Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Hi Amygrace :)

^ CaptainEoLove - Whoa, I've had dreams over the years as well about big meteor showers streaking through the sky. Always wondered what that was supposed to mean. The part in your dream about lyrics and poems washing over you reminded me of the way I woke up early knowing I must sink into and become one with the music :)

Speaking of music ... I got my "love letters from MJ" video done and there are red and white roses in the background (since it's supposed to go along with "In Flowers") and hearts floating around and so forth and then I've tried and tried to record myself singing along to Mundy's guitar instrumental of "In Flowers" she so graciously sent me, but I'm really bummed because I suck :lol: I've done enough takes to finally kill Goldwave and its 2000 free button pushes, so now I can't do more unless I get another free program or buy something. I've got the professional version of Total Recorder, but for some reason it keeps putting these loud static sounds in every few seconds :angry: Anyway, I'll sing the song and think it's not so bad and then once I put it together with the music I'm like... omg, I can't use that! :( I would use James Blunt's original, but I don't want copyright claims. Aghghghghgh. I guess I should probably go to bed. It's 4:30am. Darnit.

Hi Amygrace :)

^ CaptainEoLove - Whoa, I've had dreams over the years as well about big meteor showers streaking through the sky. Always wondered what that was supposed to mean. The part in your dream about lyrics and poems washing over you reminded me of the way I woke up early knowing I must sink into and become one with the music :)

Speaking of music ... I got my "love letters from MJ" video done and there are red and white roses in the background (since it's supposed to go along with "In Flowers") and hearts floating around and so forth and then I've tried and tried to record myself singing along to Mundy's guitar instrumental of "In Flowers" she so graciously sent me, but I'm really bummed because I suck :lol: I've done enough takes to finally kill Goldwave and its 2000 free button pushes, so now I can't do more unless I get another free program or buy something. I've got the professional version of Total Recorder, but for some reason it keeps putting these loud static sounds in every few seconds :angry: Anyway, I'll sing the song and think it's not so bad and then once I put it together with the music I'm like... omg, I can't use that! :( I would use James Blunt's original, but I don't want copyright claims. Aghghghghgh. I guess I should probably go to bed. It's 4:30am. Darnit.

Good luck with the project! I hear you...I've been recording this song for weeks now and still haven't found one version that I would put out there without wishing the earth would swallow me whole...maybe I'll get it done by the end of June. :no:

After I got myself the MJ Krishna thing hanging over my piano
il_430xN.133108837.jpg

, I figured I need some Egypt stuff there too. So, I found this.
il_430xN.133757552.jpg

Got everything I need in there, Ankh, Falcon/Horus etc. :D

Together with this one
images
and of course this one

AD0011e.jpg

MJ_archangel.jpg

I should win the "wacky parent of the year" award in no time. :punk::D
Will add a poster to that that hasn't been born yet and of course will add Chopin, Tschaikowsky, Rachmaninoff, Brahms, both Schumans and Mozart to the mix. I think that should do it. for the music corner. :D

The eating/"dining room" corner will be ascetic/"cheap" and easy Japanese- people are going to think they walked into the house of someone with Multiple Personality Disorder. At least that's cheap...some paint, rice paper, sit on the floor, simple coffe table - et voila...
My place will scream "RANDOM".

It's MJ Bunny's fault. She posted MJ Krishna as found on Etsy, then I couldn't help and buy it, although I find it reaaaally random- then AmyGrace made a grace wall picture...it's making the rounds.

Awww well hey its a good thing she did , otherwise u wouldnt have got it :p

Its amazing how many mj things have come out now since his death. Makes me said though that it wasnt really much like in the last few yrs of his life.

Hello all. Just trying to catch up. I've read the "Empathy" thread and it really hit home for me. It sounds like a lot og us here are "Empaths". It described Michael all the way.:angel:
I am working on a MJ painting. Just practicing sketching him at the moment. I am still "iffy" on posting my lame pastel painting..:lol:
Yeah it's very interesting, about being an empath....that's the major connection I've felt with Michael from the beginning of it all.
Really cool you're working on an MJ painting! Can't wait to see it! :D

Thought I'd also mention that James Van Praagh has a section on his website that recommends psychics, mediums, past life regression therapists etc: http://www.vanpraagh.com/index.php?p=Resources&r=Practitioners I didn't realize he had this on his site until now. It's just what I've been looking for...some good recommendations. :flowers:
Thanks a bunch for that - very usefull stuff! Reminds me that I still need to read further in his book 'Meditations', if only there were more hours in a day..lol. :sigh:

After I got myself the MJ Krishna thing hanging over my piano
il_430xN.133108837.jpg

, I figured I need some Egypt stuff there too. So, I found this.
il_430xN.133757552.jpg
Aw, where did you get those two? On Ebay or something? Would love to have either the first or the second...very cool! And your house sounds nothing random at all, lol!

