Elizabeth Taylor Rushed to hospital [Reports]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! :(

Get well soon, Dame Elizabeth! Prayers for her recovery.

:no::no::no::no::no:!!!!!!!!

I just hope she can get through all of this!!!!!
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I hope she gets better soon, she was one of Michael's true close friends :(

Ashtanga;3246574 said:
Any new update today? :(

More prayers... :pray: :angel: :heart:

Elizabeth Taylor to remain in hospital

February 14th, 2011

<ins style="display: inline-table; border: medium none; height: 280px; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px;"><ins id="google_ads_frame2_anchor" style="display: block; border: medium none; height: 280px; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px;"></ins></ins>
elizabeth-taylor12476.jpg

London, Feb 14(IANS) Veteran Hollywood actress Elizabeth Taylor will remain in hospital for the next few days because of symptoms caused by congestive heart failure.
The 78-year-old actress was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last week. While she is responding well to treatment, doctors are keen to keep her under observation for some more time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

‘She had a pretty good day Saturday and a good night. At this stage, with her history, they’re going to want to keep her in for a while just to make sure they’ve fixed what they needed to fix,’ said her spokeswoman Sally Morrison.
IANS
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2vcx5og.jpg

:cry: Please get well Liz :angel::angel::angel:
You are our true Wendy :heart:

Congestive Heart Failure is the failure of the heart to pump adequately....so that the body starts to accumulate excess fluid. This fluid is drained off via medicine such as Lasix. I have a patient like this on my floor. He gained 10 pounds in 1 week due to this!! He's gotten a lot of fluid removed, but because of the fluid going down, so does his blood pressure....it's pretty intense trying to treat the patient so that his/her blood pressure doesn't drop too much...

Congestive Heart Failure is the failure of the heart to pump adequately....so that the body starts to accumulate excess fluid. This fluid is drained off via medicine such as Lasix. I have a patient like this on my floor. He gained 10 pounds in 1 week due to this!! He's gotten a lot of fluid removed, but because of the fluid going down, so does his blood pressure....it's pretty intense trying to treat the patient so that his/her blood pressure doesn't drop too much...

Damn that sounds very serrious, and this is what Liz taylor has as well?

I think this belongs here, although it's not entirely on topic, I wanted to share it and wondered if I'm the only person who ever feels like this.

I know she hasn't died and I hope she will recover and live for many more years in good health, but I began thinking about what would happen if she did pass away (not necessarily at the moment) and thought back to the tribute that Michael did for James Brown. For just a moment I thought "I wonder if he will do the same for Elizabeth when she passes"....I just seemed to completely forget he's not with us anymore and ended up in tears :(

Just wondered if that ever happens to anyone else at all?

I pray that Elizabeth will be alright I really do.

xthunderx2;3247626 said:
Elizabeth Taylor to remain in hospital

February 14th, 2011

<ins style="display: inline-table; border: medium none; height: 280px; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px;"><ins id="google_ads_frame2_anchor" style="display: block; border: medium none; height: 280px; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px;"></ins></ins>
elizabeth-taylor12476.jpg

London, Feb 14(IANS) Veteran Hollywood actress Elizabeth Taylor will remain in hospital for the next few days because of symptoms caused by congestive heart failure.
The 78-year-old actress was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last week. While she is responding well to treatment, doctors are keen to keep her under observation for some more time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

‘She had a pretty good day Saturday and a good night. At this stage, with her history, they’re going to want to keep her in for a while just to make sure they’ve fixed what they needed to fix,’ said her spokeswoman Sally Morrison.
IANS
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
:(

Thanks for posting. I'll keep praying for Liz. :angel: :pray: I hope she'll be ok soon.

Elizabeth Taylor 'health is improving'

Wednesday, February 16 2011, 00:43 GMTBy Jennifer Still, Entertainment Reporter

Tweet this Digg this Send to friend More options Elizabeth Taylor
Showbiz

showbiz_elizabeth_taylor.jpg

Reps for Elizabeth Taylor have revealed that the icon is making "steady improvement" in hospital, where she is currently receiving treatment.

The 78-year-old checked in to Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles last weekend for symptoms associated with congestive heart failure.

"Since being admitted, there has been steady improvement in her condition, and over the weekend she has had visits from family and close friends," read a statement by her management and released to People.

"Her medical team is gratified by her progress to date, and it is hoped and expected that this will continue over the next few days. For now, she will remain under their care in the hospital for continued monitoring."

Taylor's spokeswoman Sally Morrison added: "She is sleeping and resting a lot, which she really needs to recover her strength.

"Due to symptoms of congestive heart failure, she is still being monitored and continues to need rest to recover her strength. She did not have a heart attack."

Showbiz

Reps for Elizabeth Taylor have revealed that the icon is making "steady improvement" in hospital, where she is currently receiving treatment.

The 78-year-old checked in to Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles last weekend for symptoms associated with congestive heart failure.

"Since being admitted, there has been steady improvement in her condition, and over the weekend she has had visits from family and close friends," read a statement by her management and released to People.

"Her medical team is gratified by her progress to date, and it is hoped and expected that this will continue over the next few days. For now, she will remain under their care in the hospital for continued monitoring."

Taylor's spokeswoman Sally Morrison added: "She is sleeping and resting a lot, which she really needs to recover her strength.

"Due to symptoms of congestive heart failure, she is still being monitored and continues to need rest to recover her strength. She did not have a heart attack."
:angel:

I'm so happy that she is improving. Soon Liz will be ok. :pray: :heart:

Showbiz

thank you for posting this update on Liz.... hope she recovers quickly.

Thank you for posting this update, great news about Liz! Continued prayers and love to this dear lady and friend of Michael!

Its great to hear Liz is getting better. So glad to know that she is over the worse of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back