Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I bought This Is It on Friday

I need to go an buy some more shirts

I bought Dancing the Dream on Amazon on Thursday through Amazon.co.uk and now I'm just waiting for it to get here. :D I also bought the Jacksons song Be Not Always on iTunes about a week ago.

My Iphone has been SKINNED! And its beautiful.

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

and a shout out to moonball for creating.

I have the book Michael Jackson: Life of a Legend and I pre-ordered the TII DVD from Play.com which I'm expecting to arrive in two weeks time.

My last Michael purchase was on yesterday. I bought Todd Gray's B4 He Was King. I loved that book to pieces. The captions inside made me laugh! Michael and Todd had great time together :)

I would LOOOOVE to skin my Iphone, but I love my rhinestone cover too much lol. It's all, blingy? But my last purchase was This is It....not too original.

Beautiful! :wild: :clapping:

Someone can tell me where I can (site) to buy a pen drive of Michael? lol! I remember seeing somewhere, perhaps on a website, but I do not remember exactly what it was.

hey... not sure what the pen drive is but i got mine from www.skinit.com

its pretty creative... you can upload your own pics (MJ) and they create it and mail it.

the only thing with the skin it is its more a sticker than a protector case. but if you can handle the fact that its a sticker its awesome. You can also create a text and stuff.

you can personalize it. :cheers:

miss you michael but you are never too far:timer:

I am trying to decide what graphic i want to use for my macbook.....
MJ-michael-jackson-8284004-1108-733.jpg

or

4317358648_c0194c3311_o.png

its pretty creative... you can upload your own pics (MJ) and they create it and mail it.

the only thing with the skin it is its more a sticker than a protector case. but if you can handle the fact that its a sticker its awesome. You can also create a text and stuff.

Thanks for the info! I'm looking for that pen drive "Thriller 25th":

S171-2004-vendor-sp.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild:

But I do not know where I can buy. :(

Does that mean that the skin is permanent? As in, you can't ever remove it? Or is it just magnetic?

or

I think the top would would look the best. :)

My Iphone has been SKINNED! And its beautiful.

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

and a shout out to moonball for creating.

awesome :woohoo:

miss you michael but you are never too far:timer:

or

I'd put the second! :)

Does that mean that the skin is permanent? As in, you can't ever remove it? Or is it just magnetic?

I think the top would would look the best. :)

it's a sticker, not magnet. I peeled off the corner, it comes off well and doesn't leave a sticky stuff.
:cheers:

yea.. i love the top one. and the bottom one. I may need two laptops, LOL :hysterical:

Thanks for the info! I'm looking for that pen drive "Thriller 25th":

S171-2004-vendor-sp.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild:

But I do not know where I can buy. :(

let me know if you want it... i have a friend that lives in San Diego, i am going to have her pick a couple up for me.

if you live in CA.... a store called Frys.com has it.

it's a sticker, not magnet. I peeled off the corner, it comes off well and doesn't leave a sticky stuff.
:cheers:

yea.. i love the top one. and the bottom one. I may need two laptops, LOL :hysterical:

I went to that website and tried all these different pictures to see what a skin on my iPod would look like. It's very tempting! However, I use a protective shell on my iPod so it's not like I would ever see the skin if I used one, and there's a personal message inscribed on the back of my iPod and I don't really think I should be covering that up. Maybe I could make it shorter.

My last MJ purchase was the This Is It DVD and my third copy of Invincible.

Purchase today: MJ The Collection:

2n2049c.jpg

I went to that website and tried all these different pictures to see what a skin on my iPod would look like. It's very tempting! However, I use a protective shell on my iPod so it's not like I would ever see the skin if I used one, and there's a personal message inscribed on the back of my iPod and I don't really think I should be covering that up. Maybe I could make it shorter.

yea... i didn't want my ipod skinned because it is personalized:doh:

:wild:
SWEET!
Yeah, it's a cool collector item. lol

By the way, I just found an Invincible Red album in my/moms old CD collection! I had no idea it was there, so I'm kinda happy I found it! :D

invincible_2x2.jpg

Back