----------------------------------------------

Not so much to report here once again. Very interesting that we're all kinda low on the experiences lately again, we seem to be in sync all the time! :lol: Had to work yesterday at the Amsterdam ArenA again, where Michael had his last show in 1997 or so, but there was an event this time where I had to stand on the field and there was a stage etc...so it looked like a concert set-up. Hadn't had that since last summer working...so it felt weird...and then they began to blast Smooth Criminal...in an empty huge arena, me standing at the same spot where Michael was. *Snif*. That was hard. :(

I'm kind of dreading June 25th already...seems it comes so soon..and I still haven't made the exact planning like I want it on that day, I really want to make sure I can remember him the way I want that day w/o people bugging me or things that will turn out to be a pity. Hmm...difficult. You guys have plans already? Or just staying at home?

Last edited:
I think MJ was in my dream last night, he was wearing his bad tour outfit..but I can't remember anything else of it, just that :(
I was in town last night, and I walked past the shop where they sell the Opus. It was shut so I could only peer at it from the window, it was open on a picture of MJ during the Victory Tour. I started clawing at the window like 'awww Michael!' :lol:
It looks like such an amazing book, I really want one, but it's soo expensive! They had a huge blown up pic of MJ when he was a little boy, so so cute. But it made me quite sad after I saw the Opus - I miss him so much :cry:
Mrs.Music - linking this in with plans for June 25th, I was thinking about it last night. I dunno what I will do :sigh: Maybe just stay at home..I was thinking maybe I might go up to the o2 and sit by myself quietly or something. But I'm not sure yet, it's all happening so, so quickly.

Hope everyone else is doing good today :huggy:

:heart: to you all.

I'm kind of dreading June 25th already...seems it comes so soon..and I still haven't made the exact planning like I want it on that day, I really want to make sure I can remember him the way I want that day w/o people bugging me or things that will turn out to be a pity. Hmm...difficult. You guys have plans already? Or just staying at home?

Im dreading that day too. Us melbourne fans are trying 2 orgainse something, but its just the matter of if ppl are able 2 come.

Yeah it's very interesting, about being an empath....that's the major connection I've felt with Michael from the beginning of it all.
Really cool you're working on an MJ painting! Can't wait to see it! :D

Thanks a bunch for that - very usefull stuff! Reminds me that I still need to read further in his book 'Meditations', if only there were more hours in a day..lol. :sigh:

Aw, where did you get those two? On Ebay or something? Would love to have either the first or the second...very cool! And your house sounds nothing random at all, lol!

----------------------------------------------

Not so much to report here once again. Very interesting that we're all kinda low on the experiences lately again, we seem to be in sync all the time! :lol: Had to work yesterday at the Amsterdam ArenA again, where Michael had his last show in 1997 or so, but there was an event this time where I had to stand on the field and there was a stage etc...so it looked like a concert set-up. Hadn't had that since last summer working...so it felt weird...and then they began to blast Smooth Criminal...in an empty huge arena, me standing at the same spot where Michael was. *Snif*. That was hard. :(

The locket came from here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/myshangrila

The MJ Krishna from here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BERNDTOFFERINGS

I'm one of those people that doesn't know yet about the 25th. I'm hoping to have finished my song by then and consider it my tribute for that day, I guess.
Will be hard though.

I have to share some I-Podomancy that happened twice when I was sad and wallowing a bit in grief. :(
I didn't know I had this song in my I-Tunes list at all, since I have never listened to the album before. This song played twice when I got heavy hearted over Michael's death. I also had a rough day in regards to my own parenting, questioning myself, feeling bad about my abilities to parent up to my own standard and asking Michael if he felt like this sometimes, about being a father.

