Merged: Psychics channel Michael

8701Girl I agree with what you said on dreams. ( I will have to start using the multi-quote thing, I hope my post still makes sense to you all).

I agree about the premonitions people had. I did not have a specific feeling related to Michael beforehand but many people on here were convinced that for some reason the concerts would not happen at all. His energy probably did change beforehand. I still get an uneasy feeling from the March announcement and I suddenly realize with a certainty that he knew it too. He knew, he hoped it wouldn't happen but he knew, I'm sure of it.
/QUOTE]

When i saw the press conference bck in march of last yr, i had this werid feeling come over me and it was saying somethin wasnt right. And i remember alot of fans too had that same feeling too around that time. But i think i pushed it in the bck of my mind hoping all would be ok.
Even though during the footage of the THIS IS IT rehearsals michael seemed fine , who knows how he really felt inside. I guess michael was trying to be strong for us coz he knew how happy he made us, and he didnt wanna let us down. But u know what..if the press conference had instead been his retirement annocement, i would have been happy for him. That man had been through so much and if he decided to stand bck and be with his kids, i wouldnt have blamed him. I guess maybe apart of me wishes that was the case..instead that case being his death :(

:lol: If that happens, I'd like to know why the heck it didn't happen all those years when I had MJ pictures on every inch of my bedroom walls and he was the only person in the world who existed for me... "Michael?!".... "Michael?!"... lol. Man, I could scan a full open newspaper and know whether the words "Michael", "Jackson" and the two words in conjunction appeared anywhere in like 10 seconds :lol: But I hardly ever dreamed of him :doh: But then I suppose when someone dies there's a lot of stuff for the brain to work on in regard to them, but it wouldn't explain the people who lose someone and never dream about them. :unsure: Well, I just consider it a wonderful surprise each and everytime and I'm all for my brain storing up MJ-ness to unleash into a lovely plot at 5am. Go for it, brain! Can't ever get enough, after all.

:D I'm all for that!!

Just popping in real quick to say Hi!.

I did used to dream about MJ even when he was still alive, when I was younger. But I definitely dreamt a ton when he had just passed.

Has anyone of you read Michael Newton's "Destiny of Souls"? He had some interesting theories and explanation on how those on the other side can "meet up with us" when we're sort of in the same place- when the living are sleeping.

I've been traveling since last weekend and tried to take part in the MLP as much as that is possible standing in front of a plane, trying to get onboard.
Kiddo dozed off and I could close my eyes for a bit, while the sun was going down, we were flying into a beautiful sunset.
And all I heard in my head was "This is it, here I stand, I'm the light of the world I feel grand." I gotta say in all honesty that I can't stand that song normally and don't even know the lyrics. (please don't anybody kill me...it's just not my kind of song...) It just kept going on and on, was funny.

I noticed I'm staying at the same Hotel that I stayed at last July after he had just passed. That made me sad. That was still the time when you would turn on the TV and every channel was talking about him.

I did have a strange premonition about MJ- in January of 2007 which made me crawl through an attic and collect everything in frenzy, bringing my MJ stuff with me. It was as if I knew, even these things would help me later, I wonder how he was doing in early 2007.

Just wanted to say Hello real quick, finally having some internet...

Hello everyone! Some interesting chats going on ehere. I still need to go back a read the last few pages to catch up. :)

So I went to a psychic reading on Wed (yesterday). I do have it on cd. He did tarot reading and also had some spirits pop in. No Michael tho. He told me a few things that only I would know, that made me a bit tripped out. Some of it sounded as if he was "fishing for info"...maybe I'm not sure. My hubby said that's what it sounded like anyway.:smilerolleyes:. Not sure how to take it really. :scratch:. It was pretty cool to experience. I guess I have to just let it sink in for a bit. I've never been big on tarot reading, but it was interesting. I'm so tired to type it all out at this moment. I'll have to come back with the specifics later.:) I've missed all of you. Hope everyone is doing well.:angel:

Hi everyone :heart: Just checking in. I have some kind of stupid cold/flu since yesterday, slept for ages, lost my voice, feel way too ucky to be online, so sorry if I don't reply to stuff now. Had a brief dream this morning about going back in time to see my Bad Tour concert. When I went inside it was like the size of a lecture hall or school auditorium, lol, so even though I had a seat at the back I could see Michael perfectly. He was sitting on a stool in the front and looked right at me as I entered a couple of minutes late :wub: It was as if he was giving a lecture instead of a concert :lol: Hope everyone else is alright. Wish I could see the Aphrodite Jones show tonight in the US...

