael was purely shining - glowing - beautiful.. so I totally get what you mean,although I saw his face with a natural glow,I still understand how you mean. Take Care all.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was those letters that made me think more about what he had come to believe and feel about life and the universe in his last year. If he could feel energy and talked so much about consciousness, perhaps this made things easier to connect with us after he passed because he already believed it's possible? In regard to the other point ... I agree with you on this. I don't see why Michael would necessarily have to be someone else who returned. If all prophets/messiahs/teachers/gurus are just the same souls returning over and over, they must be a pretty small number. And why doesn't anyone else advance to that level or get sent for a similar task? Would it really just be these few spirits? Unless they are something "special" in some way, hmmm. But we should all be working our way "up", right? So it makes sense to me Michael could be a messenger, a prophet, a teacher in his own right. He doesn't have to have been any historic spiritual figure. I'm still not sure about all this, though. :scratch:

Yes, I think that's true. Someone who's so in touch with higher energies and awareness has to find it easier to connect from the other side....and then I guess it's up to those of us on this side who are able to connect too!

Yeah, I can't imagine it being such a small number that the same ones have to keep coming back. If we're all progressing, there have to be souls reaching that stage, regardless of how long it takes. I also have read that once you get to a highly highly advanced stage, you don't have a need to continue reincarnating. I think some still do, in order to lead and teach, but I imagine eventually everyone will reach the level that their further learning doesn't come from earth....fascinating stuff!!

Hey girls! :group: Wow there are a lot of posts to catch up on...I started to read a few but I'm sooo tired I can't read everything right now. I just wanted to be sure to check in here before I went to bed. I promise to be back tomorrow with proper replies! Also just a quick update - my thing went well today...I feel much better and can already see a change in myself. I can't believe how much those entities were affecting my life. Anyway, doing good. :)

Sending love and light to all of you guys...hugs all around. :group: Goodnight!

I can only think of my mom here. She lost both her parents in a car accident when she was only 23 years old. Every year toward the end of the summer she'd mention, "it's August" ... because that date in August will always loom there.

Awww im so sorry to hear that :(

Your poor mother..give her hugs for me!

Hi! :)

Billie_Jean09 That's really cool :) I don't think things like that are coinidences.

I feel .... someone TOUCH ME! :bugeyed And I don't mean lightly! It felt like someone's hand very firmly on my back, just above my shoulder blade. It was funny because I felt this soooo obviously I let out a loud spontaneous "Aaaaaa!!!" and half yanked my headphones off, like holy crap! :doh: :lol: And after my shocked yelp the next words I heard in the song were "listen to the rhythm and the people that it touches" :cheeky: So then I spent the next few minutes moving all around and pulling my jacket this way and that to try to see if there's SOME way I could reproduce that feeling, like if I moved and my jacket got caught on my butt just right and pulled or something, lol, but no. So I don't know what was up with that. I wasn't scared, just surprised. I mean if suddenly you feel someone touch your back in an empty room, that's surprising :lol: My intuition was like, "Michael? That you?", but of course I can't say one way or the other, but whoaaaa, trippy :dancin:

Ok, I'm seriously going to bed now. Night all :heart:

Really cool experience! :heart: I would have jumped out of my skin if it happened to me! :lol: It's much different than when you're meditating and you are kind of ready for something like that to happen. Actually, now that I think of it, about three years ago, I was in the bathroom of my old house washing my hands and I felt a hard poke in my back. I wasn't freaked out at all, which was weird because I was always a little uneasy being in that bathroom. I was happy because I was sure there was no logical explanation for it. I was doing the same thing you did, moving around to see if my clothes could have done it but there was no way I could have been poked that hard by my clothes.

That sounds interesting! What does it exactly? Did you wear it already?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bluh, I just woke up bawling my eyes out from a weird dream...it was about my birthday that I was celebrating and Spain.:scratch: Shortly; people weren't doing what I wanted them to do so I got all frustrated and woke up. Now I read this:
"Dreaming of your birthday may suggest you are in need of attention and love." callurl("http://www.dreamhawk.com/dyd-bb03.htm");StartAdv();

Well, yeah...I am! Feeling friggin' invisible and lonely like crazy at the moment! :( Maybe that was why I started to cry when it didn't go as I wanted it to. Hmm. There are more explanations though so yeah...dunnow.

It's supposed to enhance consciousness with colour stimulation. When I tried it on I felt a surge of happiness but that could have been because I was really excited about getting it. I haven't tried it for a meditation yet.

:huggy: You're not invisible, we love you and care about you. Your family does too, they might just have a lot on their minds and forget to show it sometimes. Maybe a little off topic but when I was 16 I fell in love and when we started saying "I love you", I realised that's something I didn't actually say often to my family and friends. I knew they knew I loved them but I decided I would tell them often so they were reminded all the time. To be honest, I felt really awkward at first but now it just rolls off my tongue. Now when I go to bed, say goodbye on the phone, go home after a night out, etc, I leave the people I care about with "I love you". I don't know if you do that or not but if you don't, maybe sending out some love reminders and getting them back might be a good start :heart: (Sorry if I should be minding my own business :ninja:)

I'm listening to Bonnie's videos for comfort. I can't stop crying.

