Willow Smith's new song "whip your hair" -Merged

I like neither the video nor the song. Those continual reprises of "I whip my hair...", they sound pretty awful to me. Just another song where I have the feeling I've already heard it thousand times from other of today's artists.

Besides I really think she's just way too young for this...

I like the song. Its fun and one of the few songs me and the children I work with can agree on. Not everything has to be a work of art.

I saw her a couple of days ago on Oprah with the rest of her family, she seems like a sweet girl to me :) She's got interesting hair too :p She reminds me of Rihanna.

I didn't read the titel well.. I thought it was a new song from Will Smith :D
Then when I saw the video.. I thought it was Jaden Smith... lol..
But damn this girl looks like her father. :D
But she is way too young for this. :(

I have finally heard the song the other day on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. And I just hated the song. Like I knew that I would. Because it is a song from today's music which I think it is nothing but garbage to begin with. Maybe it is my age and my taste of music that is making me think this. But I just couldn't stand the song. Plus I also think she is way too young to be doing this.

I actually like it, and I think the girl is talented!

She is so confident for a 9/10 year old. She is young, but I'm sure her parents know how to care for their daughter, being in the entertainment industry themselves too.

WILLOW SMITH 10 YEARS OLD - SMASHING RECORDS!!!!
IDRAG4MJ Thursday, November 4, 2010 WILLOW SMITH

At 10 years old Willow Smith has become a household name. This little girl can sing like nobody's business and she can dance too!!
"Whip My Hair" has become a global sensation - selling 137,000 copies in its first week, making Young Willow the youngest star in history to do that! She is sitting outside the top 10 on the Hot 100 at number 11 but I'm sure her fans will rectify that!!

Did you catch Willows performance this week on Ellen??

[youtube]4Q97ilVo1T4[/youtube]

* Home
* About
* Categories
o Category 1
o Category 2
+ Sub Category 1
+ Sub Category 2
o Category 3
o Category 4
o Category 5
+ Sub Category 1
+ Sub Category 2
* Subscribe
* Contact

You Are Reading
This Blog
Linked From Here
My Fav Links
Top Tabs
This Blog

Linked From Here

My Fav Links

Top Tabs

WILLOW SMITH 10 YEARS OLD - SMASHING RECORDS!!!!
IDRAG4MJ Thursday, November 4, 2010 WILLOW SMITH

At 10 years old Willow Smith has become a household name. This little girl can sing like nobody's business and she can dance too!!

"Whip My Hair" has become a global sensation - selling 137,000 copies in its first week, making Young Willow the youngest star in history to do that! She is sitting outside the top 10 on the Hot 100 at number 11 but I'm sure her fans will rectify that!!

Did you catch Willows performance this week on Ellen??

Notice how she SNATCHED Rihanna's wig in the beginning?? I'm sure Rihanna noticed too ;-)

WOOOOO HOOOOO You Go Girl!!!

http://idrag4mj.blogspot.com/2010/11/willow-smith-10-years-old-smashing.html

^ I hope the embedding of the youtube video of Willows live performance worked

Back