Your sleep patterns?

^ I have that same problem.
I very rarely if ever wake up feeling fresh and breezy. I think it has something to do with the quality of the sleep but I don't know what to do to improve it!

I know of a tip to wake you up feeling fresh :)

There are various stages of sleep, one being light sleep and the other being heavy. Waking up refreshed depends on the stage you are at when you are awake. If you set 2 alarms, you can force your body to wake up in the light sleep cycle, which will make you feel good when you wake up :)

How? Set the first alarm for the earliest you want to wake up. Make sure it is a quiet alarm or radio etc. but not very loud. Next, set the second alarm for the latest time you want to wake up. Make it a normal volume, or loud enough to definitely wake you up.

So how does it work? When in light sleep your body can be awoken by quieter sounds, and in heavy sleep by louder noises. The purpose of the quiet first alarm (make sure it is set not to end until you stop it manually) is to remain sounding until your louder alarm goes off. As you cycle through the stages constantly during sleep, no doubt you will get to light sleep while your quiet alarm is going off, so it will wake you up refreshed :) And just in case it doesn't, you have the loud alarm to definitely wake you up ;)

Sorry if I worded the explaination badly, I couldn't think of a good way to explain it :lol:

There are various stages of sleep, one being light sleep and the other being heavy. Waking up refreshed depends on the stage you are at when you are awake. If you set 2 alarms, you can force your body to wake up in the light sleep cycle, which will make you feel good when you wake up :)

How? Set the first alarm for the earliest you want to wake up. Make sure it is a quiet alarm or radio etc. but not very loud. Next, set the second alarm for the latest time you want to wake up. Make it a normal volume, or loud enough to definitely wake you up.

So how does it work? When in light sleep your body can be awoken by quieter sounds, and in heavy sleep by louder noises. The purpose of the quiet first alarm (make sure it is set not to end until you stop it manually) is to remain sounding until your louder alarm goes off. As you cycle through the stages constantly during sleep, no doubt you will get to light sleep while your quiet alarm is going off, so it will wake you up refreshed :) And just in case it doesn't, you have the loud alarm to definitely wake you up ;)

Sorry if I worded the explaination badly, I couldn't think of a good way to explain it :lol:

That sounds good in theory Tomthedude, but a Nuclear Blast couldn't wake me up sometimes...lol

That sounds good in theory Tomthedude, but a Nuclear Blast couldn't wake me up sometimes...lol

I once slept through a fire alarm. :doh:

But maybe I should try what Tomthedude suggested. It makes sense and if I'm lucky it might even work. :)

I suffer from Sleep Paralysis(Something I wondered MJ had) cause his sleep was jacked up to and I lucid dream (which is cool but feels like you been awake all night).

I've had that about 3 or 4 times in my life. I don't like it. Its scares the hell out of me. Every time i wake up from it, my heart is beating rapidly from fear.
I feel like im trapped on my bed and something is coming to get me.
I have strange sleep patterns myself. Like for instance. I slept at 7am and woke up at 10pm. Then stayed up until about 1pm, and slept and woke up at 8pm.
All because I lose control of myself when im at work. I sometimes say "just one more hour of work! .... that hour becomes 3 hours... then 4... and so on. :doh:

I have a love hate relation with sleeping as well. My body really needs at least 8 hours sleep. But somehow I'm never able to fall asleep. I go to bed bed around 10.30pm ( Ihave to get up at 6 every morning, except weekends) and I will often still be awake at 2am. Then fall asleep for 3 hours, during which I wake up at least every hour. And then from 5am on I'm awake again. I leave at 7 in the morning and don't get home untill 7pm. So on wednesday you can already wipe me off the floor.

Because I know it's important to keep a regular pattern I try not to stay up too late in the weekends, but it's not helping. I haven't had a decent night sleep in over a year.
So annoying and makes me hate going to sleep.

