Wow, can you outsmart this?

aww I was thinking of Seth Lakeman and it got Michael Buble. Thing is, he asked if my character was English (yes) but Michael Buble is Canadian?

I tried again, this time thinking of Quincy Jones, and he guessed Tom Jones!! I guess he got the surname right, hehe!

Then I tried my boyfriend and he guessed my boss, so yey I outsmarted him!! I gave him another chance and he correctly guessed my cat :)

Last edited:
2-3 annoying Michael questions...and it didn't get Princess Diana !

but pretty cool game otherwise! It got Peter Pan! :)

haha I tried Quincy again and he got him this time!! He also correctly guessed my hamster and Donnie Wahlberg. This thing is so much fun!

There is no such thing as mind reading, it is just good calculation between posibilities

i did sonic the hedgehog and it guessed first time
then pete doherty and it guessed the second time
then courtney love and it guessed the first time
then latoya and it guessed first time

1st result was Bettie Davis which was wrong but then I continued and it guessed! Elizabeth Taylor!

That thing only knows the most common ones...
I tried MJ and Rihanna and it guessed right! Then I tried Mustafa Sandal and Kano, turkish singer and british grime emcee, it guessed wrong!
It's quite cool, tho'...!

It's a pretty clever system. But I've come across a few "characters" it couldn't guess.

Just for fun, try answering the questions as if the "character" is you. Also try answering "yes" to all the questions or "I don't know". You'll get some funny responses.

LOL

picture15jm.png

It's a pretty clever system. But I've come across a few "characters" it couldn't guess.

Just for fun, try answering the questions as if the "character" is you. Also try answering "yes" to all the questions or "I don't know". You'll get some funny responses.
Yeah I did that, I was thinking myself and also the akinator but it guessed right on both times :( (though not on first try)

Back