Your least favorite songs that everyone else seems to love

analogue

Proud Member
Are there any MJ songs out there which are your least favorite that everyone else seems to love? This can be within the fanbase and outside the fanbase

For me it's (In no order)

Thriller (Everyone outside the fanbase loves this song but i don't think it's his greatest. The video helped this song alot)

Rock With You (This one seems to popular within both the fanbase and outside the fanbase but it's only something i listen to once every 6 months or something. I think that Off The Wall is a much better song)

Remember The Time (People have called this the best MJ/Teddy track ever but i don't think it is. Jam and Dangerous are much better songs in my opinion)

You Are Not Alone (Just not something that i can listen to again and again. The songs a nice listen but for the most part i think it's pretty average. MJ's vocals really save this song)

Butterflies (I've listened to this a few times and i just can't undertand why so many people go nuts over it. I find it to be really boring and overrated within the fan community)

I don't hate any of these songs (except Butterflies). They are just not songs that i would go compleatly nuts over.

WHAT! I LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS, (except thriller which was better was Starlight, though I see why it was changed..). BUTTERFLIES. COME ON.

But the one song everyone seems to love and I just can't get in to:

...Give In To Me.

I tried to like Butterflies but i could just never get into it.

You Are Not Alone....but when I listen to it I LOVE it; it's just I never usually specifically skip to that song or anything...

One More Chance :ninja: I just don't really like it much...It's an ok song, but I find Michael's vocals sound funny at times, like autotuned or something...not sure...

I really can't think of anything else...

You Are Not Alone and She's Out of My Life.

That is all really.

Thriller
Beat It
Bad

I NEVER listen to these songs! And for some reason all my other friends think that is all this guy has to offer for music, so apparently that is all I listen to then........for f**k's sake!

Thriller and Beat It are all I can think of that I don't listen to. I can only take Thriller with the video.

Thriller. I mean, I don't hate it. It's just...not his best work. I also dislike "The Girl is Mine," but that's only because Paul McCartney's in it, and thus ruins it. If Michael sang it by himself, or with someone else, I would love it.

I dont like 2000 Watts at all and even though this was never officially released I dont like Xscape ( a lot of fans like it, but I dont)

This is the cliche answer but mine is Thriller. I love the song, I really do. But I don't know any fans personally, so everybody I know thinks that Thriller is Michael's best song because it's the only song they know. That's a pet peeve of mine. Michael has soooo many other songs 100x better than Thriller.

If I had to choose another it would be One More Chance. I really really loved it the first few times I listened to it but now I either skip over it on mp3 or I listen to half and then change it. It's not as exciting of a song as it used to be for me. ha. But I'm sure the video would have been genius.

Oh and I know it's not really a "Michael" song, but the possibility of it being on the new album seems pretty high: Hold My Hand. :no: A lot of people really love this song but I find it pretty average and it tires out after a few listens.

Human Nature, P.Y.T., Medley. In fact, I don't dislike them, I just don't listen them usually. I don't know why.

The first that comes to mind is YANA, this is the only MJ song that I actually HATE! There is just something about it that annoys me, I always skip it... Only the R.Kelly remix is kinda bearable...
I also don't like Black or white very much (hate to say that since it was written by Michael).... IMHO he has written better songs...
Rock with you is not among my favorites either... And although I like Butterflies I think it's a little overrated and there are a lot better songs in Invincible...
Remember The Time (People have called this the best MJ/Teddy track ever but i don't think it is. Jam and Dangerous are much better songs in my opinion)
I like RTT a lot but I definitely agree with this!
One More Chance :ninja: I just don't really like it much...It's an ok song, but I find Michael's vocals sound funny at times, like autotuned or something...not sure...
Same here :ph34r: The first time I listened to the song, at some parts I thought "Is that autotune?!!" I still wonder :ph34r:

I have to say that it hurts to see 2000 watts and Thriller in this thread :p I LOVE them!

You Are Not Alone and She's Out of My Life.

Agree :yes:

Thriller
Beat It
Bad

Definitely agree, (even though Bad comes in phases).

I dont like 2000 Watts at all and even though this was never officially released I dont like Xscape ( a lot of fans like it, but I dont)

I really like 2000 Watts, but I do not like Escape.

You Are Not Alone....but when I listen to it I LOVE it; it's just I never usually specifically skip to that song or anything...

I don't really like YANA. One more chance is ok. Once it is on, I will listen to it, but I won't seek it out just to listen to it, usually.

I also do not like that song he sang with Judith. I can't even think of the name right now. But I do not like it.:no:

Rock with you. I've just never been a huge fan of it and always skip it on my iPod. I don't outright hate it but I just can't understand how it's sooooooo popular, it's definitely not one of the best tracks Michael did in my opinion.

I also do not like that song he sang with Judith. I can't even think of the name right now. But I do not like it.:no:

?? I didn't even know he sang a song with Judith (Hill?)

Bad and Beat It. Sometimes I'll listen to Beat It, but I almost always skip Bad.

I love all his songs
but there are songs i don't like a much a the rest it's (i'm sorrie) Thriller, Beat it and Bad

xXx's and hugs

The Way You Make Me Feel. I can't stand the 80's feel of it, the bassline hurts my ears because it's too harsh. And I don't like the video.

Back