I sleep really well, about 7-9 hours of sleep every night, but my problem is that I still feel tired. If I go to sleep at 12 I'll usually wake up between 9 and 10 feeling like I should sleep some more. I generally am not able to do anything without my 2 mugs of coffee in the morning, and it takes a while to get me going. Exercising helps a bit and drinking lots of water, but I still wish I could get up in the morning feeling good and energetic instead of feeling like it's the middle of the night.

Your iron levels must be low.

Here are some vitamins that may help:

From http://www.holisticonline.com/remedies/sleep/sleep_ins_nutrition.htm

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Nutrition - Vitamins and Supplements[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Deficiencies in certain vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes may disrupt sleep. Calcium, magnesium, B vitamins, folic acid and melatonin deficiencies may impair sleep.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]The following are specific nutritional supplements known to aid sleep:[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Calcium, especially when contained in food, has a sedative effect on the body. A calcium deficiency in the body causes restlessness and wakefulness. For adults, doses of approximately 600 milligrams of liquid calcium have been shown to have a relaxing effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Dosage: 1,500-2,000 mg daily, in divided doses, after meals and at bedtime.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Magnesium, in doses of approximately 250 milligrams, can help induce sleep. Magnesium deficiency is responsible for nervousness that prevents sleep. Magnesium-rich foods include kelp, wheat bran, almonds, cashews, blackstrap molasses, and brewer's yeast.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Dosage: 1,000 mg daily.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Note: The lack of calcium and magnesium can cause leg cramps during the night. Calcium and magnesium produce calming effects on the brain. They are essential for normal sleep. Calcium and magnesium taken 45 minutes before bedtime have a tranquilizing effect. Use a 2:1 ratio, such as 500 mg of calcium and 250 mg of magnesium in tablet or capsule form.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]The B vitamins are known to have a sedative effect on the nerves. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Vitamin B6 supplements of 50 to 100 milligrams/day can help to prevent insomnia. A tablespoon or two of nutritional yeast is an excellent Source of vitamin B6. Stir it into a glass of juice.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Vitamin B12 is another important supplement for treating insomnia. 25 milligrams of vitamin B12, supplemented with 100 milligrams of pantothenic acid (B5) can serve as an effective anti-insomnia vitamin regimen. The pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is good for relieving stress. The best food sources of the B vitamins are liver, whole grains, wheat germ, tuna, walnuts, peanuts, bananas, sunflower seeds, and blackstrap molasses.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Inositol enhances REM sleep. Take 100 mg daily, at bedtime.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Chromium is often effective for someone with a blood sugar problem that is keeping them awake at nights. Brewer's yeast is a good source of Chromium. If you prefer supplements, take 250 to 500 micro- grams twice a day.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Tryptophan (L-tryptophan)[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Tryptophan is an amino acid that plays a key role in the repair of protein tissues and in creating new protein. In the brain, tryptophan is converted into serotonin, a natural sleep-inducing chemical. It also enhances the brain's ability to produce melatonin, the hormone that regulates your body's natural inner clock.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]L-tryptophan is found in foods such as milk and turkey. Tryptophan supplements were banned in the United States by the FDA after a contaminated batch from a Japanese manufacturer was suspected of causing a serious blood disease in several people. There is no risk associated with eating tryptophan-rich foods. It is a key amino acid for sleeping problems.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Clinical studies showed that L-tryptophan produces only modest effects in the treatment of insomnia. Not everyone who takes it for this purpose experiences the results they seek. People have to take relatively high doses of the substance (doses less than 2,000 mg are generally not effective). More importantly, research showed that L-tryptophan can reduce REM sleep while increasing the time spent in non-REM sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Phosphatidylserine[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Phosphatidylserine is an amino acid that helps the brain regulate the amount of cortisone produced by the adrenals. It is helpful for those who cannot sleep because of high cortisone levels, usually induced by stress. Cortisone is usually at high levels in the morning, for wakefulness. It is found to be high in people with high stress at night that prevents them from sleeping.