:huggy: Sometimes it's good just to let it all out. When I'm feeling down I watch Ghosts. It makes me laugh and cry which is one of the things Michael wanted to achieve with it :cry:

Hi everyone! :) :heart:

I want to share a wonderful dream snippet from today. It wasn't so vivid and I was awake for 5 minutes before I even remembered it. Ok, I was having one dream and then I suddenly found myself in a large crowd. In front and just to the side of me I saw Michael. Next to me and in front of him there was a fan in her 20's, crying a bit, just inches from his face, as if she were a YANA girl. Michael kissed her slowly and softly on her cheek, her eyes, then her lips. It was this very innocent, caring and beautiful thing to watch, just to see him being so sweet with her, watching him move his lips as he kissed, etc. It was such an expression of love. I don't know if I reached out to him or what, but I moved a bit closer. He kissed her on the cheek again and then turned to me (yessss!) and put his hand on the side of my head and kissed me on the forehead. Oh, and I felt it. :wub:There wasn't any rivalry or jealousy going on and I didn't feel anything like I was interrupting their moment. In fact, I was kind of amazed at how he just adapted to me being there too, lol. For each of us it was if we were the only one. Then he turned to her again while I kissed him on the cheek, he turned back to me and kissed me on the cheek, then sooooo lovingly on the lips :blush: Uhhhhhhh :swoon: Now, although this could sound like he was gettin' on down with two girls at once :)giggle:), the kissing was more a tender and caring gesture, so it felt more parent/child-like than ménage à trois ;), I swear! :lol: It was just these few moments and then the dream changed back to something else. Nice interlude, though! :punk:

That's so sweet :wub: Can I have that dream tonight please please please? :angel:

souldreamer7 Thanks for sharing :) Very interesting. Can you still see the man in the mirror? If you want to try again to get a picture you could try taking the photo from the side so the flash isn't facing the mirror or you could make the area around the mirror well lit and take a picture with the flash turned off.

--------

I was upstairs a while ago connected to the wireless internet and for some reason I thought How?! How can I get the internet with no wire, just through the air? How come it's just accepted but it's generally considered completely unbelievable that peoples' minds can connect? I know that one can connect to wireless internet and it is believed because the proof is right there but why is it so unbelievable that we can do it too? Our minds are so powerful, I don't think any of us really know how powerful.

:lol: Hey, it was my back/shoulder area this time. This time ;) Interesting that dreaming of your birthday is supposed to mean you need love and attention. Hmmm. And why is it that when I read that you were celebrating it in Spain that all I could think of was "you and me... in Spain!" lol.
Aw, really sweet dream you had there with the YANA girl.... :wub:
LOL I seriously thought I read he touched your butt, hahaha. Hmmm Spain...him and me...yes puh-lease! :shifty: Gheghe.

I'm taking a trip to Disneyland again tomorrow. It's different going there now. I always love it, but now when I go, it feels like I can be close to Michael.
Awesoooome! Hope you're having fun and let us know how it was. I know what you mean with feeling close to Michael, hope you can have some comfort out of going there. :huggy:

The 3 things I'm sharing happened about maybe two weeks ago..back in April.
That's amazing, Tamara! I don't really know how you mean you saw that man in the mirror....you mean you saw it in the mirror, or like on the mirror? Sounds pretty interesting though, whoa. And also that it stayed for so long. Thanks for sharing, and hope you're doing okay. :)

Also just a quick update - my thing went well today...I feel much better and can already see a change in myself. I can't believe how much those entities were affecting my life. Anyway, doing good. :)
Good to hear, honey!

It's supposed to enhance consciousness with colour stimulation. When I tried it on I felt a surge of happiness but that could have been because I was really excited about getting it. I haven't tried it for a meditation yet.
Oh wow, that sounds cool! Never knew there's T-shirts like that...haha! Let us know if you tried it on for meditating and stuff, would love to hear. ;)

:huggy: You're not invisible, we love you and care about you. Your family does too, they might just have a lot on their minds and forget to show it sometimes. Maybe a little off topic but when I was 16 I fell in love and when we started saying "I love you", I realised that's something I didn't actually say often to my family and friends. I knew they knew I loved them but I decided I would tell them often so they were reminded all the time. To be honest, I felt really awkward at first but now it just rolls off my tongue. Now when I go to bed, say goodbye on the phone, go home after a night out, etc, I leave the people I care about with "I love you". I don't know if you do that or not but if you don't, maybe sending out some love reminders and getting them back might be a good start :heart: (Sorry if I should be minding my own business :ninja:)
First of all - don't say sorry, I really appreciate every comment whether it's about you or me or whatever. :D Thanks for the supporting words, and you're right about saying 'I love you'. I started doing that just lately with my mom and it seems to help her coping the fact that my dad run off with someone else...we've been talking very well lately. I might try saying it more to friends and stuff as well, although I'm already a very 'sticky' person with people I love and am very open with my feelings. Thing is though that I feel unloved/unwanted as in an romantical way now...a certain someone is NOT seeing me and I hate it. :( But yeah, not so much to do about that...can't really scream 'I LOVE YOU' right away w/o any reason...lol! Thanks anyway girl, appreciate it!