Hey Lovelies!

How is everyone? Nothing psychic to report here...just something small that made me smile. While I was sitting in Sonic Drive-In waiting for my food, I took out my money and started writing "Heal the World" on it (I also changed "In God We Trust" to "In Michael Jackson We Trust" :giggle:) and just then TWYMMF started playing on their speakers. :wub: I LOVE hearing Michael out in public...and this NEVER happens out here...so that was cool. :)

Mrs. Music said:
I get those realizations a lot lately...that I'm like 'wait, I dreamed about this!'...wonder why that is and if that's true or that it's just some kind of deja-vu.
Ohh I love it when that happens. You've been getting that in relation with Michael a lot lately? :wub: Btw, did you decide what you are going to do about the singing lessons?

Neeve said:
I started Kundalini Yoga yesterday, I like it :)
Oh fun! I have a DVD for Kundalini Yoga that's just been sitting in a basket for 2 years now...I need to start making time for that!

CaptainEoLove85 said:
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like Michael has been really close these past few days. It's been a while since I've felt him that close.
Nice! I'm not sure if I've really felt him around lately or not...I've been so wrapped up in other stuff going on in my life. Today feels a little different though.

Modulation Alert said:
And all I heard in my head was "This is it, here I stand, I'm the light of the world I feel grand." I gotta say in all honesty that I can't stand that song normally and don't even know the lyrics. (please don't anybody kill me...it's just not my kind of song...) It just kept going on and on, was funny.
Aw cool. I love that song...that particular line is my favorite too...it feels like one of those old soul songs to me. A little bit like Human Nature. Just the effect the melody itself has on me... :heart:

Mundy said:
I was reading this story about a man who hasn't eaten or drank in 70 years. He says he meditates for energy
Awesome. I've read about people like this before too...I know them as "breatharians" - living off just their breath - the energy they take in - and not needing food or water. Crazy stuff.

cyberjackson said:
He did tarot reading and also had some spirits pop in. No Michael tho. He told me a few things that only I would know, that made me a bit tripped out. Some of it sounded as if he was "fishing for info"...maybe I'm not sure.
Yay you went! Regarding "fishing for info"...some psychics do need a little bit of help from you to better connect/know what they are looking for, it just depends on how tuned in they are. In the end it comes down to you using your intuition about what they tell you after that...and just feeling out their energy overall. I'm not big on going to people that have to use tarot in their readings though... they are more like intuition readers rather than psychics. I'm pretty intuitive myself, and I can do tarot myself - so they usually can't give me anything more than what I already know. Also, in my opinion, those who need help with cards aren't as tuned in (as I said they are more about their intuition rather than actually connecting psychically) and so you are more prone to get filtered info through their own opinions and views. If you weren't very satisfied with this reading, I'd try finding a medium.

hey guys, how is everyone?
I just watched Aphrodite's programme, it was great. just a pity it didn't come out before...but I'm glad it's been made. It was very upsetting to watch though....
but I have felt really close to Michael in the last week or so, I've been really feeling him :wub:

Hi everyone :heart: Just checking in. I have some kind of stupid cold/flu since yesterday, slept for ages, lost my voice, feel way too ucky to be online, so sorry if I don't reply to stuff now. Had a brief dream this morning about going back in time to see my Bad Tour concert. When I went inside it was like the size of a lecture hall or school auditorium, lol, so even though I had a seat at the back I could see Michael perfectly. He was sitting on a stool in the front and looked right at me as I entered a couple of minutes late :wub: It was as if he was giving a lecture instead of a concert :lol: Hope everyone else is alright. Wish I could see the Aphrodite Jones show tonight in the US...

