Will.I.Am: Finished Working on Dance Album With Michael

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
It doesn't sound real...will i am said Michael called him on Father's day knowing that he doesn't have a father (not children). This article is not right.

I've seen the video of Will I Am saying that same thing, just not about the crotch grab.

wow...so the posters like Dancemaster and MJ SexBomb that wanted a "no ballads" album almost got what they wanted. Maybe they will still get it but everything is up in the air now, and the master, Michael, wont be there to make the final decision.

Hey I loved the heal the world ballads. There weren't many soft ballad songs by MJ I liked that weren't the heal the world kind. I was simply afraid of it's impact on his album sales, and I truly wanted MJ to witness his comeback.

In light of what has happened I hope there are heal the world ballads on his album. I think it will help the sales, and I want to hear them. Those songs hit me the hardest for right now. I think his river ripple would have been a success either way. I think despite many American's reservations about his personal life, a song about the environment probably would have worked.

Back