I was upstairs a while ago connected to the wireless internet and for some reason I thought How?! How can I get the internet with no wire, just through the air? How come it's just accepted but it's generally considered completely unbelievable that peoples' minds can connect? I know that one can connect to wireless internet and it is believed because the proof is right there but why is it so unbelievable that we can do it too? Our minds are so powerful, I don't think any of us really know how powerful.
Funny, 'cause I've been thinking about that a lot too...how would technology be able to do such massive things, while the human mind is basically a same sort of receiver and producer, but we just don't know a lot about. Hmmm. That's also why I really believe there's SO much more to 'being'...there's probably tons of amazing things we don't know we actually can do. Let's hope we find out over the decades. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------

Hmm I had some crazy dreams tonight. First of all I was in a huge rainy type of forest, and there was a beach somewhere further along the way. Suddenly I felt like 'shit I lost the kids', and that happened to be Paris, Prince and Blanket! :bugeyed So I began searching and found them, I held their hands and we walked through the forest, but none of them really talked to me, so it was a pretty interesting dream....very deep. I then found out that they had to be somewhere, we walked into this city (it all looked very old but yet it felt like it was in the future) and I found this wooden car type of thing with stuff in it, as well as a worldmap and I heard someone telling me that they had to run away from the USA :)scratch:) and started their journey in Amsterdam (we weren't there in the forest though, some other country). Then saw a photograph of Blanket and those eyes...damn it was just Michaels....deep dark brown, so stunning.

I think the dream ended there, and then I was in an old classroom suddenly, where I had to do a presentation with a foreign guy (who looked a bit black, kind of like Blanket actually...huh?) and we started dancing (didn't hear music)! But OH MY, it felt like I've never danced like that! Pure bliss and pure love! We got the highest grade and were so proud.

(Damn, I hate how I tell dreams and I can't really tell all of the feelings, colours and stuff...it was so deep but you can't read it from my explanation. Grrrr. If only we could look inside each others dreams, lol.)

EDIT: Forgot to say, when I was walking around with the kids in the forest, I swear I told myself 'OMG I have to tell this in the Psychic-thread', HAHAH...how odd is that? But it wasn't that I realized I was dreaming.)
So....totally weird, but very interesting dreams. :hysterical:

Last edited:
souldreamer7 Thanks for sharing :) Very interesting. Can you still see the man in the mirror? If you want to try again to get a picture you could try taking the photo from the side so the flash isn't facing the mirror or you could make the area around the mirror well lit and take a picture with the flash turned off.
It has faded now. gone. there were days that I didn't check for it,just because I didn't want to,but I never wiped it off and no one else lives with me anyways I know no one would clean it off. But,I tried with the flash off,I tried in the night -dark,day flash on flash off never could get it. I have a lot of pictures of a dresser mirror as well as the dresser mirror with a bright flash. I really wish I could have managed to capture it. Just really blown away by how natural it was even my mother was very impressed with the image.

That's amazing, Tamara! I don't really know how you mean you saw that man in the mirror....you mean you saw it in the mirror, or like on the mirror? Sounds pretty interesting though, whoa. And also that it stayed for so long. Thanks for sharing, and hope you're doing okay. :)
Hi-Ya! :)
Yes I thought it was pretty amazing & so did my Mother. It was like,a smudge-a pretty nice size one too,but it was a perfect one,well as perfect as something could be. Funny thing is the mirror was very clean - no other 'smudges' just that 'image' I don't remember doing anything to create the 'smudge' I hardly ever use that dresser either,I was getting my clothes that day from a fresh stack that I had laid on a chair that would later be put into a closet. It looked like Jesus. One of the first things that came into my mind w/out no intentional 'pun' was MJ's "Man In The Mirror" I mean like,very strong sense of the song. I soo wanted to capture the image on camera. I tried very hard to get it but it wasn't happening. I am glad that I got to share it here though,along w/the other things that I've shared w/you guys in this thread. I'm doing alot better, thanks for asking. :)

I did really try. lol here's a couple of pics trying,but you can't see nothing,but a clear mirror. the ones w/out flash are even more blurry. I guess the purple ring is from the flash of the camera,pretty cool color though.
IMG00283.jpg

IMG00281.jpg

:wub: I will take some time later and absorb all the new posts here. Some really interesting and cool things from you all. Sending out love to all. :flowers:

Last edited:
^ souldreamer, thanks for sharing your experiences! Wow, amazing. That is so cool! & really interesting too. Thanks for sharing the pics aswell :) :flowers:

amy - Glad to hear it all went well and you're feeling better! :huggy:

Mrs.Music - Cool dream, nice you were with the children :)

mjbunny - gonna check out that article now. p.s. love the gif! :heart:

Don't have anything to report today. Hope everyone is doing good :flowers: :huggy:

:heart: to you all.

