your favourite xmas movies

We do have this thread every year, don't we? lol
Think I've said it last year already... but well same procedure as every year... here are mine:

It's a wonderful life

Home alone I

ooh i forgot about that movie home alone :lol: i forgot that :yes: i like the first movie not the 2 movie of home alone :yes:

last night i watch santa claus movie :yes: with tim allen :yes: that's great movie :yes:

I think its pretty much Home Alone 1 & 2 which are the main favourites :)

Home Alone 2 especially for me :D Cant get a better Christmas film!

I also love:
Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
The Santa Claus with Tim Allen ( 2 and 3 are good also :D)
Elf
A Muppet Christmas Carol XD
The Grinch with Jim Carrey
Nightmare before Christmas

Haha its funny how everyone holds Home Alone 1 and 2 so close, like its their film :) I am the same........I feel like its MY film. Just shows how brilliant it is

Always have been and probably always will be... A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
The Alastair Sim version (1951) is the best for me. The 1970 one with Albert Finney
is a good version too. I also like the Mr.Magoo (1962) and The Flintxstones version too.
Lol!

i watch christmas movie today with my worker :yes:

i'll show you the picture of it :yes:
NS51CAJ7MB9UCA1G4UM5CAZ1N0Z8CAO3B3H.jpg

Christmas Vacation is i think my favorite. but home alone 1&2, Santa Clause with Tim Alan, and Muppet's Christmas Carol come close.< i grew up with that one. and Nightmare before christmas, The Grinch(w/ Carey), and Mickey's Christmas Carol. and also the classic animated ones...Santa Claus is coming to town, rudolph, the island of misfit toys one too...baby new year, frosty(1st one).

For me thats 'A Christmas Carol' in the version with Patrich Steward (Cpt. Picard from Star Trek TNG), LOL.

Back