Will.I.Am Talks About MJ Again

I remember reading this before, too, but it was hilarious to read it again :lol:
Will tells things so funnily.

Will.I.Am is the best producer Mike can hire right now. He fits Michael's style like a glove. I wonder if there were any more recording sessions between the two besides what went down in Ireland.

All right, well after we perform with the Peas, I’m performing with Prince. You should come to the show. So Prince invited me to perform with him at the Palms. Maybe you can come see me perform with Prince. So Michael Jackson says, “Oh really? I’d love to. Call Prince and see if it’s cool.” I call Prince’s assistant. She’s like sure. So I’m like, “Yo, Mike, it’s great.”

Come on, dude. This sh*t ain’t real. To me, that that happened, it sounds like a big ass lie, right? Yeah, I’ll just call Prince and then bring Michael Jackson but it’s the realest sh*t.

lol DUDE, you really can't just call up Prince and then tell Mike, hey you wanna come??!!

I mean, man do I WISH i had prince and michael on speed dial!!!!!!! ENVY ATTACK!!!!

I'm sorry to always be the guy that has to go off topic in every damn thread - but I know that you guys would like to see this.
Well at least you all who haven't seen it already:

[size=-2](might as well point out that he doesn't talk about Michael in any of the videos, so you don't get upset)[/size]

It becuase its an older slang term not used by the younger generation
or musicians in general_ Will is probably use to much harsher language
and thought it was cute that Mike said "Oh rats" instead of cussing.

I would love to hear Michael say
"Oh Rats" :wub: :LOL:
Thanx for your help qbee:)

Back