I did really try. lol here's a couple of pics trying,but you can't see nothing,but a clear mirror. the ones w/out flash are even more blurry. I guess the purple ring is from the flash of the camera,pretty cool color though.
Hmmmm....very interesting. Wouldn't really know what it could be, but sounds awesome.

Only here for a sec, then going offline, but I just read this cool article over on CNN about dreaming that I wanted to recommend: http://us.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/05/05/dreams.psychology/index.html?hpt=C2
Great article! Funny to read about those people getting ideas or discovering things from their dreams, I get that often too. I'm wondering how it's possible that some people get very 'stereotypical' dreams, like that test or flying off the stairway etc, and get that in repeat all the time.....and others get these insane, unlogical, different-world kind of dreams, like me. :lol: Probably also a matter of how open you are to your unconciousness.

This part, that's exactly what I said earlier in this thread...I'm totally talking, walking, all of that, in my dreams. Didn't know that was actually called a 'REM behavior disorder'. ;)
The body is temporarily paralyzed during REM sleep. But in a rare condition called REM behavior disorder, people act out what they are doing in their dreams, be it talking or running into a wall.

Mrs. Music :huggy: You are a beautful girl, inside and out. I can't see any reason you couldn't find a nice man (or woman). If you're happy and confident in yourself, you should attract the right person for you :) I guess we just have to have faith that these things will fall into place for us. It's nice you have been telling your mother you love her. I'd say she really apreciates that especially since she is going through a hard time. :heart:

I will try tonight to get a better picture of the shirt. I wanted to say something about it but I can't remember now :scratch:

Only here for a sec, then going offline, but I just read this cool article over on CNN about dreaming that I wanted to recommend: http://us.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/05/05/dreams.psychology/index.html?hpt=C2

:heart:

Thanks :flowers: I have the page up but I have to go out so I'll read it when I get back :)

Amy Sorry, I forgot to say earlier, I'm glad you got your thing sorted :)

------

I had a series of very weird dreams last night. I asked for answers to things before I went to bed and I'm pretty sure I got them but I can't remember much. So annoying! I know Michael was there but I'm pretty sure I didn't talk to him much. He was there though :wub:

Then I had another dream I was in a theatre (the same one as last time) and Mariah Carey was on stage singing with no music. I took it upon myself to start hitting the drums but I was at the wrong angle so I was just keeping time really! Then my bf went up on stage and started playing the other drumkit so I thankfully put my drumstick down! Afterwards, I was outside with a little boy. He must have been singing because I went back to Mariah and asked her to tell the boy he was a good singer. She went out to him and started walking away with him. I think she has adopted him or something because he turned back to me and said "I don't remember missing my parents anymore".

I don't know what to make of that one :scratch:

Ok gotta go. Love and hugs to everyone xxx

EDIT: I just looked up Mariah Carey news and found this:

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon may adopt if they can't conceive, their friends say.

At her marriage recommitment fete with Cannon at their Beverly Hills home, Carey spoke about the couple's desire to have a child, a guest told the Chicago Sun-Times' Bill Zwecker.

The singer's recent weight gain has reportedly been due to fertility treatments Carey has been undergoing.

The weight gain is no big deal to Cannon, the guest said, noting that Cannon likes his "woman with a bit of meat on her bones," the friend said.

While Carey has continued to hope she and Cannon can conceive a baby, she also reportedly is now looking into adopting.

Carey's friends say the entertainer has been deeply moved by the story of Sandra Bullock's secret adoption of a boy in New Orleans.

Taken from: http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_15014980

:D Ok really have to go this time!

Last edited:
Mrs. Music :huggy: You are a beautful girl, inside and out. I can't see any reason you couldn't find a nice man (or woman). If you're happy and confident in yourself, you should attract the right person for you :) I guess we just have to have faith that these things will fall into place for us. It's nice you have been telling your mother you love her. I'd say she really apreciates that especially since she is going through a hard time. :heart:

Amanda, I know you weren't talking to me but I just wanted to say I like your words :) That's really good advice...And about saying "I love you"... you know, I always feel like I want to do that - probably partly inspired by Michael - but like you were at the start, I feel a little weird...I feel like even when I talk about what I've learnt in the past year, people think I'm a little "out there"..and I honestly am not affected by what people think of me, but I know it can drive people away if they think you're a total hippie or too attached or something.... But I guess the best thing is to use my intuition and then I'll know who needs to hear it and who is not ready. Whoa, sorry for the essay!

