Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

c585a12f5ab16db3502def7958c03036.jpg

I just sing him a seranade(of whats the name)....he loved it
He is beautiful here. Wanted to go stand outside hemple but the taxi driver didnt know where it was ! was never to be.
Plus i was with ex hus and he wanted to get back to our hotel .....regret ...doesnt come into play here.

He is beautiful here. Wanted to go stand outside hemple but the taxi driver didnt know where it was ! was never to be.
Plus i was with ex hus and he wanted to get back to our hotel .....regret ...doesnt come into play here.
you should have jumped out of the bloody car and run to it. oohhh...you must feel shit about it now....

thats why i am fairly desperate for that other thread to be okay , cause you can do just that ...go into a world of wonderment ...wish n dream.

you should have jumped out of the bloody car and run to it. oohhh...you must feel shit about it now....
Mmmm .... 🫣 Cuts like a knife. Ha! noticed i said , ex husband oooooh .....Well it went all down hill from there haha ...no but seriously the only time lin i thought yeah okay ..i wanna ..i wanna go do that , i want to stand there too.. be in that environment for once... LONDON taxi driver doesn't fuc!ng know where its going . sods law.

Last edited:
i nearly did .......he pulled me back by the scruff of my neck - served those papers 12 months later LOL yeah silly fucking sod he took me back to our hotel after knowing M was in the same country and i caused damage to the hotel we were staying it i was not a happy bunny..

Mmmm .... 🫣 Cuts like a knife. Ha! noticed i said , ex husband oooooh .....Well it went all down hill from there haha ...no but seriously the only time lin i thought yeah okay ..i wanna ..i wanna go do that , i want to stand there too.. be in that environment for once... LONDON taxi driver doesn't fuc!ng know where its going . sods law.
unbelievable...I would have jumped out! But you did went to the concert or am I not right?

you shake his hand too?
lol no darling of course not. its impossible -and when he threw that jacket i back off - people were on it like a mf tearing it to shreds . i was not about to get into that shit . like banshees ..the wail and screams lol it was scary ole crowd because it was not really us - it was alot of public - if that make sense ..... we were quite close. i backed off it got sold, tiny pieces on ebay .

lol no darling of course not. its impossible -and when he threw that jacket i back off - people were on it like a mf tearing it to shreds . i was not about to get into that shit . like banshees ..the wail and screams lol it was scary ole crowd because it was not really us - it was alot of public - if that make sense ..... we were quite close. i backed off it got sold, tiny pieces on ebay .
holy shit girl

Back