Will Michael Jackson Have A Comeback? Interview @ VMA 2008

yeah..i liked how that person said in the interview that where MJ is..there is no 'comeback'..there is just continuing to sing again.

LOL brooke will just have to get in line :yes:

Yes, and I'm at the front of it. :yes:

Like that one guy said, this is the perfect time. The 80's are coming back, and why shouldn't Michael come back with it! lol

Seriously dude from making the band is right...he could come back and set new trends all over again. Man I wish he would. Michael is so relevant...STILL! And he's not even DOING anything! Now that's influence! I know he had Thriller 25 but that's different than completely new stuff and a "comeback".

Can someone please tell me what each person said on there? Thanks.

Can someone please tell me what each person said on there? Thanks.

Brett Ratner said that he is waiting for MJ's new album and he is MJ's #1 fan.

Cee-Lo said he would like to work with MJ (just like dang near everybody else, LOL!).

Heavy D said that he sees MJ from time to time and they talk about quality music and that MJ still has a good ear for music. He said when MJ's new album comes out, he will be in line to buy it.

The lady with Fatman Scoop said "look at all of the people who mimick Michael."

Some other kid I never heard of, Donnie Klang, said it's a good time for MJ to drop his new album, and that MJ could start a new era. He also said that he would like to work with MJ.

BROOKE HOGAN said that she was just talking about MJ and she would have 2 more of Michael's babies. She was absolutely GUSHING while talking about MJ. It was very, very cute to see how excited she was.

Brett Ratner said that he is waiting for MJ's new album and he is MJ's #1 fan.

Cee-Lo said he would like to work with MJ (just like dang near everybody else, LOL!).

Heavy D said that he sees MJ from time to time and they talk about quality music and that MJ still has a good ear for music. He said when MJ's new album comes out, he will be in line to buy it.

The lady with Fatman Scoop said "look at all of the people who mimick Michael."

Some other kid I never heard of, Donnie Klang, said it's a good time for MJ to drop his new album, and that MJ could start a new era. He also said that he would like to work with MJ.

BROOKE HOGAN said that she was just talking about MJ and she would have 2 more of Michael's babies. She was absolutely GUSHING while talking about MJ. It was very, very cute to see how excited she was.

Thank you so much, Big Apple. :)

Oh damn, I didn't know that Heavy D still sees MJ from time to time. That is great. These people made great comments. They were not telling MJ what to do with his comeback, per se, but they were just basically telling the truth. I think that everyone is waiting for the KING to return. :)

Brooke has got the hots for MJ heheh add her to that list.. along with Chili..lol heheh thats so cute :D...

Thans for that.

Oh damn, I didn't know that Heavy D still sees MJ from time to time. That is great. These people made great comments. They were not telling MJ what to do with his comeback, per se, but they were just basically telling the truth. I think that everyone is waiting for the KING to return

Agree Bee. I think that people are just desperate for him to come back. As we have been saying before it is the magic and the class acts of former years that are missing. Michael creates that excitement and buzz because he is elusive. He is a legend.

Brooke has got the hots for MJ heheh add her to that list.. along with Chili..lol heheh that's so cute :D...
Indeed that came outta nowhere and not to mention that she said she was just talking about him so it's funny how these things work out sometimes they are obsessed and fascinated with him.

Indeed that came outta nowhere and not to mention that she said she was just talking about him so it's funny how these things work out sometimes they are obsessed and fascinated with him.

LMAO I know huh..lol its cute. well Brooke and Chili anyonelse having a liking for MJ besides them???lol :D

I LOOOOOOOVED It!!!

ehy did I almost get teary eyed?!?!?!?! I'm not crazy...lol!!!! Don't judge me!

LOVE the lady with fat man scoop
and
LOOVE Brooke Hogan!! I'm watching her show EVERY episode!!!!lol! I know just how she feels!!!

OK, my crazy fan moment is over ....... :yes:

LOL @ Brooke Hogan. How cute.

It's good to see Michael has the support. Everyone's waiting. :wild:

Every single person said something positive! All the celebrities love MJ I have noticed, no matter who your talking to they all love him.

awwwwww. raaaawwwwwwRRR! That was some great comments.

