Would you have given up your own life to save Michael's?

It may sound strange but I wished I chance to do it for him. And this is a man I never known before his death. I am a spiritual person(if I can call myself that way). When I heard the knews that he.....(I still can't say died or passed), a spirit came to me and asked me to pray for his justice. I did so. Then I was walked into knowing him. And here I mean, everything about him. It took about 2 months to go through the process. After knowing who he was and what he was doing on earth, I begged him day and night to come back and I WOULD TAKE HIS PLACE so that he can be able to continue his job of making this place a better place. I had been wondering if anyone cared at all with what is happening in the world, on people; I just found out that Michael was the one when it was too late.
It was too painiful for me. Kind Michael used to come and confort me and we would discuss things, about the world and he knew I understood verywell. He didn't come back, but instead he assigned me to do the job. And I very sure each one of us has an assignment from him. When I realised that, we can keep his dream and have the job completed if we work hard and together, I thanked him for what he has done.
Like some of you have said, I didn't have time to thing neither. I was so passionate about what he could have done in the world and now that I know what he is all about, I could join him and make things better. But my situation maybe is different because I have been not the level of pain Michael experienced, but to some extend yes. So, I share some bad experiences he encountered in this world and I hope we can come together and turn things around

It may sound strange but I wished I chance to do it for him. And this is a man I never known before his death. I am a spiritual person(if I can call myself that way). When I heard the knews that he.....(I still can't say died or passed), a spirit came to me and asked me to pray for his justice. I did so. Then I was walked into knowing him. And here I mean, everything about him. It took about 2 months to go through the process. After knowing who he was and what he was doing on earth, I begged him day and night to come back and I WOULD TAKE HIS PLACE so that he can be able to continue his job of making this place a better place. I had been wondering if anyone cared at all with what is happening in the world, on people; I just found out that Michael was the one when it was too late.
It was too painiful for me. Kind Michael used to come and confort me and we would discuss things, about the world and he knew I understood verywell. He didn't come back, but instead he assigned me to do the job. And I very sure each one of us has an assignment from him. When I realised that, we can keep his dream and have the job completed if we work hard and together, I thanked him for what he has done.
Like some of you have said, I didn't have time to thing neither. I was so passionate about what he could have done in the world and now that I know what he is all about, I could join him and make things better. But my situation maybe is different because I have been not the level of pain Michael experienced, but to some extend yes. So, I share some bad experiences he encountered in this world and I hope we can come together and turn things around

Beautiful said!

Very interesting thoughts in this thread!

To those who say they have nobody in their life, I just want to say that you guys have made a difference in my life. I've been reading this forum for almost 10 years and you guys have helped me through the trial and the last 2 years (wow almost 2 years already :().

I really don't know how to answer this but I'm saying no. I mean, come on, I've never met Michael or seen him live but I do love him as a fan. If I was his friend, then I wouldn't kill myself just to protect him, I'd be strong for him as much as I can. It just makes me really angry that Michael was so misunderstood! Life is short and we have to cherish it. I have friends and family who love me and I don't want to leave them behind. How would you feel by that?

I don't think the thread starter implied that giving up one's life included suicide. I sure hope not, anyhow. ...

At the time he passed I felt like I would have done, yes. And for a long time I thought it was so sad that it had to be Michael that died when he did so much good for the world. I thought out of ANYONE Michael was the person who least deserved to die. I'm sorry if that sounds crazy.

Yes, I would have. For many reasons. Avoiding this hell to begin with.
It's not about a life being more valuable than another, it's about the change you can bring to the world. Michael could have done so much more good than I will ever be able to.

Life is given everybody FOR A REASON even if for some people it does not make sense. We probably will understand it when we cross over. If God did not call you or did not give you a chance to give your life away for somebody else there is no point to discuss would you do it or not. It is not a human prerogative to choose to live or die. IF you were close to Michael at the moment of his death & had been given a chance to safe him by sacrificing your own life it would be a different story. I you were not even given that choice and there is no point to discuss it any further.

Jermaine said in an interview that he wished it was him instead of Mike.

Now, I dont think I wud give up my life for MJ, but I definately don't mind giving up Jermaine for Michael.............lol

Life is given everybody FOR A REASON even if for some people it does not make sense. We probably will understand it when we cross over. If God did not call you or did not give you a chance to give your life away for somebody else there is no point to discuss would you do it or not. It is not a human prerogative to choose to live or die. IF you were close to Michael at the moment of his death & had been given a chance to safe him by sacrificing your own life it would be a different story. I you were not even given that choice and there is no point to discuss it any further.

A fragment of pure wisdom.. Thank you. ..

Jermaine said in an interview that he wished it was him instead of Mike.

Now, I dont think I wud give up my life for MJ, but I definately don't mind giving up Jermaine for Michael.............lol

:giggle: Not nice but it cracked me up.

I think the difference in opinions may also come from the religious beliefs of people. I mean, depending on whether you believe in god, or not, if you believe that your life is yours to give away, or not. It's a matter of perspective.

I have to say 'no I wouldn't'. My own husband and children (now grown) have to come first.
God has a plan for each of us imho and it was Michael's time to go. Maybe God thought Michael's work was finished and goodness knows what a fabulous job he did throughout his lifetime of making people more aware of the environment and loving each other.
Just so sad that he had to leave behind him three young children.

^^^Absolutely - I sure wouldn't when I have a wife and kids. You fail in your duty as a husband, father, son, brother, nephew, cousin, etc, if you give up your life for another in this fantastical manner. Trading one set of pain in for another - in doing so, you dishonour yourself and your family.

Everyone has their day in the sun and when the end comes, it comes irrespective of our social standing or method of our death.

As someone with faith I believe that there is a time for everyone. I know it sounds weird for those without any faith in a God but I do believe there is a plan for all of us so no, I wouldn't.

Honestly, I thought about it after Wolf Blitzer from CNN said "The King of Pop is Dead"!!!! That day I was praying for something to happen and hoped that it was a mistake and that they just had a different man named Michael Jackson in UCLA Hospital!

After that though, I made a promise that I'd continue his legacy by becoming a children's social worker (Graduating this May):) Michael had a lot to do with that! I have now found my purpose in life so I would not give up my own life for him(if it was 2 years ago, I'd probably would have!)

LLCz Said it best!!!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/member.php/14365-LLCz

No. I would shorten mine to extend his, though.

progress.gif

its indeed a 'delicate' question... My OWN life... NAH... I would have loved to 'SAVE' his life though... Well, I did want to stay with him in heaven though last year... but he pointed out some key facts of why I couldn't stay and why I had to go back to MY LIFE here... Whenever, I MISS Michael... I think of what he 'scolded' at me... Indeed, we all have a mission here and it should be our persistent endeavour to persue this mission the best we can... so when we meet him again, he could be proud...

Back