Aww that suxs that ur not well, hope u start feeling better soon :hug:

hey guys, how is everyone?
I just watched Aphrodite's programme, it was great. just a pity it didn't come out before...but I'm glad it's been made. It was very upsetting to watch though....
but I have felt really close to Michael in the last week or so, I've been really feeling him :wub:

I watched it too. Yeah, it's so good. Made me so sad again about everything that happened to Michael, and what's happening in the media right now (accusing him of being gay) just more lies again no doubt trying to counter this positive truthful show. It's just ughh! :cry: I wish it would all come to an end already. It continues to go on. They continue to abuse a dead man. Let Michael have his peace. I hope the family don't see it. :(

Hi lovelies!

How are you all doing today ? Did you see Aphrodite Jones' True Crime special on Michael ? I watched the YouTube videos and I thought it was quite good. Some fans are still complaining that it wasn't good enough, blahblah, I wish the negativity would just stop.
It was sad yes, and he suffered enormously, but this special is important for people who don't have the background information that we do.

MJBunny Hope you feel better soon!

Just wanted to share a dream I had. It's not about MJ though.
I dreamed I was dead and I was AMAZED that I was still conscious and could still hear and see everything going on around me, I just wasn't able to communicate back. I tried but I wasn't heard (yet).
I was amazed because it is quite different to experience it for yourself ( it felt so real!) than to just read about it in a book. I'm currently reading "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton although I don't believe everything the way he explains it, it is still interesting to read.
This dream tells me that everything is energy and vibration and it depends where we are tapped into, we can pick up or relate to anyone or anything on the other side. At least, that's what I think, for now.

Hi lovelies!

How are you all doing today ? Did you see Aphrodite Jones' True Crime special on Michael ? I watched the YouTube videos and I thought it was quite good. Some fans are still complaining that it wasn't good enough, blahblah, I wish the negativity would just stop.
It was sad yes, and he suffered enormously, but this special is important for people who don't have the background information that we do.

MJBunny Hope you feel better soon!

Just wanted to share a dream I had. It's not about MJ though.
I dreamed I was dead and I was AMAZED that I was still conscious and could still hear and see everything going on around me, I just wasn't able to communicate back. I tried but I wasn't heard (yet).
I was amazed because it is quite different to experience it for yourself ( it felt so real!) than to just read about it in a book. I'm currently reading "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton although I don't believe everything the way he explains it, it is still interesting to read.
This dream tells me that everything is energy and vibration and it depends where we are tapped into, we can pick up or relate to anyone or anything on the other side. At least, that's what I think, for now.

Yeah, I've read Newton's "Destiny of Souls"...some rings true, some just doesn't- or in other words... To me it feels as if SOMETIMES he takes a personal experience that someone is relaying to him as a universal one... that's where I would be cautious in taking these experience as a universal "that is how it ALWAYS works" (for example, who is is transitioning into the Astral Plane with whom).

However I loved the description of dreams as a very real playing field for those on the other side to communicate with us, given our density here when awake on the Physical Plane.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? What's the latest? I haven't been online for six days. I have a few updates. No dreams (apart from I vaguely remember Michael hugging me in a dream) or meditations but small life events.

Starting with today :

I had my drama acting exam and it went great! But that's not the best bit. Before the exam, we all held hands for a prayer and it reminded me of our Major Love Prayer! We all hugged and supported each other and it was beautiful. The entire class was so helpful and generous to one another, with sharing compilments, props, costumes, make-up etc. It may seem small but it made me so happy. That's how every day of everyone's should be like. We also ended it with a friendly chat and a huge group hug and I told them :
"Wow...Today was such a heal the world day" :lol: And it was also nice to hear girls (its an all girls school) say to their classmates, "I love you". It felt like how Michael wants the Earth to be like.

Also, another small event happened. When I was walking home today, I saw a homeless man and I gave him some pennies. His response was : "Thank you very much Pal, have a nice evening"...It made me want to cry. A hard and unfair life had not made him bitter. I also experienced this with another homeless person some time back.

