Katherine Jackson to Produce MJ Movies

Katherine could easily say no. I know it's easy to say she's the victim in every thing, how she's being "taken advantage of" ,yet, she doesn't stop it. She continues to be involved in these things without any real resistance from her. She's not an idiot, she can make her own decisions. This is only an assumption that she knows nothing about the people she's working with. I'm pretty sure she has an idea of their history..

Perhaps Katherine, like Joe, is interested in making money as well?
Unfortunately I think you are right

Katherine could easily say no. I know it's easy to say she's the victim in every thing, how she's being "taken advantage of" ,yet, she doesn't stop it. She continues to be involved in these things without any real resistance from her. She's not an idiot, she can make her own decisions. This is only an assumption that she knows nothing about the people she's working with. I'm pretty sure she has an idea of their history..

yeah i get you im just trying to give her the benifit of th doubt. but why even go into business with these ppl. why not do the book the movies with the estate?

In my personal opinion, I think Katherine is being pushed into saying yes to some of these "deals". Think about it, she's 80+ years old, she just lost 1 of her children, and she has the burden of taking care of her Grand children. All that is a ton of stress. People who like to manipulate can use that against her to get an easy "yes". I don't trust these people around her.

This whole things screams Joe's name. It may not say "backed by Joe Jackson", but you can bet he has to be involved.

I hope the estate fights this.

Like we have all said before, someones has her ear and she listening to whomever they are. Doing these shady deals/folks are telling her that it's ok so she goes along with them.
It would behoove her to seek counsel before ever signing onto a contract. Joe the :)evil:).

Last edited:
be patiant its way too early to tell where this will go.. WAY TOO EARLY! And we all know how many projects the Jackson family has "planned" in the past and never to be seen.. It could work out well, unauthorized movies are always released! it wont be as cool without MJ's music and stuff but! hey if theres new footage I'd want to see it.. And who knows if in the future Katherine is willing to work with the estate with her footage instead to do it right and to do it big.. It cannot be a mainstream huge success without the estate behind it.

If Katherine is behind a movie I think it would be a posiive one and we surely need that.

People are being way too harsh on Katherine. I truly believe she has good intentions for what she is doing and why would she need to get a ton of money anyway, when she passes her share goes automatically back to the kids and I'm sure if you gave her the choice of having a bucketload of money or her son back the choice wouldn't even be up for discussion.

but why even go into business with these ppl. why not do the book the movies with the estate?

That's also what I would like to know. There is must be a reason behind it?

People are being way too harsh on Katherine. I truly believe she has good intentions for what she is doing and why would she need to get a ton of money anyway, when she passes her share goes automatically back to the kids and I'm sure if you gave her the choice of having a bucketload of money or her son back the choice wouldn't even be up for discussion.

You are right sloride, but it just seems odd that she's getting into business with such shady characters, that's where the harshness comes from.

Even if she has good intentions, it doesn't make sense that's shes not working with the estate. There's obviously something behind this thought process by working with these non estate people. Perhaps by doing it this way there are benefits for those who would not see them otherwise.

I think she should work with the estate too. I think her intentions are good but it's the others I question. I think she wants people to see what a great person Michael was. It must have been so hard for her to see what people would say about Michael over the years. That's her son they are talking about. It's like she is trying to help him and people are taking advantage of that.

re the homemovies if they are hers theres no reason to work with schaffel etc. the photo book came from mann.sp u understand it from that point of view. i guess its about $ she gets more working with mann etc

From a post on another board - the gist being that the rest of the immediate family are unlikely to get any money from the estate. Any money Katherine made from the book and movie projects (assuming this latest venture goes ahead) would be hers ie the estate would have no claim over it thus it could be distributed amongst her remaining children on her passing. Seems plausible.

Why she would choose to work with Schaffel of all people though is beyond me.

rom a post on another board - the gist being that the rest of the immediate family are unlikely to get any money from the estate. Any money Katherine made from the book and movie projects (assuming this latest venture goes ahead) would be hers ie the estate would have no claim over it thus it could be distributed amongst her remaining children on her passing. Seems plausible.
basically. they dont even have to wait until she dies. she will give money out to them now like she did in the past.if the siblings did anyhing about schaffel they would be cutting their nose off to spite their face

From a post on another board - the gist being that the rest of the immediate family are unlikely to get any money from the estate. Any money Katherine made from the book and movie projects (assuming this latest venture goes ahead) would be hers ie the estate would have no claim over it thus it could be distributed amongst her remaining children on her passing. Seems plausible.

Why she would choose to work with Schaffel of all people though is beyond me.
that's exactly why she is doing all this and unfortunately i cant really blame her its not her fault that her other dozen of children lack thrive, determination, passion, talent and success, of course she wants to take care of them she dont care if they are seniors knocking on 60 or not.

that's exactly why she is doing all this and unfortunately i cant really blame her its not her fault that her other dozen of children lack thrive, determination, passion, talent and success, of course she wants to take care of them she dont care if they are seniors knocking on 60 or not.