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Serotonin[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Serotonin is an important initiator of sleep. Our body makes serotonin from the amino acid tryptophan. Taking tryptophan will raise serotonin levels and promote sleep. Tryptophan is more effective for cases of sleep-onset insomnia, since its greatest effect is to shorten the time required to get to sleep.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]More effective than tryptophan is 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), a form of tryptophan that is one step closer to serotonin administration. 5-HTP has also been found, in several double-blind clinical studies, to decrease the time required to get to sleep and to decrease the number of awakenings. To increase the sedative effects of 5-HTP, take it with a food high in carbohydrate such as fruit or fruit juice near bedtime.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]5-HTP increases the REM sleep by about twenty-five percent while simultaneously increasing deep-sleep Stages 3 and 4, without increasing total sleep time.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]It is important to maintain adequate levels of vitamin B., niacin, and magnesium when using 5-HTP, as these nutrients serve as essential cofactors in the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Melatonin[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Melatonin is a hormone secreted naturally by the pineal gland. Melatonin is the sleep hormone. It is said to induce sleep without any negative side effects. Melatonin is secreted mainly at night. Melatonin is found naturally in plants and in algae.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]In several studies, supplementation with melatonin has been found helpful in inducing and maintaining sleep in both children and adults, for both people with normal sleep patterns and those suffering from insomnia. It is also useful in banishing jet lag. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] However, it appears that the sleep- promoting effects of melatonin are most apparent only if a person's melatonin levels are low. In other words, taking melatonin is not like taking a sleeping pill or even 5-HTP. It will only produce a sedative effect when melatonin levels are low. Melatonin appears to be most effective in treating insomnia in the elderly, as low melatonin levels are common in this age group.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Safety: Studies of melatonin's safety are limited, with isolated reports of exacerbation of depression, fatigue and restriction of coronary arteries. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Do not take melatonin supplement if:[/FONT]
nabull1.gif
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]You are pregnant or breast-feeding.[/FONT]
nabull1.gif
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]You are under the age of 35.[/FONT]
nabull1.gif
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]You are suffering from cancer of the blood or immune system.[/FONT]
nabull1.gif
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]You have kidney disease.[/FONT] [FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] Melatonin supplementation can disrupt the normal circadian rhythm. In one study, a daily dosage of 8 mg a day for only four days resulted in significant alterations in hormone secretions.
Synthetic melatonin may be safer than melatonin from animal sources.
Dosage: Start with 1.5 mg daily, taken 2 hours or less before bedtime. If this is not effective, gradually increase the dosage until an effective level is reached (up to 5 mg daily).
5-HTP
5- HTP provides the quickest, most effective, and most consistent overall results in treating insomnia. it is an effective alternative for dealing with sleep problems in a safe and natural way compared to sleep medicines. 5-HTP improves the quality of sleep. More importantly, clinical studies show that 5- HTP is also useful in the treatment of sleep disorders other than insomnia.
5-HTP increases REM sleep significantly (typically by about 25 percent) while simultaneously increasing deep sleep stages 3 and 4 without increasing total sleep time. 5- HTP accomplishes this by shortening the amount of time you spend in sleep stages 1 and 2, which in certain ways are the least important stages of the cycle. The higher the dose, the more time spent in REM.
By shifting the balance of the sleep cycle, 5-HTP makes sleep more restful and rejuvenating. Instead of waking feeling tired, worn out, and "hungover," people taking 5- HTP feel vibrant, well rested, and ready to take on the challenges of the day. When we sleep more deeply and dream more efficiently, we wake in the morning with our physical and psychological batteries fully charged.
The impact of 5-HTP on sleep stages is dose-related; taking higher doses produces a somewhat greater impact. In most cases, the lower dosage is adequate. Higher doses may lead to a greater number of disturbing dreams and nightmares due to abnormally prolonged REM sleep. It can also lead to mild nausea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 100 to 300 mg, thirty to forty-five minutes before retiring. Start with the lower dose for at least three days, then consider increasing the dose if results are not what you expected.
See Also: Melatonin and 5-HTP