Here's a translation of the lyrics, the title of the song is "That Was Me"
It was me who took the one away
that you know the longest.
And the day that you learn to walk
we will walk together
all the way up to my grief and back.
Because sometimes it seems
there's not enough
just for myself.
When it all gets too much
I'll lend you my ear
and this is the world
please be strong.
You will understand
why I wasn't able
to live promises and
to give promises
to hold on
to be of help to you
and that's why here for you
is what I can really do.

All I can do now is sob into my cup of coffee. I just have tears in my eyes and thank him. I just felt him stand behind me and hugging me. Gosh, now I'm all soft and teary eyed again.

>

Last edited:
...Had to work yesterday at the Amsterdam ArenA again, where Michael had his last show in 1997 or so, but there was an event this time where I had to stand on the field and there was a stage etc...so it looked like a concert set-up. Hadn't had that since last summer working...so it felt weird...and then they began to blast Smooth Criminal...in an empty huge arena, me standing at the same spot where Michael was. *Snif*. That was hard. :(
:better:, oh how I understand. When I was in LA, I found it a lot harder to be standing in front of his house in North Carolwood, than being on Forest Lawn. I mean, I wanted to cry in both places, but North Carolwood REALLY got me. For some reason I kept looking up a certain window in the back, maybe that was his bedroom.

When I was in Oklahoma (going to the Memorial can break your heart...), I could hear one of the DJ in one of the clubs from my hotel room. They were dedicating a couple of songs to him and I could hear how the crowd loved it. *sniffsniff*, made me all teary eyed. But I'm happy people are celebrating him.

The Oklahoma City Memorial has a corner just for children, where children can draw with crayons. They also have a ton of tiles that children created after McVeigh blew up the building, 19 children died that day, there was a daycare in that building.
I saw all these tiles with the children's handprints and felt Michael around. My little guy was drawing with the chalk there, too. It was killing me inside to think that even 1 year olds died there, in fear, panic, without their parents, blown up.
I just left this message:
Makelovetoovercomeevil.jpg
I couldn't think straight anymore and thought hey, he wrote that with chalk, this is THE place to repeat this message in chalk because he's right.

Last edited:
I've been feeling terrible about Michael lately. I've missed him so much. I've spent days crying. But that's ok, it's a reminder that I love him.

Hey girls! Just a quick check-in again...I'm gettin' ready to run out. I had some crazy stuff happen last night...energetically. I'd share but don't really want to freak anyone out. Aside from that I kind of freak myself out just talking about it!

Anyway, hope you all are well. Hugs to everyone feeling down :group:

Oh and Mod Alert - beautiful ipodomancy experience there...:angel: that song is...:cry:

Hey girls! Just a quick check-in again...I'm gettin' ready to run out. I had some crazy stuff happen last night...energetically. I'd share but don't really want to freak anyone out. Aside from that I kind of freak myself out just talking about it!
Anyway, hope you all are well. Hugs to everyone feeling down :group:

Oh and Mod Alert - beautiful ipodomancy experience there...:angel: that song is...:cry:

I have had other stuff like that happen that left me wide eyed for weeks, trust me... sounds cool...you wouldn't possibly be able to freak me out anymore after some of the stuff in the last 10 months...ANYTHING is possible, really!!

It looks like such an amazing book, I really want one, but it's soo expensive! They had a huge blown up pic of MJ when he was a little boy, so so cute. But it made me quite sad after I saw the Opus - I miss him so much :cry:
Mrs.Music - linking this in with plans for June 25th, I was thinking about it last night. I dunno what I will do :sigh: Maybe just stay at home..I was thinking maybe I might go up to the o2 and sit by myself quietly or something. But I'm not sure yet, it's all happening so, so quickly.
Cute dream you had there, feeling ya on wanting the Opus....I really badly want one too. Too bad they're so expensive..but who knows, they might go for cheaper in the future? Or wait...was there this limited thing, I remember vaguely?

If you happen to go to London - they're meeting up from here, in a lovely quiet park in London. :yes: Actually I wanted to go to London again too, but I'm afraid that won't work since a few of the other girls I would be going with can't go by then, and I have the option to work also so...hmm. But that might be nice for you as well?

