You know what's so SAD?

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
You know what's sad? This album could have been HUGE, tremendous, magnificent, amazing, monumental, wonderful, terrific, ALL OVER the place..if it had the FULL support of ALL of Michael's fans...

Can you imagine what it'd be like if ALL of us were on the same boat, excited and thrilled with the fact that we'd hear Michael's voice again?

We're all busy picking sides and worrying about what whether we'll buy it or not, this could have been soooo AMAZING if we all put that doggone effort into promoting the album and getting it to #1 all over the world. That #1 spot could have been Michael's once again, but everyone's so divided I don't think it'll happen anymore.

I wish this whole impersonator crap didn't start. It's MICHAEL's album, Michael should be the one on it, not somebody else under his name! Bad publicity is not good publicity no matter what anyone says. Because of this, many who were going crazy just waiting for it's announcement aren't even considering buying the album anymore. THAT'S sad.

In the end, the album is coming out with Michael Jackson's name attached to it, whether we like it or not. If it goes well, Michael's name will be on the charts, not some Jason Malachi's.

I just wish all of us could be happy about this and give our all to it. I've heard that many are planning to boycott it and petition against it. Our energy is being diverted into several different directions when it should all be focused on one. I understand everyone's confusion and anger regarding this, and believe me, I'm not blaming you guys for any this. I'm blaming whoever put such controversial tracks on Michael's FIRST posthumous album. Why couldn't we have just enjoyed this for once? :(

I expect this album to be big, even without those approx. 300 guys not buying it (=> see poll)
But it will very likely be an album which will cause unnecessary conversations on fan-meetings and everytime someone posts that he is listening to one of the cascio tracks in the "what are you listening to right now?" topic.

It won't be HUGE and MASSIVE, but still big... I think...

I know it's very sad.
What worries me as well is that this diversion between fans could actually go on way longer than the album and that the closeness we always had in defending Michael will be gone because of this. It breaks my heart to think about that.

It's not right that we as fans need to go through all of this.
I hope we will come together for Michael like we used to at some point.

I agree with your post... at the end of the day, that's how it's gonna be. Whether people like it or not. I wish too, that us fans weren't so divided right now... what happened to "MJ's army of love?" It needs to be in order to work out.

Michael was the glue holding all of us together. What can one expect. I miss the man more than the music.

the album is not even out and guys start with wailing "it could have been".
So in your minds, it's already a flop?
that's sad!

It's not our fault. You can expect, everyone to close his ears and play deaf. stop whine.

You know what's sad? This album could have been HUGE, tremendous, magnificent, amazing, monumental, wonderful, terrific, ALL OVER the place...

Oh it could've been all of the above and more. Such a shame this opportunity was wasted by people whom MJ trusted.

l don't want to have this album because l believe in someone said in 2002.

"Hello ,First of all mmm anyway l'm ....please let me say ,l really don't like
to talk that much ,l really don't hehe ,l prefer to perform than talk, you
know let me say this ,the tradition of great performers from Sammy davis
jr ,James brown ,to Jackie Willson ,to Fred Astaire ,Gene Kelly ,the story is
usually says the same though,these guys worked really hard ,and they're
crabbed ,but the story ends the same ,they usually are broken ,torn ,and
usually just sad and the story is very sad in the end ,because the
companies take advantages of them ,they really do.

And being the artist that I am, at Sony I've generated several billion dollars for Sony, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on music and dancing. It usually is, but they never thought that this performer - myself - would out think them.
So, we can't let them get away with what they're trying to do, because now I'm a free agent. I just owe Sony one more album. It's just a box set, really, with two new songs, which I've written ages ago. Because for every album that I record, I write - literally, I'm telling you the truth - I write at least 120 songs every album I do. So I can do the box set, just giving them any two songs.
So I'm leaving Sony, a free agent, owning half of Sony. I own half of Sony's Publishing. I'm leaving them, and they're very angry at me, because I just did good business, you know. So the way they get revenge is to try and destroy my album. But I've always said, you know, art - good art - never dies. Thank you.
And Tommy Mottola is a devil! I'm not supposed to say what I'm going to say right now, but I have let you know this. (Points to crowd). Please don't videotape what I am going to say, ok? Turn it off, please. Do it, do it, I don't mind! Tape it!
Mariah Carey, after divorcing Tommy, came to me crying. Crying. She was crying so badly I had to hold her. She said to me, "This is an evil man, and Michael, this man follows me." He taps her phones, and he's very, very evil. She doesn't trust him. We have to continue our drive until he is terminated. We can't allow him to do this to great artists, we just can't.
I just wanted to let you know, I appreciate everything you've done, you've been amazing. You're so loyal! (Scanning the audience). Diana, everybody, Waldo, all the people here! I love you all. You've been amazing, I love you!
But still, but still, I promise you, the best is yet to come!"