Loved everything.

I never thought I would have anything in common with Brooke Hogan. Hah!

I can't access the video. What did each person say?

I find it laughable at times when people even question a comeback from a man who has nothing to prove. Maybe the question should be ask "how can MTV come back from that diaster of an award show?" These people crack me up.

yes, the MTV awards was a disaster.. the best performance IMO was Pink..

and they orchestrated the whole thing to help Britney's career.....(no offense to Britney fans but when I see unfair .. I have to take note).. let another actor.. let's say Rihanna.. show her crouch to the world.. go beserk on camera multiple times and total bomb on an award show's opening number.. which is so important for ratings to the the network and how they price advertising for the next year...

let Rihanna do that and see if MTV would rig awards to help her the next year...

from what I've read.. it sems MTV bosses.. were on their knees begging Michael to come.. but he
declined.. and can't blame him... you want Michael to MAYbe come MTV.. put out an FULL PAGE Ad in the New York Times.. apologizing to this iconic legend for the humilation you put him through in 2002...and then line up with your tongues out and kiss his black..******...

end of rant... and I digress...

back on topic..

Brook Hogan.. I would say the same thing.... thanks for posting that video... made my day!!

May this MTV thing is too young for me.. I just don't get it.. the talent was bismal...

I haven't watched the show, but I saw some pictures of Slash! That man is fine.

Slash's band is not that good, so he should team up with Michael. They should do a Mike & Slash thing.

I'm way out of topic...

yes, the MTV awards was a disaster.. the best performance IMO was Pink..

and they orchestrated the whole thing to help Britney's career.....(no offense to Britney fans but when I see unfair .. I have to take note).. let another actor.. let's say Rihanna.. show her crouch to the world.. go beserk on camera multiple times and total bomb on an award show's opening number.. which is so important for ratings to the the network and how they price advertising for the next year...

let Rihanna do that and see if MTV would rig awards to help her the next year...

from what I've read.. it sems MTV bosses.. were on their knees begging Michael to come.. but he
declined.. and can't blame him... you want Michael to MAYbe come MTV.. put out an FULL PAGE Ad in the New York Times.. apologizing to this iconic legend for the humilation you put him through in 2002...and then line up with your tongues out and kiss his black..******...

end of rant... and I digress...

back on topic..

Brook Hogan.. I would say the same thing.... thanks for posting that video... made my day!!

May this MTV thing is too young for me.. I just don't get it.. the talent was bismal...[/quote]

It's not too young, it just sucks. The whole industry sucks. There isn't a good artist out there under the age of 38.

LMFAOOOO BROOKE. :lmao: Who wouldn't want to have/maake babies with him. :shifty: LOL I always liked Brooke. :) She's nice. HAHA THE WAY she said it with this kind of passion. xD

BUT OMG. MICHAEL YOU MUST SEE THIS.
wink2ni3.gif
:woohoo:

My breath drew out when I listened to Brooke! Don't matter what age you are; a passion is a passion, and she clearly has the Passion for Mike Jackson. Woop, LOL! :rollin:

That was pleasing to watch. :) Thanks for posting it. Very up, positive, and light feeling. Brett Ratner's infectiously friendly manner was great to see and his heart-felt good will directed towards his friend could be felt and came through so very well. It puts a smile on one's face. Glad he was included.

It seems to me this MTV award show ended up being more about "Michael Jackson" than anything else. He was brought up in two commercials preceeding it; the actual show included several references to him; and now this "interviewing of many" about the question, "can he have a comeback?." I would guess pretty much everyone who watched this year's MTV award show, was left with Michael Jackson remaining strongly on their brain. He wasn't there; but his presence was undeniably felt. Even an MTV award show, after all this time, can still work to Michael Jackson's advantage. Nicely done.

What was that quote again, "And it's gonna be soon, sooner then they think"? I believe that's true.

I just saw the vid....and brooke OMG SHE IS SO COOL :)
It was great to see that there is still LOVE 4 MICHAEL!!! despite what the press think!. Ha! to the press!!!

Back