Bianca, I know how you feel. I keep wondering when it's going to happen, when I'm going to find someone....and when I went to the tarot reader she said that I keep asking and asking and wondering and worrying, and she said he's probably right in front of me, ready to throw a shoe at me, haha. She also said something interesting: "stop telling yourself you can't have it, that you don't deserve it. Of course you can have it. It's there for you, you just have to stop worrying about it." So I thought that was useful information....:wub:

Amy, glad to hear things went well yesterday! :hug:

mjbunny, cool link about the dreams. I'm always unsure about dreams because I remember when I studied psychology we learnt that a lot of the time, we're just having residual dreams, meaning that our minds are simply processing what we were thinking about or watching on tv or whatever. But I definitely think there are times when they can be much much more than that, and of course they are a way of connecting into what you're worried about and can also be an indication of future events. I think it's probably a skill we have to work on to be able to use our dream time well, to astral travel and learn useful things.
I've never kept a dream journal....has anyone here done so and found it useful?

I hope you won’t mind my dropping by to say hello? I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread since last autumn, but wasn’t sure about committing my thoughts to the permanence of the internet- it seems such a public place for such personal experiences!

I’ve been so interested in everything you have shared here. Before last March, I would have called myself ‘ Mrs Spock without the pointy ears’…I’m very logical and although I’ve always listened to peoples ‘unusual’ experiences, I would always be the first to say ‘ yes but.. it might have been due to ( insert any alternative reason for x unexplained happening or y feeling).

However, you have to feel /experience it for yourself to really believe that there is ‘more than is dreamt of in our philosophy’..and now I have, and I do. I’m afraid there are still some things that I don’t want to write about here (too personal in too open a space) but I wanted to write about a dream I had last autumn, as it echoes something of MJBunny’s experience on p453. It started with ‘explainable’ links to the everyday and ended in what felt (at the time) like the ridiculous..but now I am not so sure…see what you think.

I’d recently been to the O2 exhibition and to see TII, so the dream starts with definite links to these.

I was attending an ‘MJ-related’ event ( not sure what) at a large hotel, set in a complex with ‘MJs house’ on one side and some kind of research institute- (I thought electronics or some kind of music technology ) on the other. Waiting for the evening’s events to start, I decided to pass the time by walking from the hotel up to the house; an extensive building with a long driveway. I knew that MJ hadn’t been ‘home’ when I arrived at the hotel, but now there was a car in the drive ( a 30’s vintage Bugatti…. links to TII) , so I walked up the drive and slowly around the car ( echoes of walking around the Rolls Royce at the O2 exhibition). Afterwards, I started to walk back down the drive, but as I drew level with the front door, it very slowly began to open, and I stood there transfixed, watching. Once fully open I could clearly see into the hallway, which was long and high-ceilinged (like the one at the Holmby Hills residence) but completely empty – just white-painted walls with doorways off to the sides and the end. The hallway was suddenly flooded with an intense bright light, and MJ ‘appeared’ – to my complete shock. I managed to say something vaguely indicative of surprise, to which he smiled in an amused way, and placed his hands together ‘Indian greeting’ style. Then very slowly, the door closed again. I was still standing feeling stunned, when I heard the sound of breaking glass coming from the building on the other side of the hotel. I ran down the road and found a small crowd standing outside a broken window. There was great consternation that someone had been trying to steal the latest ‘invention’ from the research institute..but happily it was still there, lying on a desk. I looked over everyone’s shoulders to see what this was, and it was ….a microminiaturised dream catcher. I started to laugh at the absurdity of it, and woke myself up laughing.

As ‘Mrs Spock’ I had no prior interest in dreamcatchers; I just knew them as tacky bits of plastic sold in gift shops. However, the dream intrigued me, so I embarked on an internet search to see if I could find a dreamcatcher of the ‘microminiaturised’ shape..it was like a child’s fishing net ( but very small) , not a circle. I hadn’t realised before that dreamcatchers were of Native American origin (I vaguely thought they were oriental…they mostly seemed to be made in China) , or that they were based on a spider web design… or that there were linked stories of a ‘wise spider’ (links to Thriller In TII?) . I was even more surprised when my searches led me to read about Michaels’ partial Native American heritage through Joe..and possibly also Katherine. My abiding memory of this dream is the ‘reality’ of it and my profound shock at the scene in the light…and I am not laughing at the ending any more. What do you think?

PS I don’t have a home computer, so can only link via public access facilities…hence I am only on line intermittently, as and when I can. Apologies in advance if I don’t get back here for a little while.

Hello Myosotis, thanks for dropping in and sharing! I understand your concern about sharing, I was never able to share the vast majority of my experiences with any other living, human being either, yet they happened and will always be a part of me at this point.

Thanks for sharing, that's interesting. I do have dreamcatchers at home as well...:yes:

P.S.: I am not surprised about Michael's amusement to your reaction. In my experience he loves quiet observation and often hopes he went unnoticed, hehe. Seems to be some kind of favorite game for him. "how long have you been there?" "Long enough, don't rip the handle of the fridge, girl, you seem surprised."

