Youtube Michael Glitch?

Im making a list of all the videos I made and backing them up. I'm on the edge of losing my channel with 2 warnings already and I've been afraid to upload anything else. I will come up with a back up plan if youtube does anything to it.

Im making a list of all the videos I made and backing them up. I'm on the edge of losing my channel with 2 warnings already and I've been afraid to upload anything else. I will come up with a back up plan if youtube does anything to it.

Lol good idea.
I hate how youtube is so unreliable. I'm afraid one day I'll wake up and my account won't be there. :(

Lol good idea.
I hate how youtube is so unreliable. I'm afraid one day I'll wake up and my account won't be there. :(

I've made 32 videos of Michael now. And I want to keep creating them! lol. Im not sure how long they will get to be there. I havent trusted youtube since they shut down one of my channels already without warning. I do have backups of the videos but it would be a pain to start over. :doh:

They also suspended mjjcommunity channel and never gave it back!!! :no:

I don't like the new layout....it is horrible!:no:
It will take me a long time to get use to it...

Mine say's 61.000.000

All of these changes started when Youtube sold out to Google, now it's Theirtube. First they changed the channel style to beta. They put up these VEVO channels with commercials before the videos, and then the VEVO videos freeze and play jerky. The new video page style is confusing.

It says 17,300 hits for me, but I think youtube has been taking videos off. I tried watching a couple last night and they were removed by Sony. :(

Back