i4q1qv.jpg

My son really wanted me to post a pic of "his" decorated
Christmas Tree ... at the outcome, I wonder
if we really still need our lights ...
With such a glowing cat...:D
AHAHAHA, Cat shooting LAZER BEAM OUT OF EYES, AWESOME :D

This is my Christmas tree. :D

Xmas01.jpg

And this is my Advent wreath, today with all four candles lit.

Xmas02.jpg

^oooow I like the crown alot! hm..maybe I should post mine too. Ill see if I can though

There's lot of sweet and great trees in here. Nice job to all. :flowers:

Sad xmas tree is sad. It's just a little table top tree and it's all smooshed.
2i8eyjr.jpg

A close up of my angel tree topper this year.
2r4hkig.jpg

Love this! Very unique tree with the feathers and the MJ topper. :wub: Doesn't look smooshed to me. Cute!

i4q1qv.jpg

My son really wanted me to post a pic of "his" decorated
Christmas Tree ... at the outcome, I wonder
if we really still need our lights ...
With such a glowing cat...:D

Okay, is that cat for real? :lol: Aww he didn't want to be left out of the Christmasness. lol Too cute and too funny! Nice tree.

I normally do an all-white tree in memory of someone important to me who has passed away during the year (did one for my grandmother and one for my brother) and was going to do one for MJ, but decided to go with spicy and bold colors as he was known to be a very spicy and bold person...as well as VERY sparkly. haha. So, I pretty much went for a deep red/purple and gold theme to reflect that. My fave bits are the baroque glass red/purple&gold snowflakes and the red and purple hydrangeas. When I found those in the store I was like "squeeeeee!" :lol: Anyway, I'm pleased with how it came out. Altho it's a sorrowful Christmas season (with the 6 month anniversary of Michael's death coming up), whenever I look at this tree, I feel all kinds of good and happy emotions. :heart: I'm going to really hate taking this one down.

imag0049b.jpg

imag0062bu.jpg

imag0067.png

imag0065.png

Wow these trees are beautiful!! & so well decorated!

Im sorry to say I dont have an x-mas tree this year :( usually I have two! Now none...but I can practically smell them through this thread tehehe

yup finally can post a pic up! It's kind of small cause of my phone

mlrouu.jpg

:happy: !

Back