Why only one has MJ release one real music video in the 00s?

The fact is that sony boycotted the whole project for invy and actually I was hoping that MJ will have done something by himself like many big artists do, they promote tours by themselfes or they make videos by themselfes, and MJ used to do it back in the 90s... was really disappointed to see him complain about Sony and not doing anything by himself, I found it kind of childish...
Then also it has been 10 years now that noone has produced any expensive video.

Then after the trial I think MJ decided to keep living his own life with his family and leave for a while (or forever) the spotlight, I really think he got things to do like running the business with Sony ATV, his own business with those sharks and lawsuites and live happily with his childern. Its funny that many artist of his own age do the same, but nobody is after them asking why the don't do anything, just because some artist in their 50 keep on going on tour and deliver some kind of music it doen't mean anything... most of the time is a choice, and people have to respect that and respect the fact MJ is not only a musician he is also a person and if when he was 20 he wanted fame and success and wanted to entertain the world, probably now that he is turning 50 what he wants is something different.

This sounds really offensive towards MJ though it might not be your intention. Words like that are simply unfair.

Not my intention but it's just how I feel about it. The last 8 years, all we had were delays, disappointments, media scandals and one mediocre music video.

Back