Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I'm not talking about any songs in public. Here are too many children pretending to be grown men. All you want is unreleased music. It's like a plaque.

I'm not talking about any songs in public. Here are too many children pretending to be grown men. All you want is unreleased music. It's like a plaque.
Once again you're literally in a thread about ending confusions around MJs unreleased songs. If you're not gonna provide any info kindly take your elitism elsewhere.

Not really related to unreleased material (kinda), but this is where the nerds at and somebody might shed some light on this for me.

Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous (aka the French version of IJCSLY) was first released in 2012, being included on Bad 25. However, there are quite a few YouTube uploads of the song dating back to 2009. What could be the source then? Where and how was it available before? I know a 10" acetate exists, but I don't think that's the source.

Not really related to unreleased material (kinda), but this is where the nerds at and somebody might shed some light on this for me.

Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous (aka the French version of IJCSLY) was first released in 2012, being included on Bad 25. However, there are quite a few YouTube uploads of the song dating back to 2009. What could be the source then? Where and how was it available before? I know a 10" acetate exists, but I don't think that's the source.
Maybe an international King of Pop variation.

Interesting the French version wasn't included on an alternate single release in 1987. Russ said Michael recorded several songs in French and Spanish but never verified which ones

"'BAD' has eleven songs on it, there was only one out take recorded and that song was called "Street Walker" which now appears on the 'BAD' Special Edition. We also recorded several songs in French & Spanish." - Russ

Interesting the French version wasn't included on an alternate single release in 1987. Russ said Michael recorded several songs in French and Spanish but never verified which ones

"'BAD' has eleven songs on it, there was only one out take recorded and that song was called "Street Walker" which now appears on the 'BAD' Special Edition. We also recorded several songs in French & Spanish." - Russ
The only other songs I assume got that treatment were "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Man In The Mirror," and "Liberian Girl." Other than that, I don't really see songs like "Bad" or "Smooth Criminal" being recorded with multiple languages.

The only other songs I assume got that treatment were "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Man In The Mirror," and "Liberian Girl." Other than that, I don't really see songs like "Bad" or "Smooth Criminal" being recorded with multiple languages.
Agree. Russ implies the songs are finished.......now who has them?

I had it back in the beginning of 2000’s, quality wasn’t great. Song is exactly same on bad 25 than the leak back in de 00’s
It sounds different in terms of mastering to me (less loud/compressed).

This is not "the" scratch vocal demo. The first demo sounds more like the Beat It or Billie Jean demo with self played instruments.

Bill Bottrell on X:

I'm on a mission to find my copy of that version.
I've made progress.
Being new (and surprised) at the scale and detail of leaks of unfinished material, I'm not sure what I'll do when I find the better Monkey Business version.

Bill Bottrell on X:

I'm on a mission to find my copy of that version.
I've made progress.
Being new (and surprised) at the scale and detail of leaks of unfinished material, I'm not sure what I'll do when I find the better Monkey Business version.
I wonder what this means....

Back