Im dreading that day too. Us melbourne fans are trying 2 orgainse something, but its just the matter of if ppl are able 2 come.
Oh that sounds lovely, hope that will be fun and that people will come! :angel:

The locket came from here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/myshangrila

The MJ Krishna from here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BERNDTOFFERINGS

I'm one of those people that doesn't know yet about the 25th. I'm hoping to have finished my song by then and consider it my tribute for that day, I guess.
Will be hard though.
Ha, thanks for those links! Didn't know about that website Etsy.com...loooovely, gonna dig up some stuff there, hooray! Will hope for you that you finish your song by then! :cheeky:

Aww your post about being at Carolwood Drive...that sure must've been very hard. Reminds me of that dream I had a short while after he passed, about wandering through his house, with PPB, through all the rooms, and at one point I went into his and saw all these colours and weird stuff..it was left as like it was when he passed. It was very detailed. Crazy how vivid I can still remind that dream even NOW. :bugeyed

That sounds awful, about the blown up hospital. Geez....so horrific, those poor babies...that kind of things makes me so sad, the people who need to live and love the most just die like that. :cry: I am making a new website for Heal The World For Children at the moment, and I was picking photo's for on the page, out of their albums from hospital visits, children's festivals, etc.....but it suprised me how emotional I got to see them in relate to Michael and see their smiles from the deepest of their hearts because they're simply getting love. So extremly touching.

Very nice you wrote that message in chalk...:heart:

I feel very empty today, like I am alive but really I am dead. Everything I do, I do automatically. As closer it gets to June 25th as harder it gonna be for me :cry:
I've been feeling terrible about Michael lately. I've missed him so much. I've spent days crying. But that's ok, it's a reminder that I love him.
Sending you two, and anyone else who needs it, much love and strenghtening thoughts! :huggy:

I had some crazy stuff happen last night...energetically. I'd share but don't really want to freak anyone out. Aside from that I kind of freak myself out just talking about it!
Whoa, that sure sounds like something big. You don't freak me out so easily I think, so if you wanna share please do so! ;)

Hello, nothing new to report here, except I was writing a blog yesterday about how it really bothers me that the media profited off of Michael's suffering. And I got a comment to that entry from someone on my friend's list. He seemed to be suggesting that Michael brought it all on himself. That the negative media attention was all his fault. And I just...tried to not let it affect me personally, but I couldn't help it. :cry: Sorry to bring more sadness to this thread. :(

Haven't read the thread yet, but I just wanted to say ... I can't believe I actually uploaded this :lol:. I had to have it repeat the last two verses twice to fit the video. Now I'm wishing I'd buried my vocals in the music a bit more, hmmm. I could always delete and remix and reupload. Not sure now :erm: Anyway, I was at least singing it while looking at my MJ posters, so it's infused with L.O.V.E. :heart: Hope everyone's doing alright today! :group:

Hello, nothing new to report here, except I was writing a blog yesterday about how it really bothers me that the media profited off of Michael's suffering. And I got a comment to that entry from someone on my friend's list. He seemed to be suggesting that Michael brought it all on himself. That the negative media attention was all his fault. And I just...tried to not let it affect me personally, but I couldn't help it. :cry: Sorry to bring more sadness to this thread. :(

I'm sorry, that sucks. I have had someone (supposedly a fellow MJ fan) tell me my grief were out of proportions yaddayadda. Said person spoke differently when in grief and got over it fairly fast- and the minute that happened everyone else was considered "wrong" to still be sad over MJ's death.

I love the "blame the victim" thinking, NOT. I've heard a lot of it. It's similar to suggesting to a rape victim that she shouldn't have worn that "short skirt".

Haven't read the thread yet, but I just wanted to say ... I can't believe I actually uploaded this :lol:. I had to have it repeat the last two verses twice to fit the video. Now I'm wishing I'd buried my vocals in the music a bit more, hmmm. I could always delete and remix and reupload. Not sure now :erm: Anyway, I was at least singing it while looking at my MJ posters, so it's infused with L.O.V.E. :heart: Hope everyone's doing alright today! :group:

Beautiful Mj Bunny!! I love it!

:wub::clapping: You just made me feel better, thank you! Is that the collaboration you've been talking about?? Way cool!

And, no, don't bury your voice...I know what you mean though, with one's one voice has the tendency to want to turn down the volume but really, don't drown it out...