I wouldn't have blamed her either if she had gone to a reputable outfit to launch these ventures - I can see her perspective as a mother, however involving Schaffel just appalls me :(

I think she should work with the estate too. I think her intentions are good but it's the others I question. I think she wants people to see what a great person Michael was. It must have been so hard for her to see what people would say about Michael over the years. That's her son they are talking about. It's like she is trying to help him and people are taking advantage of that.

Yes, now she sees Shaffel and know Deddie and he went to Japan? Does she even stop to think why Michael didn't want these people in his life. There is that Bashir guy who also made a film and twisted and tangled the story, people believed those words truly came out of Michael's mouth. What guarantee do we have that this will not happen again?

This is the 21 century which leads me to say a lot of manipulations can go arwy with film production body doubles, a hole host of things when there are unscrupulous people feeding you information to garner more and more money.....Joe?

:scratch:

That.

By the way, I like your sig a lot :)

Well, was she that raised them, right?

Well, was she that raised them, right?
well they are grown adults and everyone paves their own way. its not her fault they lacked on all the above mentonioned things. like for example in some families some siblings turn out hugely successful become lawyers, doctors etc and another turns out to be a total failure who lacks of everything u know? same case can be applied here

well they are grown adults and everyone paves their own way. its not her fault they lacked on all the above mentonioned things. like for example in some families some siblings turn out hugely successful become lawyers, doctors etc and another turns out to be a total failure who lacks of everything u know? same case can be applied here

I understand your point of view. But I do not think that same case can be applied here ... I think you understand what I mean ... If you have any doubts - about what I mean - is better you PMed

But how much can she really make with these small time folks? Wouldn't more money be made if she hooked up with reputable folks? You're telling me she would rather sell her book through a wesbite instead of bookstores around the world?

right now her job is look after mj 3 and he saw to it that she is well taken care off .instead she is busy making deals .

But how much can she really make with these small time folks? Wouldn't more money be made if she hooked up with reputable folks? You're telling me she would rather sell her book through a wesbite instead of bookstores around the world?

My question as well. Is it being done in accordance to work around the Estate rules? And what about the Korean lawsuit, is she doing this to pay that off while still maintaining the support for the kids home/maintenance/costs? Wouldn't it be more profitable to utilize high end distributor entities to get it paid off in a far more timely manner?

I'm not understanding much of this from a financial standpoint, just hoping whomever Katherine's got advising her (outside estate people) aren't leeching/using her name for just a quick buck in their pocket.

The only movies that I am interested in are the Victory,Destiny,and Triumph tours.

I see TMZ is brain washing many of you again once again i will stress on here for you all to not pay the devil's media website/tv show no damn mind. First of all the estate doesn't give a damn what Mrs. Jackson does with anything MJ because as long as they think they will stop her payments if she does do what she wants to do for MJ fans this is not just for money this woman is sick and tired of that estate and all these Money hungry donkey's who is making billions of MJ the same people MJ cut off. The crazy part is the people who is helping Mrs.Jackson is the same People MJ cut out his life at one point but they remaine close to his mother. Its a lot you fans really don't know i just droping a few dimes out there. These movies will be interviews and MJ just being himself F TMZ hope they burn bum A-- Mfers

I see TMZ is brain washing many of you again once again i will stress on here for you all to not pay the devil's media website/tv show no damn mind. First of all the estate doesn't give a damn what Mrs. Jackson does with anything MJ because as long as they think they will stop her payments if she does do what she wants to do for MJ fans this is not just for money this woman is sick and tired of that estate and all these Money hungry donkey's who is making billions of MJ the same people MJ cut off. The crazy part is the people who is helping Mrs.Jackson is the same People MJ cut out his life at one point but they remaine close to his mother. Its a lot you fans really don't know i just droping a few dimes out there. These movies will be interviews and MJ just being himself F TMZ hope they burn bum A-- Mfers

Sorry, your post seems contraditory to me. Katherine is sick of the "estate" and the "money hungry donkeys", yet stating the people Michael cut out of his life remain close to his mother. ??

Sometimes "dropping a few dimes" requires backup, know what I'm saying? No offense meant, seriously, it is what it is.

I would love to see some old footage of michael and katherine should be able to honor her son the way she wants but this man she is in business with is very shady.

I don't know how true this report is, but if there is any truth to it all I wanna know is, does Mrs. Jackson have her lawyer present when these kind of deals are being made? 'cause if she does'nt she could be walking straight into alot of legal and financial drama in the near future i.e that lawsuit from that Japanese company.

All in all, Im just feeling a bit uneasy about certain things being done since MJ passed and I keep asking myself this question, would Michael have approved????? If Katherine and Joe before had gone to MJ and said, 'we'd like to put out a belt with your kids signatures on it....' what do you think MJ's response would be?.....yup, hell no!

Last edited:
If Katherine is behind a movie I think it would be a posiive one and we surely need that.
THIS

Plus, i don't understand if you guys are worried about who's earning money out of this book and film or are you worried about their contents. because honestly, i don't think she's trying to be a business woman at her age.

And If i had a son, famous son, whose name has been trashed for so many years by the media, (still is after his passing), i think i would want to give the public my freaking point of view.

Who would earn money out of this? i don't know. And i don't think it matters as long as the content respect MJ's life and his kids.

Back