Why there was so fancy kitchen at Neverland if he didn't eat nothing but carrots only?!

Uhm, Michael Jackson? :D

:punk::punk::punk:

MJHIStoryTourTWYMMF.jpg

^^^In all seriousness, Maestro there doesn't look like he's starving on carrots only. What did Paris say about the best French Toast?

And all the stories about candy, sushi and so forth? Sounds like Dinner was taken seriously at his house!

this pic belongs to the manhood thread!:ph34r:

A vegetarian who eats chicken is an omnivore in denial I guess? I know he was a vegetarian in the 80s. I think he stopped because doctors suggested he add meat to his diet, like fish. And if all he ate were carrots, then he would turn orange because of the carotene. :ph34r:

A vegetarian who eats chicken is an omnivore in denial I guess? I know he was a vegetarian in the 80s. I think he stopped because doctors suggested he add meat to his diet, like fish. And if all he ate were carrots, then he would turn orange because of the carotene. :ph34r:

Thanks. The best answer for a long time on this board. I didn't know you would turn orange!

see this is how rumors get started about Michael. he definitely ate more than carrots..he had a healthy diet yes..but he loved KFC...and alot of other foods I am sure :)..after all Michael wasn't a bunny.

For the other people that ate there besides him.....haha

OMG, this reminds me of when i was like 12 years old.

I heard a rumor that he ate only bread and orange juice.

So I tried to do the same for like...a day and a half, lol.
I didn't last too long.

see this is how rumors get started about Michael. he definitely ate more than carrots..he had a healthy diet yes..but he loved KFC...and alot of other foods I am sure :)..after all Michael wasn't a bunny.

ROFL! Michael as a bunny! hahahaha.. so funny!

he says he only eats vegetable, but doctors kept adding chicken and fish on his diet.

he also says he does not like to eat anything that was alive and then it was now dead on his plate.

This thread made me laugh, thanks guys! In all seriousness: someone who does not eat meat and fish but does eat milk, cheese and eggs like Michael did in the 80's ( because of his acne to help his skin improve) is called a lacto-ovo-vegetarian. I know this because I am a lacto-ovo-vegetarian/
A carnivore is someone ( usuallly this phrase refers to animals) who eats only meats
An omnivore eats everything - meat, fish, dairy products and vegetables and grains.
A herbivore is the kind of animal that eats only grasses, roots and leafs, vegetables ( a bunny, cows, horses).

Albert Einstein once said "If the whole world became vegetarian, there wouldn't be any hunger anywhere in the world". Not literally.

Here are his quotes:

"Our task must be to free ourselves . . . by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel Prize 1921

Back