Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Itunes Tracklist for the standard edition is up :)..Anytime we can except the 1 min snippets :) ;)

Now this is what I'm talking about! Mickeys back!

Estate take full advantage of the amazing response get an amazing short film out for every release! Please please release every track as a single of its own everyone deserves a life of its own! You can get these amazing songs to top if you do your homework!

Great start!

terry

Rain and Chords while MJ screams Look What You Done To Me Baby then the word Baby echos lol

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME BABY

BABY

BABY

BABY

baby

baby

baby

*booming in*

WHAT YOU GONNA DO YOU AIN'T NO FRIEND OF MINE

LOOK WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH NOW THAT I'M THE BLUE

GANGSTA

LNFSG at 13 in Canada

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME BABY

BABY

BABY

BABY

baby

baby

baby

*booming in*

WHAT YOU GONNA DO YOU AIN'T NO FRIEND OF MINE

LOOK WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH NOW THAT I'M THE BLUE

GANGSTA

Lol, Blue Gangsta intrigues me the most!

They are gonna talk about it on CNN right now. lots of exposure! They are bopping on tv! Kira Phillips CNN and Brian Mcfadden? from MTV

:clapping:they said good things!!!!!!

Last edited:

What day next week will it leak?

While we're in gangsta mood, here's a song containing MJ's vocals for the fans who were not aware of the existence of this song:

[youtube]Kd-ts-s4OO4[/youtube]

I love both versions.

I just watched a segment on CNN and they said the nicest things and how it is a feel good song. They even said how sad to believe that Michael is gone. I loved it. So positive and I wanted to cry lol.

They are gonna talk about it on CNN right now. lots of exposure! They are bopping on tv! Kira Phillips CNN and Brian Mcfadden? from MTV

:clapping:they said good things!!!!!!

That is what I saw too!

I love both versions.

I just watched a segment on CNN and they said the nicest things and how it is a feel good song. They even said how sad to believe that Michael is gone. I loved it. So positive and I wanted to cry lol.
Aw, I missed it! I wanted to see this hahaha

Coldplay! :(

Yeah, they seem to be heading to Nr 1 at this moment. I do not really follow them so I looked into what's up with their new album and I see even if it's released on May 19 (one week after Xscape) there were already 3 singles released off it - one with a music video, so they have some advantage. Their latest single Sky Full of Stars (a collaboration with Avicii) was released today but it's on YT since April 29. I honestly don't think it's anywhere near as good as LNFSG (and actually a lot of the comments on the song on YT are rather underwhelemed by it, it's a pretty boring, generic song IMO) but they have the advantage of being a current band, so they will probably have that Nr 1 spot.

Whatever, I just hope the singles of Xscape and the album itself will be decent hits (whether Nr 1 or not) and have some longevity on the charts so it will make it worth for the Estate/Sony to do such big releases in the future as well.

Last edited:

I feel like dancing...

You gotta watch this!!!!! Who wanna dance with me?

[youtube]Sb1hE3h0h0E[/youtube]

RIGHT BEHIND HAPPY!! We can take Pharrel down!! lol

If you have a I Heart Radio Station, you will hear this song every single hour today. I've been at work now since 8:00 a.m. and have heard it every single hour, at the top of the hour. So far, I've heard it 7 times today. Yeah!! It's getting tons of airplay here in the United States!

http://www.iheart.com/

I just texted a radio station over here in the Bay Area, Cali (Movin' 99.7) and requested the song and they text me back saying its a great song and what's my name and where am I from.. I text them back my name (Dallas) and where I'm from (Morgan Hill) and they text me back saying they're getting ready to play it again and they're gonna give me a shout-out!!

Ahhhhh!!

It's like I'm a kid again calling and requesting MJ tracks again!!! Love this!!

Do you think JT will perform the song live tonight at Belgium?

Interesting idea! I'd like it if he did!

Me too, that would be great promotion for the track and for the album. Maybe he'll do a mix with Human Nature (he performs that song regularly on his concerts).

I'd like to say I can't stop listening to both versions. I'm a kid at Disney World

I had to force myself to listen to something else today because I don't want to grow tired of it, but I'm listening to it again. :D

I had to force myself to listen to something else today because I don't want to grow tired of it, but I'm listening to it again. :D

LOL. I thought about it too. But then I realized, it must be magic. I can listen to JT for more than a minute and don't change the song. Actually enjoy it. So it must be magic. And I don't get tired of magic

I have it on repeat at home and in the car. I can't stop! :chillin:

Make sure, to stream it on YouTube, because that counts toward the charts!

The heavy airplay today is due to the Clear Channel deal, fingers crossed it will continue when the deal is over. Just keep requesting it on your local radio station. Either way it's so nice to see all the positive response! Go, MJ!

Back