Daily Dosages Summary:
Most Important
Calcium: 1,000 - 2,000 mg daily, in divided doses, after meals and at bedtime.
Magnesium: 500 mg - 1,000 mg daily.
Vitamin B complex: 100 mg
Helpful
Niacin: 100 mg at bedtime
Extra pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 50 mg daily.
Melatonin: Start with 1.5 mg daily, 2 hours or less before bedtime. If this is not effective, gradually increase the dosage until an effective level is reached (up to 5 mg daily).
or (preferred) 5-HTP 100-300 mg 30-45 minutes before bedtime.
Inositol - 100 mg daily, at bedtime.
Related Topic: Food and Diet Therapy for Insomnia
See Also: Vitamins Infocenter in holisticonline.com
[/FONT]

8 hours???? never, I never sleep at night, i think is insomnia, i use to bother about it, well its aweful, cause in the night in my case i have to stay quite, thats my problem... anyway, i got this problem since i was 10 years old, but there are times in which i would sleep well at time, but i also tend to believe that i waste my time sleeping too much, i dont know... but i know is not super good for my age its recommended to sleep 8 hours, i just cant, God knows when younger i tried everything, i was on alcohol at 18 cause of this, aweful, then pillls and stuff, but its not good you end up like a zombie... now im 22 and i just dont care, i do what i have to, as long as i do it well, i dont care, i do get sleepy at times, i say i sleep about 4 hours a day, may be less, then i wake up.

8 hours???? never, I never sleep at night, i think is insomnia, i use to bother about it, well its aweful, cause in the night in my case i have to stay quite, thats my problem... anyway, i got this problem since i was 10 years old, but there are times in which i would sleep well at time, but i also tend to believe that i waste my time sleeping too much, i dont know... but i know is not super good for my age its recommended to sleep 8 hours, i just cant, God knows when younger i tried everything, i was on alcohol at 18 cause of this, aweful, then pillls and stuff, but its not good you end up like a zombie... now im 22 and i just dont care, i do what i have to, as long as i do it well, i dont care, i do get sleepy at times, i say i sleep about 4 hours a day, may be less, then i wake up.

Well, if it's any consolation, here is an article from Time Magazine about how much sleep we need:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1812420,00.html

Sleep is one of the richest topics in science today: why we need it, why it can be hard to get, and how that affects everything from our athletic performance to our income. Daniel Kripke, co-director of research at the Scripps Clinic Sleep Center in La Jolla, Calif., has looked at the most important question of all. In 2002, he compared death rates among more than 1 million American adults who, as part of a study on cancer prevention, reported their average nightly amount of sleep. To many, his results were surprising, but they've since been corroborated by similar studies in Europe and East Asia. Kripke explains.
Q: How much sleep is ideal?
A: Studies show that people who sleep between 6.5 hr. and 7.5 hr. a night, as they report, live the longest. And people who sleep 8 hr. or more, or less than 6.5 hr., they don't live quite as long. There is just as much risk associated with sleeping too long as with sleeping too short. The big surprise is that long sleep seems to start at 8 hr. Sleeping 8.5 hr. might really be a little worse than sleeping 5 hr.
Morbidity [or sickness] is also "U-shaped" in the sense that both very short sleep and very long sleep are associated with many illnesses—with depression, with obesity—and therefore with heart disease—and so forth. But the [ideal amount of sleep] for different health measures isn't all in the same place. Most of the low points are at 7 or 8 hr., but there are some at 6 hr. and even at 9 hr. I think diabetes is lowest in 7-hr. sleepers [for example]. But these measures aren't as clear as the mortality data.
I think we can speculate [about why people who sleep from 6.5 to 7.5 hr. live longer], but we have to admit that we don't really understand the reasons. We don't really know yet what is cause and what is effect. So we don't know if a short sleeper can live longer by extending their sleep, and we don't know if a long sleeper can live longer by setting the alarm clock a bit earlier. We're hoping to organize tests of those questions.
One of the reasons I like to publicize these facts is that I think we can prevent a lot of insomnia and distress just by telling people that short sleep is O.K. We've all been told you ought to sleep 8 hr., but there was never any evidence. A very common problem we see at sleep clinics is people who spend too long in bed. They think they should sleep 8 or 9 hr., so they spend [that amount of time] in bed, with the result that they have trouble falling asleep and wake up a lot during the night. Oddly enough, a lot of the problem [of insomnia] is lying in bed awake, worrying about it. There have been many controlled studies in the U.S., Great Britain and other parts of Europe that show that an insomnia treatment that involves getting out of bed when you're not sleepy and restricting your time in bed actually helps people to sleep more. They get over their fear of the bed. They get over the worry, and become confident that when they go to bed, they will sleep. So spending less time in bed actually makes sleep better. It is in fact a more powerful and effective long-term treatment for insomnia than sleeping pills.

