danny_yo18

Proud Member
Hi guys.

The TTW 2009 is going on!
mainpromo.jpg

OFFICIAL EVENTS

The list now is so big that this space is not enough, please check it out here:

http://thrilltheworld.com/events/info/thrill_the_world_2009/official_events

If you can't find your place... start the event there!!!
http://www.thrilltheworld.com/events/start_your_event

*** IMPORTANT ***

TTW Team needs volunteers, please join! Do you know celebs, media, sponsors... Can you design? (I know for sure many here can, I've seen their amazing creations)

Well TTW needs you! I already signed myself in the tasks I can help with.

See the tasks here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=td4Wkjmdxs3AqtRN2ttNbHA&output=HTML

Join and Instructions here:
http://www.thrilltheworld.com/team/volunteer

Lets help keeping Michael's legacy carry on.
thriller%20Animation.gif

Last edited:
Re: Thrill The Wold 2009

Thrill The world less than 2 months away!!!!

Are you ready???

There is also one in Montreal Canada on October 24th.. but I don't know why it's not on the list!

Edit: Hey my city has been added!!! Quebec is there!!

Last edited:

OMG, this is so exciting! There are 3 locations that are close to me since I live in northern California!

List updated...

Get in touch with event managers from your cities to get together for rehearsals

There's a specific coreography that fits the Thriller radio edition.
Same steps as in the video just more counts or in a different order.

So lets do this!!!

There is also one in Montreal Canada on October 24th.. but I don't know why it's not on the list!

Sorry I didn't update the list in a while, but now is the newest!!! :D

Remember you can organize your own event!!!

No age limit
There can be more than 1 event in the same city
If you want you can help a charity of your choice

Visit the official web page www.thrilltheworld.com for gettin a lot info about this and more!

i only wish it were the actual thriller dance...

Don't worry!!!

The Thriller video coreography only lasts about over 2 minutes, and this is the whole song, the radio edit almost 6 minutes long. So is the Thriller dance longer, it totally respects the originality of MJ's dance.

Michael got the chance to watch the LA event last year :D
We were hoping he could watch this year's event LA, London,Paris (wherever he were at the time), but now, well he'll watch them all.

Oh me too... I like the actual dance from the video more as well. I thought since I already know it I'd be fine, but they do a different longer version of it. That's gonna take me forever to learn!

Oh me too... I like the actual dance from the video more as well. I thought since I already know it I'd be fine, but they do a different longer version of it. That's gonna take me forever to learn!

The dance is actually pretty easy and it's based on the moves on the original Thriller video. And I'm really bad at dancing and learning choreographiess but still managed to learn it quite quickly. The videos on youtube are very well made and make it easy to learn the dance.

Yes do re mi, is really easy, just some basic moves and then repetitions :D

New events were posted!

I've just joined the danish thrill the world.

:hi:
I want to be a part of it BADLY and tried to write to the organizer from Dublin - from the main part of TTW - but the email bounced back. Does anyone here happen to know anything about the Dublin event??

I just checked out the NYC website. The dance is crazy! I haven't danced in years I don't know if I'll be able to keep up. But I'll give it a shot, it looks cute!

:hi:
I want to be a part of it BADLY and tried to write to the organizer from Dublin - from the main part of TTW - but the email bounced back. Does anyone here happen to know anything about the Dublin event??

I'm sorry for that, we're waiting for the event manager to give us the correct email and webpage.
I'll keep you posted!

will this every be in toronto ont? just asking :flowers:
There is one event in Toronto Ontario
ttw09toronto@gmail.com

aaw :( ..why isn't Norway participating..Norwegians LOVE Michael!!
We'd love to have events every single place in the world, nobody in Norway has registered an event. Why don't you organize it!!!?

I've just joined the danish thrill the world.
Welcome!!! We'll have lots of fun!!!

I just checked out the NYC website. The dance is crazy! I haven't danced in years I don't know if I'll be able to keep up. But I'll give it a shot, it looks cute!
Check the training videos on the TTW web page, Ines Markelle is an excellent teacher!. Follow her instructions and before you know it you'll learn it!!!!
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/videos

How many Norwegians are on this site? anyone knows....cause we all could try to organize something together, us Norwegians here! :)

I experienced something magical today.

I was in rehearsal for TTW, training a 6 year old boy and a 9 years old girl, they arrived so excited, so happy, the parents of each one told me "they love MJ".
Almost at the end of rehearsal, came a lady with her little boy, no more than 5 years, she asked me for info, and then she told me that he was so excited about Michael, he wanted to join. All of them had something in common, neither uses internet, not even their parents, they have not email, they don't have access to all the info, and here 'til his death, there was no info at all. Not even his come back tour.

So then I realized, they don't know how much Michael love all children, and the beautiful person he was, but still, they love him, they are happy with MJ's music, who else have the power to transmit all the beautiful feelings through lyrics and music, and achieve to recieve all that love in return???

This is just so magical

Back