Will Michael Jackson Have A Comeback? Interview @ VMA 2008

Cool video tnx for posting:)
Think the music in the video is really irritating though :p

Yeah the background music is annoying :lol: I especially like what the duo (who are they?) say. Yeah , he's the man, you cant touch him :punk: :punk:

hahaha! Brooke Hogan screaming "I would have 2 more of Michael Jackson's babies if I could! Michael please please!!"

LMAO!

hahaha! Brooke Hogan screaming "I would have 2 more of Michael Jackson's babies if I could! Michael please please!!"

LMAO!

What makes me laugh about that comment is that, to have two MORE of Michael Jacksons babies, she would of needed to have at least one with him already lol !!
hahaha :)

Last edited:
^^ hahah I know lol.. I think she was just talking out of excitement lol...

yeah I noticed that to Dats..I wonder why he was acting like that?

Jermaine Dupree's attitude was kind of strange,

I sort of think that Jermaine Dupree didn't want to end up answering a MILLION questions from this lady. LOL!

You just know once she got Jermaine up to her mic, she would have fired him up with a million questions regarding Michael AND his family. Especially since Jermaine is the only person on the red-carpet who may actually have some knowledge as to what goes on with the Jackson family.

Yes, I was thinking that too, Apple. Hee would probable go home to a 'spanking' from Janet.

:rofl:

i think he honestly didnt know anything regarding michael's new album. even if he knew sth he def wouldnt tell but here he seemed like he really knew nothing. if michaels own brothers havent heard any of the new music or much info about it why would jan's bf ?

Aaaawww...that was a great video. Thanks for posting. And yeah Brooke Hogan was so funny!! "OMG, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I'd have two more of his babies!!" :lol: :lol: So sweet! :wub:

Yes, I was thinking that too, Apple. Hee would probable go home to a 'spanking' from Janet.

Dats, that lady interviewer got it all wrong. She SHOULD have asked Jermaine about Janet's upcoming concerts. That at least would have gotten Jermaine's attention, and then she could have asked him about MJ. LOL!

Homegirl played it all wrong!

Thank god Jermaine Dupree doesn't know about his album! I mean imagine if he works on the album with MJ, it would be a disaster! pheww

lol...yeah...that's cool beans as the first american idol winner would say..lol!

and...lovin Brooke Hogan's comment! lol

:D:clapping::punk:

brooke likes mike ?? :eek:
:doh: never would have guessed :no:

I can't access the video. What did each person say?

I find it laughable at times when people even question a comeback from a man who has nothing to prove. Maybe the question should be ask "how can MTV come back from that diaster of an award show?" These people crack me up.

Back