your grammy thoughts

A few years ago, Taylor performed at a local festival. This was before she became a household name. Oh, she was horrible! I do not like to bash people like that, but the girl cannot sing. :no:

The kid's tribute to their dad was the only watchable part the rest sucked, like usual. It's tiring to see Gaga going gaga, Swift fronting like a fairy, and BEyonce's vagina hanging out. It's not like those folks come up with anything new.. ya know?

TBH, The whole show was shit

The only highlight was Prince and Paris.

The lows - Beyonce ripping Janet and MJ off for her predictable performance ....... AGAIN! Taylor (Please, Swift away into obscurity) winning album of the year. But did it matter? The nominees was just shit against shit. So really it didn't mean shit. The Grammy is just a bunch of record executives, producers, etc. voting for their $$$ makers. Shit, shit and shit!

I love the word shit :)

I dont know how to describe it exactly. It was like a weird sadness.
I watched with little reaction til the MJ part.

Highlights on E!Tonight now.

The only good thing about the Grammys were MJ's BEAUTIFUL Children!!
Exactly:yes:

The kid's tribute to their dad was the only watchable part the rest sucked, like usual. It's tiring to see Gaga going gaga, Swift fronting like a fairy, and BEyonce's vagina hanging out. It's not like those folks come up with anything new.. ya know?
:rofl:

I thought Lady Gaga's duet with Elton John was really cool. :)
Cannot forget Prince and Paris Jackson's speeches honouring their father of course. :wub:

Back