Going back a few days:

I decided to give a teacher that I really love and respect some chocolates and a card. In the card, I wrote this :

"I wanted to thank you for everything you do and say what I think should be said to many. Maybe a person becomes a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, an artist or a farmer. A job van be done for the money but it should be to spread the love to humanity. My hero, Michael, taught me that each person can heal the world in their own way and good people should be encouraged regardless of occupation, age or nationality. I wanted to remind you that being an educator means to shape the future and I wanted to tell you that a man who completes his job simply because he requires an income won't recieve the goodness. So when you feel tired and would rather give in, choose to do everything for love and be glad that you're helping to make the world a better place - remembering that that's exactly what God wants from all his people. That is important. Days come when you feel tired from the family you raise and the girls you teach but if you do it for love, although your body will still be exhausted, your soul shall never tire again."

^ That kind of thing is what we, and Mike, have been talking about. We need to do every day things for a much greater purpose.

I love you all.

Hey girls! :flowers: Happy Friday!

I haven't seen the True Crime special...I'm debating on whether to watch it on YouTube or not. I know it will make me so sad and I just don't want to go there...:cry: I really hope a lot of non-fans saw it though, and gained a new perspective about Michael.

mjbunny - I forgot to mention yesterday that I hope you get feeling better! How are you doing today? :huggy:

MJJLaugh said:
This dream tells me that everything is energy and vibration and it depends where we are tapped into, we can pick up or relate to anyone or anything on the other side.
Interesting dream...love this little tidbit you picked up from it. :angel:

Zenab - I know what you mean, when there's that flow of loving energy going around with a group...your spirit just soars. I'm very sensitive to that stuff too...makes me so happy just to see everyone so connected like that. How sweet of you to give to the homeless person, and make up that card to your teacher too! :heart:

It's really touching seeing how people are changing the world in small ways, because of Michael's example. I just got an email from another fan this morning saying that she passed up this homeless woman but then thought of Michael and the line "who am I... pretending not to see their need" so she went back and gave her food and money. Michael must be so happy to see things like this.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Much love!

Yes, Amy, it's all so beautiful how Michael's great example has inspired millions to heal our world. The world can be such a beautiful place, if we just give it some time and energy.

I feel like I have spiritually and religiously grown because of our Michael's passing. I seem to be so sure of our purpose. What are we here for? We are here to change the world! A few weeks ago, I was thinking about having sundays as a day off(from many things) but then I thought, we aren't here to relax! If we were here to relax, Earth would be heaven and everything would be perfect and everyone would have exactly what they want. But it's not like that because I believe that we are put on this Earth to figure our purpose and make the world better with our own purpose. We are here to work. That's why this life is temporary and the next is for eternity. We are here to work.

On another note, I've missed Michael and I wrote this new simple, short poem recently :

Darling:

I saw the moon and I cried
On it, I saw dancing my baby Mike
A dance so crystal clear he danced
My heart cried at the sight it saw
The man was so clear to see, to perceive, to comprehend
But he was so far to hold, to touch, to kiss
In no later than a second, tears tormented me
I thought the pain will kill my heart
Like I thought so on June 25th
And I couldn't help but repeat
He's gone much too soon

Too soon away from me
It felt sooner than a sunset
And the heat, the scarlet and the light faded in an instant
When he faded from me
And they only return - the heat, the scarlet and the light - when he enforces love in my dreams.

I wonder constantly
Day and night
Why black crows live but my one dove died.

Darling
Michael
Why play these games?
We all know God has a better plan for the end
Darling
Michael
Come back home tonight
You know you are my morning light
Darling
Michael
why are you so afar?
Don't play hide and seek with my heart...

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? What's the latest? I haven't been online for six days. I have a few updates. No dreams (apart from I vaguely remember Michael hugging me in a dream) or meditations but small life events.

Starting with today :

I had my drama acting exam and it went great! But that's not the best bit. Before the exam, we all held hands for a prayer and it reminded me of our Major Love Prayer! We all hugged and supported each other and it was beautiful. The entire class was so helpful and generous to one another, with sharing compilments, props, costumes, make-up etc. It may seem small but it made me so happy. That's how every day of everyone's should be like. We also ended it with a friendly chat and a huge group hug and I told them :
"Wow...Today was such a heal the world day" :lol: And it was also nice to hear girls (its an all girls school) say to their classmates, "I love you". It felt like how Michael wants the Earth to be like.

Also, another small event happened. When I was walking home today, I saw a homeless man and I gave him some pennies. His response was : "Thank you very much Pal, have a nice evening"...It made me want to cry. A hard and unfair life had not made him bitter. I also experienced this with another homeless person some time back.

