Women's Periods

Sometimes GrandMaster you just have to accept that periods are a serious thing :p

I used to get awful cramps when I was younger (so bad I would be doubled over in pain, and my mom would give me hot whiskey to drink when I was underage as it was the only thing that would help) but I put myself on the Pill and I have hardly had a cramp for about 4/5 years now *touch wood* Occasionally the odd twinge but nothing more!

:hysterical:

That's what I hate the most about being woman; I know it's totally natural but I'm always in such a bad mood those days.
I hate when I sometimes cry for everything and you're more sensitive that I got so angry easily.
Same here. I get depressed and sensitive during periods. Plus my body feels more heavy.

Oh, here's a song called "PMS" by Mary J. Blige. Talking to all the ladies here:) The song is on point lyrically and musically. I'm sure some of yall can relate becuz the symptoms described are exactly the same as what you experience. Ooh The Simply Beautiful (original by Al Green) sampling. I've loved this song since Day 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdRkQatN2qU

Sometimes GrandMaster you just have to accept that periods are a serious thing :p

I used to get awful cramps when I was younger (so bad I would be doubled over in pain, and my mom would give me hot whiskey to drink when I was underage as it was the only thing that would help) but I put myself on the Pill and I have hardly had a cramp for about 4/5 years now *touch wood* Occasionally the odd twinge but nothing more!

Whiskey! LOL we never had alcohol in the house but now I wish my mom had tried that remedy on me when I was suffering! I have tried the pill and it really didn't make a difference for me. I have fibroids (sorry for the TMI) which I think are contributing to my suffering. I just haven't decided if or whether I should have them removed yet.

Same here. I get depressed and sensitive during periods. Plus my body feels more heavy.

Oh, here's a song called "PMS" by Mary J. Blige. Talking to all the ladies here:) The song is on point lyrically and musically. I'm sure some of yall can relate becuz the symptoms described are exactly the same as what you experience. Ooh The Simply Beautiful (original by Al Green) sampling. I've loved this song since Day 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdRkQatN2qU

Got an attitude and I aint talkin to you
Only if the shoe'd fit

Haha!

I think this is the weirdest thread I have ever walked into lol

My brother thought Kotex was draino a few years ago lol

btw Men should be happy that we talk about it, if we didn't have it they would be daddies.

Ughh I'm on it now it's the second day came a week earlier then when it was due. I hate it I feel like I'm having back labor or something ughh
I hate being a woman. I hate it

I just got it today morning, actually, it's quite light and easy this time.

Back