Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

a07f712d96de0ffc725b423b93ecbbc9.jpg

i can't get over how handsome and fatherly he looks.

to this day i dream of him dancing with me at my future wedding. i dream of him teaching how to tie a bow tie, how to look handsome. and giving me advice on love, relationships, and loving myself. and on my future girlfriend (or even boyfriend), he says to me, "be a good husband to your future partner. don't let anyone take advantage of you." and i cherish it all. even if it's just in my head

i've never even met him, but i still feel like, in a way, mature era loves me just like his own son. and that he accepts me for who i am, and protects me and loves me.

i get so emotional looking at this era because for me it has such a kind fatherly aura. i love him so much. period

Michael at an event for Light the Way for Lupus, 1st October 2003. Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles, California.

FvFS8GgWcAICuwV

1ae76113379e8d63c57f2d03da94a18e.jpg

whoever said he never had any kind of sex appeal or attractiveness during these years never knew what they were talking about.

i'm so glad i stopped letting myself be gaslighted into believing that too YEARS ago. and each and every day, i just appreciate him more and more. ❤️

Back