Going back a few days:

I decided to give a teacher that I really love and respect some chocolates and a card. In the card, I wrote this :

"I wanted to thank you for everything you do and say what I think should be said to many. Maybe a person becomes a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, an artist or a farmer. A job van be done for the money but it should be to spread the love to humanity. My hero, Michael, taught me that each person can heal the world in their own way and good people should be encouraged regardless of occupation, age or nationality. I wanted to remind you that being an educator means to shape the future and I wanted to tell you that a man who completes his job simply because he requires an income won't recieve the goodness. So when you feel tired and would rather give in, choose to do everything for love and be glad that you're helping to make the world a better place - remembering that that's exactly what God wants from all his people. That is important. Days come when you feel tired from the family you raise and the girls you teach but if you do it for love, although your body will still be exhausted, your soul shall never tire again."

^ That kind of thing is what we, and Mike, have been talking about. We need to do every day things for a much greater purpose.

I love you all.

Aww how sweet. :wub: Beautiful poem too. :)

So I went to a psychic reading on Wed (yesterday). I do have it on cd. He did tarot reading and also had some spirits pop in. No Michael tho. He told me a few things that only I would know, that made me a bit tripped out. Some of it sounded as if he was "fishing for info"...maybe I'm not sure. My hubby said that's what it sounded like anyway.:smilerolleyes:. Not sure how to take it really. :scratch:. It was pretty cool to experience. I guess I have to just let it sink in for a bit. I've never been big on tarot reading, but it was interesting. I'm so tired to type it all out at this moment.
Hmm...fishing for info...wonder why that was, I think Amy could be right...that it was just more of an 'intuitive' reading. But cool anyway that you went there - do type out other things about the reading if you feel like it!

How is everyone? Nothing psychic to report here...just something small that made me smile. While I was sitting in Sonic Drive-In waiting for my food, I took out my money and started writing "Heal the World" on it (I also changed "In God We Trust" to "In Michael Jackson We Trust" :giggle:) and just then TWYMMF started playing on their speakers. :wub: I LOVE hearing Michael out in public...and this NEVER happens out here...so that was cool. :)
Aw that's cute, haha. Love it when that happens. I just got back from Queensday in Amsterdam and there's a central park where kids can show their talents, they play guitar or do acrobatic acts etc., just on the grass and people give them some cents. A lot of them did something on Michael's music, and one kid even did Thriller, so cool! Got me a bit emotional.:wub:

Ohh I love it when that happens. You've been getting that in relation with Michael a lot lately? :wub: Btw, did you decide what you are going to do about the singing lessons?
Yeah I did! But not so much though...more personal things out of dreams.

Talking about deja-vu's...I get them in a way often lately that I just know SO certain that I've had it happen in life before or something! Weeeeird. Like, so much more than just a deja-vu. Need to find out more on that stuff. Anyone has that happening as well?

Gonna stop the singing lessons..I just don't have enough money for it. :no: (I'm really loathing the money lately...everything in life is about money, who the 'eff invented it needs to be punished! Lol.) But I'm just gonna try harder to get space and time for recording and teaching myself and stuff, hope that will work.

Haven't seen Aphrodite's item yet, will have to watch it in a few! Cool you felt close to Michael last week. :angel:

Whoa, sounds crazy! Weren't you kind of scared or something in the dream? What did you feel exactly? In peace, or more confused? Awesome you got that dream and therefore gave you new insights!

Aww...love that, very nice of you to do. :boohoo: (Nice poem you written by the way!) I'm so sensitive for those kind of things, I can just barely even notice injustice without feeling it myself in a way.

Do you guys have that too, that you just sense people's emotion or how they feel in life right through them? I'm really 'highly sensitive' but I think there's also something more to it....it's probably why I'm more spiritual then 'normal people' as well. If that makes sense.

mjbunny - hope you feel better soon :huggy:

amy - so cool about writing that on the dollars :lol:

Zenab - Aw, that's so sweet! Nice poem too :)

When I was in the US, I gave a homeless guy a couple of dollars, cos I recognised him from the day before..he got kicked by the police! Really hard too :( I felt really bad for him! How can humans treat each other like that?? Horrible :no:

Nothing to report here really, been feeling really emotional about things, like really feel in tune with people's emotions atm..Nothing MJ though. I didn't see that True Crime special..I don't think I can, I will probably end up in tears.

