Elizabeth Taylor Rushed to hospital [Reports]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too believe Elizabeth is frail and might not be with us much longer but I think it's a bit too much to be saying "goodbye" to someone while they are still with us. I'm sure she is fighting and this is one heck of a strong lady.

I wish her well and hope she'll be around for a little while longer. :)

or a more positive note. what do you guys think of sending Elizabeth flowers to the hospital to cheer her up?
I like the idea and would like to donate for it. Would you or someone manage it, please?
Praying for you, Ms Taylor. Wishing you all the best!

if you like the flowers idea, maybe someone who lives in the USA can set up a paypal account for donations? I can't do it from Russia unfortunately, we can only send money via paypal, but can't receive it.

so if someone can do it from the USA that will be great. then we'll choose flowers from one of the flower sites like we did last year with presents for Michael's kids, and send the flowers to the hospital.

if you like the flowers idea, maybe someone who lives in the USA can set up a paypal account for donations? I can't do it from Russia unfortunately, we can only send money via paypal, but can't receive it.

so if someone can do it from the USA that will be great. then we'll choose flowers from one of the flower sites like we did last year with presents for Michael's kids, and send the flowers to the hospital.

It's a good idea. If we send her a whole bunch of flowers and do it as "Michael's fans" then that would be awesome.

Wow I had no idea elizabeths been in the hospital for two months! sending her flowers would be a great idea :) :)

I'll create a new thread about flowers for Liz, so that more people see it. We need someone to create a paypal account for donations, can anybody do it? Because if not, then it's pointless, cause I can't do it from Russia unfortunately.

As seen on the page before this, we knew it was coming. I think this thread can be closed now. RIP Elizabeth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back