Why there was so fancy kitchen at Neverland if he didn't eat nothing but carrots only?!

Topflux

Proud Member
I have never understood that. So he just let everyone else eat like kings and queens but ate only carrots? I always imagined Michael was like wanting to eat together, have prayers and all.

b/c he had the money, what's up with your threads in the wrong forum these days?

Well, from what I know, Michael did indeed eat with his children on the dinner table when he could. The issue was that he was barely at Neverland to enjoy it. Between 1988 and 2005 he went on three world tours and was traveling most of the time either on business or for other causes. And we also know that most of the time he checked into hotels and stuff. Basically I think it boils down to your ideal lifestyle versus reality. Although he would've liked to live a normal life, his career and his professional obligations simply required him to be constantly working and on the move..

I can't see this forum. Now I was forwarded here, but there's only like 4 or 5 forums and then the history section! Why you can't enter this section at all?

Oh now I suddenly see it but The Case section is above it.. It wasn't like that before. And it was more differently. I don't wanna make crazy threads in the wrong section even thou it's hard to sleep this time around.

I think he ate much more than people think. He wouldn't have been performing like that otherwise. He needed proteins and fats. But probably his metabolism is kinda slow and that made people think he doesn't eat almost anything.

:smilerolleyes:

mj-dont-like-carrots-michael-jackson-funny-moments-11317355-600-480.jpg

Why you take it so funny? :lol: I think it's a bit weird too because no one can live like that but many people thought he only ate carrots. It was even in a magazine in the end of 90's. But I think also it must be BS. Wasn't he vegetarian who ate also chicken? Did he drink milk and used also eggs? What is it called if you eat vegetables, but also chicken and milk and egg products?

... What is it called if you eat vegetables, but also chicken and milk and egg products?

Uhm, Michael Jackson? :D

:smilerolleyes:

mj-dont-like-carrots-michael-jackson-funny-moments-11317355-600-480.jpg
:punk::punk::punk:

MJHIStoryTourTWYMMF.jpg

^^^In all seriousness, Maestro there doesn't look like he's starving on carrots only. What did Paris say about the best French Toast?

And all the stories about candy, sushi and so forth? Sounds like Dinner was taken seriously at his house!

Last edited:
he didnt only like carrots he liked chicken and all and if he wanted a kitchen to do nothing with he could :lol:

He ate fried chicken. So no one can say he only ate carrots.

huh? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. No one can eat only carrots, come on. That is tabloid rumor...Everything you hear about MJJ, you need to take with grain of salt.

Michael only ate carrots? like a rabbit? hee hee... But he loves KFC!

You mean there's no vegaterians who eat chicken?

No. If a person is a vegetarian, they don't meat. If a person is a vegan, then they don't eat anything that comes from an animal, no meat, no dairy, etc.

I think the word you were looking for before was omnivore.

^ I don't know for sure, but I think he says so himself in Moonwalk. I remember there was a campaign for vegetarism (in the Netherlands) in which lots of celebs who were vegetarians were listed, including Michael and Madonna, and it said: So why not you? But it's a known fact that Michael ate chicken from the late nineties onwards. So he wasn't really strict with it. I always loved the idea of him being vegetarian. Sparing animal lives also helps healing the world.

Back