People will come around hopefully.
Supporting this album means supporting Michael and that's something I'm 100% willing to do.

If this album doesn't do as well as expected, you know we'll hear about it from the media and critics for god knows how long. Unfortunately, Michael had nothing to do with this and there's nothing he can do. He shouldn't get blamed for anything surrounding this album.

l don't want to have this album because l believe in someone said in 2002.

"Hello ,First of all mmm anyway l'm ....please let me say ,l really don't like
to talk that much ,l really don't hehe ,l prefer to perform than talk, you
know let me say this ,the tradition of great performers from Sammy davis
jr ,James brown ,to Jackie Willson ,to Fred Astaire ,Gene Kelly ,the story is
usually says the same though,these guys worked really hard ,and they're
crabbed ,but the story ends the same ,they usually are broken ,torn ,and
usually just sad and the story is very sad in the end ,because the
companies take advantages of them ,they really do.

And being the artist that I am, at Sony I've generated several billion dollars for Sony, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on music and dancing. It usually is, but they never thought that this performer - myself - would out think them.
So, we can't let them get away with what they're trying to do, because now I'm a free agent. I just owe Sony one more album. It's just a box set, really, with two new songs, which I've written ages ago. Because for every album that I record, I write - literally, I'm telling you the truth - I write at least 120 songs every album I do. So I can do the box set, just giving them any two songs.
So I'm leaving Sony, a free agent, owning half of Sony. I own half of Sony's Publishing. I'm leaving them, and they're very angry at me, because I just did good business, you know. So the way they get revenge is to try and destroy my album. But I've always said, you know, art - good art - never dies. Thank you.
And Tommy Mottola is a devil! I'm not supposed to say what I'm going to say right now, but I have let you know this. (Points to crowd). Please don't videotape what I am going to say, ok? Turn it off, please. Do it, do it, I don't mind! Tape it!
Mariah Carey, after divorcing Tommy, came to me crying. Crying. She was crying so badly I had to hold her. She said to me, "This is an evil man, and Michael, this man follows me." He taps her phones, and he's very, very evil. She doesn't trust him. We have to continue our drive until he is terminated. We can't allow him to do this to great artists, we just can't.
I just wanted to let you know, I appreciate everything you've done, you've been amazing. You're so loyal! (Scanning the audience). Diana, everybody, Waldo, all the people here! I love you all. You've been amazing, I love you!
But still, but still, I promise you, the best is yet to come!"

EXACTLY!!!!

If people needed any other reason(than the plenty of reasons that there are already) for NOT buying this 'new' album, this is a huge reason.

so, you werent gonna buy the album before BN either?

I have to admit, i was planning on getting it. But my previous post was not about me, when they pulled this BN shit...and decided that the cascio tracks stayed on, i made my decision already. For me that's the only real reason.

I have to admit, i was planning on getting it. But my previous post was not about me, when they pulled this BN shit...and decided that the cascio tracks stayed on, i made my decision already. For me that's the only real reason.

okay now i get you. I just thought that like you quoted that post you may have decided not to buy the album before BN cause it was from Sony

I understand everyone's confusion and anger regarding this, and believe me, I'm not blaming you guys for any this. I'm blaming whoever put such controversial tracks on Michael's FIRST posthumous album. Why couldn't we have just enjoyed this for once? :(

I agree and I can't think a good reason of why. Those Cascio tracks aren't even good to be worth the fuss. So, why, Sony? Is this deliberate? If so then what's the purpose?