Well, if it's any consolation, here is an article from Time Magazine about how much sleep we need:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1812420,00.html

Sleep is one of the richest topics in science today: why we need it, why it can be hard to get, and how that affects everything from our athletic performance to our income. Daniel Kripke, co-director of research at the Scripps Clinic Sleep Center in La Jolla, Calif., has looked at the most important question of all. In 2002, he compared death rates among more than 1 million American adults who, as part of a study on cancer prevention, reported their average nightly amount of sleep. To many, his results were surprising, but they've since been corroborated by similar studies in Europe and East Asia. Kripke explains.
Q: How much sleep is ideal?
A: Studies show that people who sleep between 6.5 hr. and 7.5 hr. a night, as they report, live the longest. And people who sleep 8 hr. or more, or less than 6.5 hr., they don't live quite as long. There is just as much risk associated with sleeping too long as with sleeping too short. The big surprise is that long sleep seems to start at 8 hr. Sleeping 8.5 hr. might really be a little worse than sleeping 5 hr.
Morbidity [or sickness] is also "U-shaped" in the sense that both very short sleep and very long sleep are associated with many illnesses—with depression, with obesity—and therefore with heart disease—and so forth. But the [ideal amount of sleep] for different health measures isn't all in the same place. Most of the low points are at 7 or 8 hr., but there are some at 6 hr. and even at 9 hr. I think diabetes is lowest in 7-hr. sleepers [for example]. But these measures aren't as clear as the mortality data.
I think we can speculate [about why people who sleep from 6.5 to 7.5 hr. live longer], but we have to admit that we don't really understand the reasons. We don't really know yet what is cause and what is effect. So we don't know if a short sleeper can live longer by extending their sleep, and we don't know if a long sleeper can live longer by setting the alarm clock a bit earlier. We're hoping to organize tests of those questions.
One of the reasons I like to publicize these facts is that I think we can prevent a lot of insomnia and distress just by telling people that short sleep is O.K. We've all been told you ought to sleep 8 hr., but there was never any evidence. A very common problem we see at sleep clinics is people who spend too long in bed. They think they should sleep 8 or 9 hr., so they spend [that amount of time] in bed, with the result that they have trouble falling asleep and wake up a lot during the night. Oddly enough, a lot of the problem [of insomnia] is lying in bed awake, worrying about it. There have been many controlled studies in the U.S., Great Britain and other parts of Europe that show that an insomnia treatment that involves getting out of bed when you're not sleepy and restricting your time in bed actually helps people to sleep more. They get over their fear of the bed. They get over the worry, and become confident that when they go to bed, they will sleep. So spending less time in bed actually makes sleep better. It is in fact a more powerful and effective long-term treatment for insomnia than sleeping pills.

Thank you for your help, to be sincere, it does not affect me that much (Thanks God) i have a wonderful health (thanks God TOO), the thing is I DO KNOW THE PROPER THING IS TO SLEEP THE FULL 8 HOURS, I KNOW IT, is just that i cant, see mainly cause of my thinking, i tend to THINK A LOT, many times positive, many times negative, but i just cant help it, im like a machine that way, i cant help it...