By the way, how did it work for you recording? I have been recording this song for weeks now- and I have my headset on when singing to check intonation. I have the voice turned up to max so I can check myself for intonation- and through the headset it sounds "clear"- however on the recording it sounds out of key. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY, I never had such intonation issues and through the headset it sounds right- but not on the recording. Arrrrrgh.

I'm sorry, that sucks. I have had someone (supposedly a fellow MJ fan) tell me my grief were out of proportions yaddayadda. Said person spoke differently when in grief and got over it fairly fast- and the minute that happened everyone else was considered "wrong" to still be sad over MJ's death.

I love the "blame the victim" thinking, NOT. I've heard a lot of it. It's similar to suggesting to a rape victim that she shouldn't have worn that "short skirt".

Darlingdear and Modulation Alert
Don't let anybody tell you when you should stop grieving and move on. Grieving is so personal, we cannot ever judge each other fairly. We can and should only love and care for each other and lighten the burden, not be judgmental and harsh, but more like Michael. He's my great example. I think (I hope) I have become a better person for being a Michael Jackson fan in all aspects and it has been worth every tear shed too, because he has enriched my life. I still cannot watch certain videos without breaking down and maybe I can never watch them without a dry eye. So what! What does your hurt and your pain tell you ? It tells you that you have a HEART, a caring, loving heart, a heart that is aching for a friend we wish we knew personally. And we do feel connected to him, to each other here who are on "the same wave length".

There is no right or wrong when it comes to our feelings.
I am just very grateful to have found extraordinary people with whom I can share my innermost thoughts and hopes and dreams. We laugh and we cry because we care. It shows we're human! Love you all very much!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

MJJLaugh - oh, thanks. :flowers: I've been collecting pics of letters from some time with the plan to make a vid with them. I wish I could use James Blunt's version of this song, but it's that copyright thing, you know. How annoying. But I really wanted to use THIS song :lol:

ModAlert - No, the "collaboration" I think you're meaning was just in a dream, to sing I Just Can't Stop Missing You with many people, lol. I wrote "collaboration" here because Mundy actually played the guitar track :D (Mundy, just let me know if you want or don't want me to refer to you, link to a website, whatever. Just let me know and I'll update the text on the youtube vid :bow:) Yeah, I always want to bury my voice too! :lol: I hate that... you'll think you sound great singing outloud and then when it's recorded it never sounds professional and you'll hear every dumb little waver that wasn't right and so it's like UGH. I know I'm no Whitney Houston, but I don't want to totally suck :lol: For recording... I'm just using this crappy little headset mike that hubby probably bought for 5 Euros last year, lol. I'm on a laptop with Windows Vista. I have the programs Goldwave and Total Recorder. Goldwave records in much better quality from the mike for some reason. With my computer I can't hear myself in the headset at all, so what I do is put one earphone in or let the music play outloud on the comp speaker softly and just sing outloud to the mike (and the Mike, in this case :wub::lmao:), using my hand to my other ear to hear better. With Goldwave then I can have a separate music track and record a vocal track, can mix at whatever level, do noise reduction, add reverb, whatever. (Not like I'm an expert :lol:)

Mrs. Music said:
Whoa, that sure sounds like something big. You don't freak me out so easily I think, so if you wanna share please do so! ;)
Hah...no it really would freak you guys out...trust me. It wasn't a good thing...it was a bad thing. Very scary. :no:

Ugh...I've talked with people like that too. It's indeed energetically draining. Anytime anyone says anything negative about Michael really it somehow hits me in a personal way that I can't seem to help. It's just so sad ya know...all around. Sad that the people are missing all that love, beauty and inspiration...and sad for Michael...that he continues to get that kind of treatment. :hug:

Modulation Alert said:
True that! :no:

mjbunny said:
Haven't read the thread yet, but I just wanted to say ... I can't believe I actually uploaded this :lol:.
:clapping: I'm glad you posted it...you did a great job! It's really lovely :heart:

LOL...oh boy do I know exactly how you feel.

Yeah, I used to think I have pretty good rhythm... Than I turn on the metronome and am ashamed that I apparently have ZERO rhythm. Sometimes I picture Michael hearing that and hiding his laugh behind a hand.