Hi myosotis, :waving:

Welcome to the thread! :heart:
I understand what you mean about not wanting to share stuff, that's okay. Some things are very personal to you. Only share stuff that you feel comfortable with :) :flowers:
Thanks for sharing the dream you had though. Interesting..

Hi myosotis, :waving:

Welcome to the thread! :heart:
I understand what you mean about not wanting to share stuff, that's okay. Some things are very personal to you. Only share stuff that you feel comfortable with :) :flowers:
Thanks for sharing the dream you had though. Interesting..

Thank you Modulation Alert and darlingdear for your welcomes and kind replies...Now that the ice is broken, I 'll try to dip my toe in more often...to mix a couple of metaphors (and it wasn't chilly at all, thank you both)

Hello all. Still trying to catch up. Just wanted to say that I am really missing Michael today.:( I just wanna raech out and touch him and hold him. I wish I could be comforted by him or something. I know you all probably feel the same..but I just wanted to voice it to someone. I miss him badly..:cry:. I have an urge to write something.. but don't know what. It will come to me. Maybe if it's good, I will post it. I am still trying to calm my mind and soul..and just you know find that "inner peace". God why is it so hard?!

Hello myosotis :) greetings. I would hold up the trekkie sign..but don't know how! :lol:
Maybe you should get a real dreamcatcher? I have Native American background, and have always believed in dreamcatchers. It's believed that if you hang one in your room or house, they catch the nightmares and protect you from bad dreams. Like a filter. Maybe it was sign that you should have one?:scratch: They are usually made with leather, and hemp or twine. I have some pretty ones with feathers and stuff.:)

8701girl :better: for your momma. That's terrible. Sending love your way.

Hi Mjbunny, Amy, Mrs. Music, Modulationalert, Neeve, and everyone else! Is there gonna be a meditation anytime soon? I think I missed the last one.

Just wanna scream "I MISS YOU MICHAEL! ALL OF MY LOVE TO YOU!":angel:

Aw, cyberjackson, I feel ya. :cry:
Sending hugs your way! :better:

Someone showed up to the house so I didn't get to go out :doh:. Oh well, tomorrow is another day :)

Amanda, I know you weren't talking to me but I just wanted to say I like your words :) That's really good advice...And about saying "I love you"... you know, I always feel like I want to do that - probably partly inspired by Michael - but like you were at the start, I feel a little weird...I feel like even when I talk about what I've learnt in the past year, people think I'm a little "out there"..and I honestly am not affected by what people think of me, but I know it can drive people away if they think you're a total hippie or too attached or something.... But I guess the best thing is to use my intuition and then I'll know who needs to hear it and who is not ready. Whoa, sorry for the essay!

Thanks Niamh :huggy: One of my friend's is always laughing at me about things I'm interested in but I take it in good humour. He's the scientist and I'm the dreamer :giggle: I know what it looks like to people so I'm not going to get offended. I just give a bit of info during each slagging match and usually we both come out learning something new. Actually we had a great conversation about auras recently because he studied child psychology and he agreed with me about how kids eyes are trained to read and stuff as they get older and the possibility of their eyes being "untrained" from seeing auras in the process. Sorry, I went into essay mode too!

myosotis Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing :) I know what you mean about not wanting to put your personal experiences out there for anyone to read. I was hesitant at first but I can't be shut up now!

I hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Hello all. Still trying to catch up. Just wanted to say that I am really missing Michael today.:( I just wanna raech out and touch him and hold him. I wish I could be comforted by him or something. I know you all probably feel the same..but I just wanted to voice it to someone. I miss him badly..:cry:. I have an urge to write something.. but don't know what. It will come to me. Maybe if it's good, I will post it. I am still trying to calm my mind and soul..and just you know find that "inner peace". God why is it so hard?!

:huggy: :heart: :cry:
I felt exactly like this a few days ago. I had an urge to write something too, and suddenly it just came to me. I read it outloud to Michael the next day, hoping he would hear it. I apologised for it being short and a bit rubbish lol. But writing it helped a little.

I hope you feel better soon. :better:

:huggy: to Louise and darlingdear. Thank you. :wub:

Darlingdear- I'm sure whatever it was that you wrote, wasn't rubbish. But pure emotion that you poured out onto paper. I bet Michael loved it.:) Maybe I should write it out and read it to Michael..like you did. Maybe I'll feel some comfort or something. When I write whatever down, I'll share it here.

Amy- Glad things are better. Sending happy thoughts your way.:angel:

Welcome myosotis! We love to hear everyone's experiences here :wub:

Hi Mjbunny, Amy, Mrs. Music, Modulationalert, Neeve, and everyone else! Is there gonna be a meditation anytime soon? I think I missed the last one.

Just wanna scream "I MISS YOU MICHAEL! ALL OF MY LOVE TO YOU!":angel:

Honey, sending you love. There's nothing wrong with feeling like that. And I have no doubt he hears you :hug:

Thanks Niamh :huggy: One of my friend's is always laughing at me about things I'm interested in but I take it in good humour. He's the scientist and I'm the dreamer :giggle: I know what it looks like to people so I'm not going to get offended. I just give a bit of info during each slagging match and usually we both come out learning something new. Actually we had a great conversation about auras recently because he studied child psychology and he agreed with me about how kids eyes are trained to read and stuff as they get older and the possibility of their eyes being "untrained" from seeing auras in the process. Sorry, I went into essay mode too!

