Your Christmas Tree XD

edge003

Proud Member
WOOHOO it's christmas time and even though my tree looks boring as anything i'm sure some of you have some cool looking ones... so post a pic here so everyone can see :D

Merry Christmas everyone

We don't have Christmas tree yet.. :mellow: I think it will come inside on Monday or Tuesday.. maybe Wednesday.. I'll post a pic when it's ready :)

Due to the credit crunch this year, im afraid my tree has had to suffer.....

charliebrownchristmastr.jpg

This 'joke' always makes me laugh :giggle:

My Xmas tree is still in a box :D Will put it up next week. Mom's gonna have a real Xmas tree, but like every year she won't decorate it until in the morning of Xmas eve.

This 'joke' always makes me laugh :giggle:

My Xmas tree is still in a box :D Will put it up next week. Mom's gonna have a real Xmas tree, but like every year she won't decorate it until in the morning of Xmas eve.

Reeta no joke im afraid ;)

Here is mine :)

SSL21081.jpg

An Angel for Michael :)

SSL21075.jpg

Last edited:
I love your trees! ^ There's already presents there mmmmm :D
Can't wait to start decorating our own tree.

SDC10571.jpg

It looks so lame. :toofunny: The flash kinda washed it out...let me loose on a tree and this is what you get. :blush:

Sad xmas tree is sad. It's just a little table top tree and it's all smooshed.
2i8eyjr.jpg

A close up of my angel tree topper this year.
2r4hkig.jpg

Aww, nice MJ tree topper!

And some beautifully decorated Christmas trees here. I don't have a tree up. I'm just too tired to fuss with one. Besides, I'm single and live alone. I don't need one. I just put out a few decorations on a shelf (that includes three mini glittering metallic trees) but doing the whole tree decorating thing is over for me. I used to go all out every year with decorating. Tree, lights in the windows, decorating the front door even (and competing with the neighbors). But these days I'm just too tired!

Merry Christmas.:)

PS The white tree is stunning. It kind of reminded me of the silvery aluminum ones my grandparents had in the 70's...retro!

Sad xmas tree is sad. It's just a little table top tree and it's all smooshed.
2i8eyjr.jpg

A close up of my angel tree topper this year.
2r4hkig.jpg

OMG I so love that tree topper. I wanted to do something like that to my Christmas tree but my mother said no. So here is mine:

jenspic2009006.jpg

I know it is blurry. But I try and post a better picture of the tree another time maybe. This house does not have very good lighting to take pictures in.

Ugh...I have had the worse time with this Christmas tree!!! My husband has been on tour since November and I can't get the tree from the shed by myself since it's in two huge boxes. Last weekend he had two days off so we got the boxes out of the shed, went through the boxes and the railing that the beaches hook into, wasn't in there, we tore up that shed and it wasn't in there. So we went to try and buy one, got a perfect one, drove down the highway and it fell out of tge truck. Luckily no one was on the road but the tree was ruined. We went back and and got another tree. But, my two year old is scared of the tree, HATES IT! And my 11 month who is walking likes to pull himself on the branches meaning the star on top falls down at least 40 times a day, so now it's sitting as a table topper in the dining room. Needless to say, I can't wait for it to come down! Oh and, I hate the deer! Lol.
3f1ef6c3.jpg

mine..............................a decorated one in the living room and a fibre optic one in the dining room window

xmasdecs003.jpg

xmasdecs004.jpg

xmasdecs008.jpg

xmasdecs009.jpg

Beautiful trees everyone!

But, my two year old is scared of the tree, HATES IT!

That reminds me of myself. My mom told me that when I saw our big Christmas tree for the first time I stood in the door frame with an open mouth and started crying and trembling! :hysterical:

Since my dad passed away in the 80s we didn't have a Christmas tree anymore. We only got some fir branches in a vase and decorated them. I suddenly didn't like the idea of felling a growing tree and to throw it away after a short time ...
sy_xmas01.gif

I have a small white spruce in a plant pot on my balcony. :)
And a few years ago I found a very small artificial tree I liked so those are my Christmas trees now. :cheeky: I don't have a picture right now but will try to take one soon.

Back