Worldwide MJ Fan Protest AGAINST Howard Mann - Sunday !

7 minutes to go on my watch, if members are reading through this thread and saying I don't have a twitter account, you can set one up just for this purpose in less than 5 minutes in order to get involved.

We all just have to remember to be respectful, lets make these tweets count

8pm GMT time is Is 4 PM Toronto EDT

FANS still have ONE hour to go before start time
Am I correct ??? let me know ?

MJ fans we are going to have to police ourselves with this and make sure it doesnt become about Katherine

Because that is what Howard Mann is trying to do.
He wants it to seem like the estate is attacking and after Katherine Jackson which they are not.

Thats why the COWARD puts her out in from him like a shield.

True, this is against Mann, Vaccaro & Johnson. Count me in.

Please go on Twitter.... My accounts are all blocked..because I just exceeded 100 tweets per hour.

We are not trending because not enough people are tweeting...

Please go on twitter... no need to come here to discuss it. That thread will still be available after, if you still want to discuss something.

also another thing I am realising are that people are spelling "against" wrong it should be #MJFansagainstmann

I think people should tweet them directly as well, through the healtheworld account. That way he knows what is going on.
Or is he already aware of this?

Btw just want to say I love seeing the fans join together for Michael like this. I was starting to miss it with all the drama going on.

I think even if we don't get it to become a trending topic, our message will be heard.

@MJVault is also a Mann account which people can tweet him there as well.

Ah I didn't know that! I gonna send some messages to them so.

In 30mn I go to work, hope the fans will send some more tweets!

It doesn't have to be a trending topic. They know it and they hear us. It shows that we are against them and it's good enough.

Our message has been heard. by Mann the Jacksons who were lying low today the fans base
I think we also educated many fans today. Who have also been caught up in the lies and deception

Mann knew we were planning this and seen our tweets about it last night. as we were tweeting him
at @MJVault around the same time. Im SURE he got our message I only hope the Jackson did and
know fans will not be supporting any of this mess ... We wont be buying it _No profit in it for them
through us anyway

The Jacksons are on twitter no ?

So I think they saw the tweets of the fans.

This is the tweet map. UK and California are especially going on strong.

We also have significant number of people tweeting from US, UK, Mexico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Greece, Portugal, Russia and Finland so that they are shown on the chart.

Edit: India is now showing on the map as well.

316tele.jpg

Is it true that Mann once called MJ that horrible tabloid name in a press release? I saw this mentioned in some tweets.

Back