No, that's really interesting....we can all learn from each other, I just get frustrated with people who won't open their minds a bit, you know? That's a really interesting point about their eyes being untrained...I think that definitely happens...and also the less physical side of it too - just that kids are told that ghosts aren't real and everything...

OK I just finished an exam so need some sunlight and fresh air.
Haha also, I was referencing a phonetics experiment for my exam and the experimenter's name was Assman :rofl: Made me think of our convo here hahaha

Hi all,

I'm actually really tired and need to go to bed but I just wanted to drop in and say hi and comment on some things:

Amy Glad your thing went well! Are you noticing a difference already ? I'm wondering if I have to "clean house" with sage and stuff.

Tamara Hey girlie, welcome back. Hope you're feeling much better. Very interesting experience the "Man in the Mirror" 2Bad you couldn't capture it. ( oh reminds me of a dream I had ages ago that I will share some other time - its sole purpose was to convey that the "essence" cannot be captured. It can only be lived, felt, experienced.

Darlingdear and CyberJackson Writing can help you see things in perspective and get some distance from that overwhelming sense of loss. Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

MjBunny Thanks for the link about dreams and their meaning. I will look through it. I have a little notebook in which I write my 'special' dreams.

Mrs. Music Cool dream about being with the kids in the forest. Tell me about Blanket's eyes. He's Michaels twin in so many ways, it's scary!

Mysotis Welcome to the thread! Just share what you want to share, that's good enough!

Take care all of you!

Last edited:
I came across such an interesting website today ( I was delayed by two hours reading through stuff).

You know how I post two things every single day in the Positive websites and videos that Celebrate MJ ? I think about a theme or a word to search on google in combination with MJ's name. I like to think that the inspiration comes from MJ himself, because sometimes a word falls into my lap and I think to myself "wow, how did I come up with that one ?" so I usually thank Michael for it. ( Maybe that is silly of me, maybe not, I don't know)

Today the word "essence" came to mind. Don't ask me why, it just did.
I like the word. It's very powerful and it conjures up an image of purity, soulfullness, willing to learn and grow, that kind of thing.

I came across a websites that talks about the Michael Teachings. Instantly curious I clicked on it and they described seven soul types and 10 laws of reincarnation, how much time there is/can be between lives. And there are several articles there about Michael. One article gives reasons why MJ could be the reincarnation of W.A. Mozart. I haven't formed a firm opinion on that one yet. I prefer to read stuff and let it sink in and then eventually I will accept it or reject the idea.

http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/the-seven-roles-in-essence/

Let me know what you think.
I still haven't figured out how to find out my own soul type. Maybe I need to do some ''automatic writing". Does anyone here have experience with "automatic writing" ? How does it work ? Can you learn it or is it a gift ?

Best to all of you!
I'm off to bed!

^^Yea I remember reading that a while back. It's kind of hard to understand some of the technical stuff..but I'll just have to go over it again and let it sink in. The photos are mindblowing!:bugeyed I've always questioned reincarnation..but interesting!

Hi all,

I'm actually really tired and need to go to bed but I just wanted to drop in and say hi and comment on some things:

Tamara Hey girlie, welcome back. Hope you're feeling much better. Very interesting experience the "Man in the Mirror" 2Bad you couldn't capture it. ( oh reminds me of a dream I had ages ago that I will share some other time - its sole purpose was to convey that the "essence" cannot be captured. It can only be lived, felt, experienced.

Hey :) I'm feeling better, Thanks.
Exactly. That is how I am taking it. :) - I just wanted very much to capture it so I could share with this thread. I wish you guys could have seen it.

Mundy thanks for the advice on how to take the pic.

Everyone Hope you guys are well.

Awww...thanks SO much for you lovely words, really appreciate it. :cry: You're totally right, those kind of things indeed have to fall in place and come as they are. It takes SO long for me though....*sigh*. But I'mma have to keep the faith I guess.

Very interesting dream you had about Mariah Carey, quite funny coincidence also. Would love to see a picture of the tee! :)
(Okay...just got a deja-vu as I'm typing this, weeeeird.)

