Wow! Blanket Looks Just Like His Dad!

Interesting actually. Do you have a link to anything that talks about these DNA tests more in depth perhaps, this is the first I've ever heard of that.
There's a post on here about it

A preacher I sometimes watch once told a story, about the fact that we all are mixed to varying degrees. In response, a racist man came up to him one time, and angrily said "I ain't got no black in me!" The pastor patiently but firmly replied, "Start sweating, and you'll see a black line run down your face." His point was that racism is completely stupid, always has been, and always will be.

Alot of the native ancestry the Joe Jackson thought he had is actually European, this is confirmed by DNA tests a relative took. The Jackson men descend from a white french man and they are a match to the mans white male descendants who are living.
Some have speculated that July Gale's mother Rose might be native american, making him half native american. Also, Emmaline (Samuel's mother) was 75% native american. So they still have native american ancestry even if July Gale's father was white.

Some have speculated that July Gale's mother Rose might be native american, making him half native american. Also, Emmaline (Samuel's mother) was 75% native american. So they still have native american ancestry even if July Gale's father was white.
I think emmaline was the only one with Native blood

July's Gale's mother was a slave.

I think emmaline was the only one with Native blood

July's Gale's mother was a slave.
There were Native American slaves too, although not as many as black slaves, so it's not impossible that she could have been. Or she could have been half black, half native american. But I'd find it strange for Joe to just make up a whole story about July Gale being a shaman and teaching his shaman knowledge to Nero, if they had no native american blood at all.

There were Native American slaves too, although not as many as black slaves, so it's not impossible that she could have been. Or she could have been half black, half native american. But I'd find it strange for Joe to just make up a whole story about July Gale being a shaman and teaching his shaman knowledge to Nero, if they had no native american blood at all.
Its not strange at all Black and white families commonly claimed native american ancestry to cover up for black or white ancestry.

White families would say a mixed race grandparent who was passing for white was "Cherokee" to explain away their darker features

and Black families did the same to explain away family members who had fair skin and straight hair. They would say their grandparent was "indian" and thats why they looked the way they did.

That seems to be the case with Joe's family

July Gale was the son of the slave owner who owned his mother,

And in the purported pictures of him he looked mostly White.

I believe July may not have been aware that the slave owner was his father and his mother probably told him his father was some mysterious Indian medicine man to cover up her shame of being raped and exploited.

or perhaps his white father lied to him and told him some indian man was his father to cover up his own misdeeds.

And that story was passed down to Joe.

Last edited:
Back