But I think I might have reached the limit of living room recording, if you know what I mean. I do use a headset to check singing while I'm doing it and it sounds okay through the headset- but the recording sounds different than through the headset.
I also can't get the right mix in my ear while hearing, so the piano is to quiet to hear it while recording and the voice in the headset isn't loud enough to be sure. Some days I just want to take a big hammer to the computer.

Awwwwwww I LOVE IT! No need to be shy, it's a beautiful tribute and you sung it great. :D

I have the voice turned up to max so I can check myself for intonation- and through the headset it sounds "clear"- however on the recording it sounds out of key. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY, I never had such intonation issues and through the headset it sounds right- but not on the recording. Arrrrrgh.
Lol, do I know what you're struggling with! I hate how it makes such a different feel or and you're like....'I didn't sign it that way!'. Boooo. -_-

MJJLaugh - oh, thanks. :flowers: I've been collecting pics of letters from some time with the plan to make a vid with them. I wish I could use James Blunt's version of this song, but it's that copyright thing, you know. How annoying. But I really wanted to use THIS song :lol:

ModAlert - No, the "collaboration" I think you're meaning was just in a dream, to sing I Just Can't Stop Missing You with many people, lol. I wrote "collaboration" here because Mundy actually played the guitar track :D (Mundy, just let me know if you want or don't want me to refer to you, link to a website, whatever. Just let me know and I'll update the text on the youtube vid :bow:) Yeah, I always want to bury my voice too! :lol: I hate that... you'll think you sound great singing outloud and then when it's recorded it never sounds professional and you'll hear every dumb little waver that wasn't right and so it's like UGH. I know I'm no Whitney Houston, but I don't want to totally suck :lol: For recording... I'm just using this crappy little headset mike that hubby probably bought for 5 Euros last year, lol. I'm on a laptop with Windows Vista. I have the programs Goldwave and Total Recorder. Goldwave records in much better quality from the mike for some reason. With my computer I can't hear myself in the headset at all, so what I do is put one earphone in or let the music play outloud on the comp speaker softly and just sing outloud to the mike (and the Mike, in this case :wub::lmao:), using my hand to my other ear to hear better. With Goldwave then I can have a separate music track and record a vocal track, can mix at whatever level, do noise reduction, add reverb, whatever. (Not like I'm an expert :lol:)

Oh cool, I thought Mundy was playing... cool that you guys got this beautiful song together! Thank you to both of you, I really had a big smile on my face listening to your song! :punk: Thank you both!

The eating/"dining room" corner will be ascetic/"cheap" and easy Japanese- people are going to think they walked into the house of someone with Multiple Personality Disorder. At least that's cheap...some paint, rice paper, sit on the floor, simple coffe table - et voila... My place will scream "RANDOM".
:lol: I love the spiritual MJ art. You know, I have a folder on my computer called "Religous Themed MJ Art" into which I save pics, videos, weird songs... anything creepy-religious. Someday they'll be scattered throughout the house and I don't care who freaks out anymore, lol :swoon:

It's MJ Bunny's fault. She posted MJ Krishna as found on Etsy, then I couldn't help and buy it, although I find it reaaaally random- then AmyGrace made a grace wall picture...it's making the rounds.
I can't remember who it was who first uploaded her pic of the MJ Krishna candle. Was it MJStarlight? Geez, can't remember. But ok, I'll share partial guilt, especially since I own the rosary :lmao:

Had to work yesterday at the Amsterdam ArenA again, where Michael had his last show in 1997 or so, but there was an event this time where I had to stand on the field and there was a stage etc...so it looked like a concert set-up. Hadn't had that since last summer working...so it felt weird...and then they began to blast Smooth Criminal...in an empty huge arena, me standing at the same spot where Michael was. *Snif*. That was hard. :(
OMG, wow :cry: :hug: As for next month... I'm not sure what we're doing. I guess the plan is to just go to Cologne, where a new monument/memorial is kind of forming near the river, with people leaving candles and stuff. We'll probably go there. I don't know if I want to be alone that day, but it will depend on health and stuff. I love Cologne because it's the only place in Germany I'd ever wanted to visit :lol: The cathedral is sooooooo beautiful (imo more impressive than Notre Dame) and it's right by the Rhein. Across the river from the cathedral was the hotel Michael would stay at during tours. I'm SURE he's been in the Kölner Dom, probably off-hours. It makes it an even more special place. The pic in my avatar is from Aug 29th last year with the cathedral behind my poster :(