I have done everything to sleep well, but sincerely as long as my health is good, im OK, i've been preocupied about this for a LONG time and i just dont want to now, i cant sleep, then i will sleep when i can, as long as i do what i have to and i do it happily, im fine, as long as my health is ok im fine.

Thank you for your help :flowers:

Lately I have been going to bed at 1ish or 2ish then getting up around 12 the next day. So I get about 10 hours sleep.

Thank you for your help, to be sincere, it does not affect me that much (Thanks God) i have a wonderful health (thanks God TOO), the thing is I DO KNOW THE PROPER THING IS TO SLEEP THE FULL 8 HOURS, I KNOW IT, is just that i cant, see mainly cause of my thinking, i tend to THINK A LOT, many times positive, many times negative, but i just cant help it, im like a machine that way, i cant help it...

I have done everything to sleep well, but sincerely as long as my health is good, im OK, i've been preocupied about this for a LONG time and i just dont want to now, i cant sleep, then i will sleep when i can, as long as i do what i have to and i do it happily, im fine, as long as my health is ok im fine.

Thank you for your help :flowers:

Your quite welcome. I was just posting here that not everyone needs a predefined requisite amount of hours of sleep. It's just that if you're run down, get some shut-eye. It's great!! :lol:

Hmm, I already do something similar to this. I set several alarms to wake me up. The first 2 are from my alarm clock (one the news and one is the actual alarm sound). The second 2 are from my cell phone. But I don't think I set the volume to begin quieter and progressively get louder. Maybe I'll give that a try.

Another problem I have is since I am deaf in one ear sometimes I don't hear the alarms go off if I am sleeping on my good ear. My mother suggested I place something uncomfortable underneath my head on the side of my good ear so I don't lay on it...that's not such a good idea, mother.

lol, I was just talking with my friend about my insomnia and what do I see - this tread :)
I never had problems with sleeping - I didn't need much sleep, I could go to bed at 2am and at 7 I could leave for the lectures. Now, for around 7 months I barely sleep. If I get 2 hours it's all. And it's not 'cause I do sth - I just lay in bed and can't sleep. Once a week I'm taking some pills to finally fall asleep but it doesn't help always.
I probably should see some doc, I guess it's a result from my insomnia - my body and spirit it's totally 'mentally' mess (if I may call it so)
So, good night to everyone of you who're going now to bed :)

8 hours? I'm lucky if I get 5.

I have a problem. I guess there are just too many distractions in my bedroom...TV, computer. There's also a touch of rebellion. And some anxiety. But I can't seem to get to bed before 2AM or 3Am most nights. I'll try for a night or two to go to sleep by 1am but pretty soon I'm back in the old pattern.

I am that way too. Especially since I was diagnose with sleep apnea some years ago. I am suppose to be wearing this thing at night. But I won't wear it because I won't be able to sleep with that thing on my face. Especially in the position that I like to sleep in. So I only sleep like a few hours or so at night. And spend some time sleeping in the day time. But for a long time after June 25th I had really and I mean really bad Insomnia. All because of the vivid MJ dreams I keep on having. And it terrified me of going to sleep because of them. Because most of those dreams were really bad ones. But I really understood what Michael had gone through.

Do you typically get 8 hours of sleep a night, sometimes 6 and then occasionally 13 hours? I just got up from 13 hours of sleep! LOL!

What is your sleep pattern? I'm just curious...I want to know if anyone else is like me....(God forbid! LOL!)

girl i been working so hard so happy this coming week is my last week to work its all worth it i get paid good but this pass saturday i couldn't even get up to go to class in the morning i selpt for 8 hours got up at 9am then went back to sleep a 10am all the way to 6am when i had to get up for work. Its so hard at times my sleeping patterns is bad at times i'm lucky if i even get 4 hours some times. so all the sleep i was able to get saturday paid off.

Back