I will support Michael until the day I die. I won't let other fans make that decision for me.

I think sony wants contreversy.they get sure it is Michael's voice and choose this track especially for the controversy!this will create a buzz and sell the album...i kind of get their point...they want to attract not only the fans but make curious the large public too...it is an interesting marketing solution,not a great one for the fans but it could work...

Yeah they got world's attention all right, hopefully people will pay much more attention to those songs after purchasing the album and hear the difference. Whether they like it or not.
Someone previously said that will stay like a sore thumb among the rest and I agree

I think sony wants contreversy.they get sure it is Michael's voice and choose this track especially for the controversy!this will create a buzz and sell the album...i kind of get their point...they want to attract not only the fans but make curious the large public too...it is an interesting marketing solution,not a great one for the fans but it could work...

Yes, I think you are right about that...

I agree with you, its michael just not the way we are use ( if we want that listen the old stuff) new material new michael when i listen to it i feel michael around, its a wonderful feeling actually :) and im really excited about the coming weeks. a few people will shout and moan. mj is back whether you like or not :)

hows that for breaking news hehe ! :p

Do you know what is GREAT.... :lol:

I come from Africa where the majority of MJ fans do not sit on forums and read the negativity.
They will see there is a new MJ album out ... and will buy it in a snap with JOY in their hearts. And I think that goes for many countries around the world.

Michael's name speaks for itself ... and his name out-weighs those people who sadly wish to boycott this album.

It will be big ... so I feel we need to cheer up & start celebrating the gifts that Michael has left us :lol:

You know what's sad? This album could have been HUGE, tremendous, magnificent, amazing, monumental, wonderful, terrific, ALL OVER the place..if it had the FULL support of ALL of Michael's fans...

Can you imagine what it'd be like if ALL of us were on the same boat,
excited and thrilled with the fact that we'd hear Michael's voice again?
We're all busy picking sides and worrying about what whether we'll buy it or not, this could have been soooo AMAZING if we all put that doggone effort into promoting the album and getting it to #1 all over the world. That #1 spot could have been Michael's once again, but everyone's so divided I don't think it'll happen anymore.

I wish this whole impersonator crap didn't start. It's MICHAEL's album, Michael should be the one on it, not somebody else under his name! Bad publicity is not good publicity no matter what anyone says. Because of this, many who were going crazy just waiting for it's announcement aren't even considering buying the album anymore. THAT'S sad.

In the end, the album is coming out with Michael Jackson's name attached to it, whether we like it or not. If it goes well, Michael's name will be on the charts, not some Jason Malachi's.

I just wish all of us could be happy about this and give our all to it. I've heard that many are planning to boycott it and petition against it. Our energy is being diverted into several different directions when it should all be focused on one. I understand everyone's confusion and anger regarding this, and believe me, I'm not blaming you guys for any this. I'm blaming whoever put such controversial tracks on Michael's FIRST posthumous album. Why couldn't we have just enjoyed this for once? :(

Problem is that there is nowhere the real michael Jackson voice in at least 3 tracks
So division will continue no matter what

Please sign th petition
http://www.petitions24.com/michael

I expect this album to be big, even without those approx. 300 guys not buying it (=> see poll)
But it will very likely be an album which will cause unnecessary conversations on fan-meetings and everytime someone posts that he is listening to one of the cascio tracks in the "what are you listening to right now?" topic.

It won't be HUGE and MASSIVE, but still big... I think...

well i am sure that michaelJackson fan community is "a lot" bigger than those of MJJcommunity

The fact is that in most mj forums the tendency is the same almost 40% pro-fake 60% anti-FAke
Which means that out of 10 millions potential michael 'Fans over the world
only 4 million ( 40% ) of them will buy the fake album
And 6 million boycott it
thats a bit huge

I believe Michael has millions and millions of fans who don´t visit fanforums but they want to hear the album.The title breaking news is very good because Michaels album is breaking news.

"And 6 million boycott it"

Their loss ... :lol: ... thankfully not mine or the other 4 million!!

BTW ... I cannot agree though on this percentage. Many squealing now IMHO will anyway go out and buy the album eventually.

Back