:heart: to you all

Aw that's cute, haha. Love it when that happens. I just got back from Queensday in Amsterdam and there's a central park where kids can show their talents, they play guitar or do acrobatic acts etc., just on the grass and people give them some cents. A lot of them did something on Michael's music, and one kid even did Thriller, so cool! Got me a bit emotional.:wub:

Awww, that's so nice. I would get emotional too then. I just love it that so many children are so tuned into Michael and his music. Must be because of them still being close to the Source, our original Home, and recognizing the purity and an awakening call to the soul within his music. Kids pick up those things so much better than adults.

Gonna stop the singing lessons..I just don't have enough money for it. :no: (I'm really loathing the money lately...everything in life is about money, who the 'eff invented it needs to be punished! Lol.) But I'm just gonna try harder to get space and time for recording and teaching myself and stuff, hope that will work.

Don't give up on yourself and your talents. I know all about money issues. They started it would seem, the moment I consciously accepted my spiritual endeavour, as some sort of test I think, to keep me from this spiritual quest. But I have decided that no matter what happens economically, I shall not be led astray from my true path. Money cannot attain those things that have everlasting value such as wisdom, compassion, sensitivity, love, talent and so on. ( This makes me think suddenly of the biblical story of three brothers who receive their talents and one of them buries his talent in the ground).

Whoa, sounds crazy! Weren't you kind of scared or something in the dream? What did you feel exactly? In peace, or more confused? Awesome you got that dream and therefore gave you new insights!

I felt very calm and peaceful in my dream, not scared or anything like that.

Zenab

Very beautiful and touching poem! Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Nice poem Zenab!

Asedora said:
If you do not want to feel sad better not to watch it imo. She did not say anything we do not know already. I ended up crying again. :cry:
Yeah...I decided not to watch it. I can't stand just thinking about the pain that this world caused Michael - I don't want to see it all on screen...and be reminded all over again.

Mrs. Music said:
I just got back from Queensday in Amsterdam and there's a central park where kids can show their talents, they play guitar or do acrobatic acts etc., just on the grass and people give them some cents. A lot of them did something on Michael's music, and one kid even did Thriller, so cool! Got me a bit emotional.:wub:
Aw that's awesome. :heart: I don't think I've seen any fans in my area...I mean, I haven't seen people wearing Michael stuff or playing his music in their car or anything. Even when I went to see This Is It there was like 3 or 4 people in the theater.

Mrs. Music said:
Talking about deja-vu's...I get them in a way often lately that I just know SO certain that I've had it happen in life before or something! Weeeeird. Like, so much more than just a deja-vu. Need to find out more on that stuff. Anyone has that happening as well?
Interesting. I've definitely had that happen but not lately.

Mrs. Music said:
Aw man do I know how you feel...about money. I've been pretty damn annoyed with it lately too. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get more in 'cause I SO want to create a better life for my daughter; just provide for her better...and I'm just having trouble with that right now. Bah. But anyway, hope you're able to do some good for yourself on your own, or maybe find another cheaper source for lessons. Either way, keep at it.

Mrs. Music said:
Do you guys have that too, that you just sense people's emotion or how they feel in life right through them? I'm really 'highly sensitive' but I think there's also something more to it....it's probably why I'm more spiritual then 'normal people' as well. If that makes sense.
You are probably an empath...I am one too. It's a blessing in one way, to be that sensitive...because you really develop compassion for people. It can also be a burden though...taking on other people's crap...or just feeling so overwhelmed by injustices.

Don't give up on yourself and your talents. I know all about money issues. They started it would seem, the moment I consciously accepted my spiritual endeavour, as some sort of test I think, to keep me from this spiritual quest. But I have decided that no matter what happens economically, I shall not be led astray from my true path. Money cannot attain those things that have everlasting value such as wisdom, compassion, sensitivity, love, talent and so on. ( This makes me think suddenly of the biblical story of three brothers who receive their talents and one of them buries his talent in the ground).
Thanks! I won't! :huggy: Hmm interesting that you felt money problems came as a test. You're totally right about values like wisdom, passion, love...all of that...that's so much more worthy. I just find it hard because exactly these values I want to live out, but yet to live them out you need money. But well, at least it's there and there'll be other ways laid open for it before one realizes? Who knows!