Bianca, I know how you feel. I keep wondering when it's going to happen, when I'm going to find someone....and when I went to the tarot reader she said that I keep asking and asking and wondering and worrying, and she said he's probably right in front of me, ready to throw a shoe at me, haha. She also said something interesting: "stop telling yourself you can't have it, that you don't deserve it. Of course you can have it. It's there for you, you just have to stop worrying about it." So I thought that was useful information....:wub:
Well, that tarot reader might be damn right! People always say 'once you're not looking for it you'll find it right there for you'. Never happened to me though, lol. But it's indeed good to take your mind of the worrying/wondering/asking a bit....gon' try that myself too. :)

I hope you won’t mind my dropping by to say hello? I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread since last autumn, but wasn’t sure about committing my thoughts to the permanence of the internet- it seems such a public place for such personal experiences!
Welcome here and thanks for sharing! I know what you mean with 'such a public space'...I feel like that often as well, but I'm learning and experiencing so much that I don't really care anymore if people read along, I just share want I want to share. This thread is awesome. :wub:

Sending you much love, energy and strength girl! :huggy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, you guys...I told about my dream with Paris, Prince and Blanket and how I got so much Blanket in it right? Now I find these 6 YouTube video's of Blanket being at home in front of the webcam....first time I'm hearing his voice, and my whole dream comes back now of seeing his big brown eyes etc.....how odd is that timing of these vids posted online today?! :bugeyed
(PS: If you want to have the links, PM me....I think I'm not allowed to share 'em.)

I came across such an interesting website today ( I was delayed by two hours reading through stuff).

You know how I post two things every single day in the Positive websites and videos that Celebrate MJ ? I think about a theme or a word to search on google in combination with MJ's name. I like to think that the inspiration comes from MJ himself, because sometimes a word falls into my lap and I think to myself "wow, how did I come up with that one ?" so I usually thank Michael for it. ( Maybe that is silly of me, maybe not, I don't know)

Today the word "essence" came to mind. Don't ask me why, it just did.
I like the word. It's very powerful and it conjures up an image of purity, soulfullness, willing to learn and grow, that kind of thing.

I came across a websites that talks about the Michael Teachings. Instantly curious I clicked on it and they described seven soul types and 10 laws of reincarnation, how much time there is/can be between lives. And there are several articles there about Michael. One article gives reasons why MJ could be the reincarnation of W.A. Mozart. I haven't formed a firm opinion on that one yet. I prefer to read stuff and let it sink in and then eventually I will accept it or reject the idea.

http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/the-seven-roles-in-essence/

Let me know what you think.
I still haven't figured out how to find out my own soul type. Maybe I need to do some ''automatic writing". Does anyone here have experience with "automatic writing" ? How does it work ? Can you learn it or is it a gift ?

Best to all of you!
I'm off to bed!

Hi MJJ, sure, I do that all the time...used to do it daily for a while because it really helped me and set of a whole slew of things for me.

I simply sat down one night, in peace and quiet with my paper and a pen. I expected to sit there forever doodling- but it worked pretty much straight away for me.
The first try I just closed my eyes tried to empty/blank out my mind as good as I could.
The idea is basically that you are channeling- meaning you're mind should be out of the way as much as possible to that someone else can come it, that's basically what channeling means- putting your own mind aside so that that those on the other side can tune in into you- and you're just the one writing it down.
For example, the two things('out of the valley' and that ominous 'lose oneself in the river') to the right on my blog are the first two things that I've ever done through automatic writing- they were literally the invitation for me, someone saying hello to me. I just cleaned up some stuff, it was pretty choppy at first.

I wrote daily at that point, it turned to a TON of poetry, some prose, but mostly poetry. A big chunk of what I write came through automatic writing.

Sometimes it was happy stuff, sometimes very sad stuff and sometimes I screamed in laughter, silly limericks and sometimes pretty risque' stuff that, I remember reading it for the first time thinking, WTF is this, going rated R?? :bugeyed :hysterical::hysterical:

At some point I was even able to just open my laptop and do automatic writing right into the computer, although I have to say that I find it a lot easier to shut my busy mind off by doing it the old fashioned way with pen and paper.

I even write my music mostly as if I'm doing automatic writing- and instead of a pen I just play it. The "cramps in my right hand" thing happened pretty much like that. That basic structure just swooshed into my fingers. (well, the real mind numbing work starts after the melody)
Others times I'm driving around and all of a sudden a melody pops up in my head and I'm desperately trying to hold onto it by repeatedly singing it.

I hadn't written music in AGES and after I started the automatic writing, the music suddenly came in. To this day I sometimes do some automatic writing and the lyrics (even if I don't use them, for example "watch for the silence" has lyrics which set the mood, although there's no singing) kind of dictate the mood of the piece.

I find that automatic writing works the best for me, just don't try too hard. The easiest for me is even to keep my mind in check by counting 1,2,3,4 or something like that out loud- while writing a poem. Or even sing a song to calm my mind that way- while writing something completely different.

About 50% of what I write is through automatic writing, I sometimes take the liberty and adjust it to what I need in a poem, song etc.
Sometimes I switch between languages when that feels better, because you're just trying to give a shape to something from a different world that our physical world. Sometimes that can be pretty funny sounds, or colors.

Just try it out, sit down when nobody disturbs you, shut the phone off, relax and just wait for happens. Don't force it, at some point my hand just starts moving.
You can have entire conversations with someone that way, ask something and through automatic writing you can get some answers.

It's basically nothing else but channeling.

Last edited:
Back