I think MJ was in my dream last night, he was wearing his bad tour outfit..but I can't remember anything else of it, just that :(
Whoa. I say that because earlier my hubby asked me I dreamed of the Bad Tour last night. I actually can't remember my dreams for once. He asked because someone on his MJ board had a dream about a Bad concert last night! ;)

For some reason I kept looking up a certain window in the back, maybe that was his bedroom. ..........
couldn't think straight anymore and thought hey, he wrote that with chalk, this is THE place to repeat this message in chalk because he's right.
Wow :boohoo:, yes a perfect place for that statement in chalk. God, I can't imagine how it would feel to be outside of Carolwood. Ouch. And amazing iPodomancy experience as well, yes. :mello:

I feel very empty today, like I am alive but really I am dead. Everything I do, I do automatically. As closer it gets to June 25th as harder it gonna be for me :cry:
Oh, Asedora and Zenab :hug: That was some hours ago, so hope the day has gotten better :flowers:

I had some crazy stuff happen last night...energetically. I'd share but don't really want to freak anyone out. Aside from that I kind of freak myself out just talking about it!
Ummm, you do realize you're in a thread full of weirdos, right? :lol:

Hah...no it really would freak you guys out...trust me. It wasn't a good thing...it was a bad thing. Very scary. :no:
Whoa, really?

Ugh...I've talked with people like that too. It's indeed energetically draining. Anytime anyone says anything negative about Michael really it somehow hits me in a personal way that I can't seem to help. It's just so sad ya know...all around. Sad that the people are missing all that love, beauty and inspiration...and sad for Michael...that he continues to get that kind of treatment. :hug:
Tell me about it! Husbunny had a bit of a run-in yesterday with some "Christians" (I put that in quotes because, I mean really, WWJD???) who were hating on Michael with racial slurs and other nasty comments and called us fans "evil incarnate" :rolleyes2: Whatever, man. I guess it would make me feel better in some way to believe like them in the sense that they will burn in the lakes of fire in hell for being so wicked and spreading hate. But alas, I don't believe in that, so I just hope Jesus will give 'em a good talking to when they get over there ;)

Yeah, I used to think I have pretty good rhythm... Than I turn on the metronome and am ashamed that I apparently have ZERO rhythm.
:hysterical: And I love the term "living room recording". It's like "garage band", but maybe less cool :lol:

Awwwwwww I LOVE IT! No need to be shy, it's a beautiful tribute and you sung it great. :D
:blush: Well, thank you. I really did look at Michael posters while singing that last take. It was totally for him :cry:

Okay, I present you "MJ, the Oratorio" ("Kind of Martyr, King of Pain")... I'm very familiar with the phrase "WTF were you thinking???" :doh::hysterical:
I cut out a whole minute while trying to get all the verses in, that was just too long, even for me...

It's probably hard to understand a single word, I went "haunting" whispy, whining, crying, sad. Sorry, my hand also slipped on the reverb button to get the "empty house" effect.
It's more of the "downer" catergory, not "upper".
Maybe we should collect all the music we all do, it's very different from each other. Call it "new age nuts and their music."

Last edited:
I really would like to know what happened that was so freaky, Amygrace.

Early in the evening yesterday I was working on the love letters video and was talking about Michael and my hb saw a big bright sparkle in the air right behind me :) THEN, late last night (so technically around 6am this morning) I had just finished recording the audio for the video and wanted to hear some music for a short while before heading to bed. I had my headphones on and was listening to Heavyweight Dub Champion's freaky song "Blessed Is the Seed" (which totally makes me think of MJ) and then I saw a big bright sparkle (*SPARKLE*!) like two feet in front of me in the air. Whoa. Then I thought several times that I saw someone wearing white from the corner of my eyes. Then I felt like someone had touched my shoulder (then my butt, lololol, but maybe I just bumped something?) and then I felt like a wind across my hand that wigged me out, then I saw a small shadow move on the wall. I'm like... wth? :lol: I wasn't scared and I didn't feel threatened. I was like, "Ok, if someone's there, can I just freakin' SEE you for once?" But no. Then I went to bed. Don't know.

Back