I felt very calm and peaceful in my dream, not scared or anything like that.
Oh that's really awesome! :)

Aw that's awesome. :heart: I don't think I've seen any fans in my area...I mean, I haven't seen people wearing Michael stuff or playing his music in their car or anything. Even when I went to see This Is It there was like 3 or 4 people in the theater.
Aw, that's a pity!:better: I guess it's just because our country is like probably just as big as the smallest city in the USA. Looool. And therefore more crowded, so it's easier to notice MJ things going on.

Aw man do I know how you feel...about money. I've been pretty damn annoyed with it lately too. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get more in 'cause I SO want to create a better life for my daughter; just provide for her better...and I'm just having trouble with that right now. Bah. But anyway, hope you're able to do some good for yourself on your own, or maybe find another cheaper source for lessons. Either way, keep at it.
Yeah that's even harder for you, to have a litte girl to take care of as well. I'm sure you're a great mom either way though. We didn't have so much money back in the day either, but my mom made sure I never felt any less than other kids or that it could be a struggle. Just by loving! ;) But hope it'll get better for you too in terms of money! (Let's invent a moneytree!)

You are probably an empath...I am one too. It's a blessing in one way, to be that sensitive...because you really develop compassion for people. It can also be a burden though...taking on other people's crap...or just feeling so overwhelmed by injustices.
Oh...I'm that for SURE! I think this is the name for what we call a 'high sensitive person' here, it's kind of a specific term but it doesn't sound specific, lol. So in English I guess it's 'empath'...very interesting. My aunt is like that too, a while ago she said to me that she saw I'm like that already when I was a baby! Funny 'cuz her 1 y/o son is the same way as well...and now I can notice it with him, it's like we connect more. Crazy stuff, but like you said...in a way definitely a blessing. :)

hey guys!
Enjoying reading everyone's experiences :)
Today I had an intense one... I was in class, and out of nowhere, felt Michael. I got this image in my head of him in a white suit, the way he looked around 2002, and it felt like he was standing right next to me, with his hand on my shoulder. Maybe it was my imagination, but it felt real, and it last for about 10 minutes. I asked him to send me a sign if it was really him, and then I looked towards the window, and there was a shadow on the blind in an "M" shape. then I looked at the blackboard and written on it (from the previous class I guess) was "amour" . :wub::wub::wub:

hey guys!
Enjoying reading everyone's experiences :)
Today I had an intense one... I was in class, and out of nowhere, felt Michael. I got this image in my head of him in a white suit, the way he looked around 2002, and it felt like he was standing right next to me, with his hand on my shoulder. Maybe it was my imagination, but it felt real, and it last for about 10 minutes. I asked him to send me a sign if it was really him, and then I looked towards the window, and there was a shadow on the blind in an "M" shape. then I looked at the blackboard and written on it (from the previous class I guess) was "amour" . :wub::wub::wub:

Thats lovely! Oooh MJ looked so good in white. White for purity. Like what he wore in 30th Anniversary concert? That's what I have in mind when reading this!:):wub:

^Ohhh that's so cool Niamh! :wub: :wub:

Thats lovely! Oooh MJ looked so good in white. White for purity. Like what he wore in 30th Anniversary concert? That's what I have in mind when reading this!:):wub:

thanks guys, it was so lovely :)

It reminded me more of the trial times, one of the white suits he wore then. I just felt a lot of love :wub:

thanks guys, it was so lovely :)

It reminded me more of the trial times, one of the white suits he wore then. I just felt a lot of love :wub:

Yeah our angel Michael should never had to go through that trial.:(
I hate that. It took years off him. Poor MJ,
His back was hurting but they still insisted he attend.:(
Our angel MJ now wherever he is................he is free from pain and media spotlight.
We love him more:wub:

Its my bday today and all im wishing & praying for is that mj comes in my dream tonight. I just need 2 know that hes ok.

Back