Why only one has MJ release one real music video in the 00s?

Because of the issues with SONY... EVERYTHING was scratched after there stuff went bad.. Mike wanted to release UNBREAKABLE as the first single with a 20 minute short film... Simply put EVERYTHING was ruined due to SONY..

Also Mike was recording a video for ONE MORE CHANCE when he was forced to go to Cali in 2003, after Neverland was raided and the warrent for his arrest.. They never finished filming.

Because of the issues with SONY... EVERYTHING was scratched after there stuff went bad.. Mike wanted to release UNBREAKABLE as the first single with a 20 minute short film... Simply put EVERYTHING was ruined due to SONY..

Also Mike was recording a video for ONE MORE CHANCE when he was forced to go to Cali in 2003, after Neverland was raided and the warrent for his arrest.. They never finished filming.

Ok do you wish MJ would release one BRAND NEW short film the end of the 00s? I wish so..

it's never to late ....we still have sometime....let's pray and wait

Come on MJ is turning 50 and cant dance or sing like he use too ?? come on??
What's that supposed to mean? Jackie Chan is 53 and can still move pretty good and he's broken a LOT of bones over the years. But JC does keep himself in shape. Mike has always said he doesn't like working out. There's lots of singers older than Mike that can sing just fine like Sting, Stevie Wonder, Al Green, etc. James Brown was still performing up til his death and he was in his 70s. Mike doesn't smoke, or do heavy drugs which can affect the voice. Not keeping the vocal cords in shape by not singing or too much oversinging can also affect the voice.
This lady in the video is 65. If she can do this, Mike can surely still dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBEaN80YVs

Last edited:
What's that supposed to mean? Jackie Chan is 53 and can still move pretty good and he's broken a LOT of bones over the years. But JC does keep himself in shape. Mike has always said he doesn't like working out. There's lots of singers older than Mike that can sing just fine like Sting, Stevie Wonder, Al Green, etc. James Brown was still performing up til his death and he was in his 70s. Mike doesn't smoke, or do heavy drugs which can affect the voice. Not keeping the vocal cords in shape by not singing or too much oversinging can also affect the voice.
This lady in the video is 65. If she can do this, Mike can surely still dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBEaN80YVs

There's a huge difference from the dangerous tour to the history tour...something changed....and his dancing wasn't as sharp as it was on dangerous tour....and his voice...whatever happened there. On the other hand...on MTV 2001 and BET 2003...he seemed to be better than ever. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than 1 Michael Jackson....he cloned himself and the clone has glitches!

RS

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Michael still has incredible dancing technique. His most recent performances confirm this. Admittedly, Michael isn't as fast as he used to be but that's expected with age. Its incredible to believe that a man of 30 onwards was able to perform to such extreme and present such intricate dance routines whilst embarking on extensive and exhausting tours.

And I disagree w/RS regarding the differences in performance achievements between the Dangerous and HIStory tour. Even though his dancing did seem slower, I believe that it was more fluent and adopted a new height of dancing in his career. Everything on that tour seemed to be choregraphed perfectly, esp billing jean. Compare the differences between the dangerous and HIStory performances of this song and I guarentee most people would agree that Michael's take on this song during the HIStory era is more favourable.

Another example is the dancing routine in Ghosts. This has got to be the best dancing Michael has showcased in his career, and look how late on in his legacy he managed to amaze us.

Michael can do anything if he puts his mind to it. Don't underestimate the unexpected.

P.s - and the comment about the clone, that's just redicilous

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt mike also have plans do a promo video for his resurrection album that would have hit in 2003, but instead we got number ones. I hear it was going to have a zombie theme about it and be directed by bret ratner. Also there was that edgar allan poe film. Shame about all the bad times. Imagine what good times it would have been with these films

well he only did one for Invincible because of the whole Sony mess, his next chance to do one was One More Chance which he was filming but we never saw because of the trial cr*p and hes not had a new song since then so no new video.

didnt mike also have plans do a promo video for his resurrection album that would have hit in 2003, but instead we got number ones. I hear it was going to have a zombie theme about it and be directed by bret ratner. Also there was that edgar allan poe film. Shame about all the bad times. Imagine what good times it would have been with these films

i've never heard of that, i dont think there would have been a new album that soon after Invincible and i dont think he wud do the whole zombie thing again after Thriller and Ghosts

The ressurection title was rumoured.. We had no confirmation about that.. He was working on music YES, that was confirmed, but the album title etc.. We have no idea..

James brown was still dancing into his 60's
and entertaining in his 70's so that is not true
MJ is in better shape today then he was is 2001
50 is not old .. Fred astare was in his prime in
his 50's ... GET IT RIGHT ... :)

well remember the song cry had a video......:hysterical: lol just kidding. but yeah sony and his legal troubles are the main reasons.

if u feel that way, why make this thread and ask why he hasn't had a short film? doesn't he DANCE and MOVE in his videos?

this looks like a backhanded thread. ask a question, then when people reply, back hand those replies w/ something that contradicts the whole purpose of the thread....c'mon

I think the situation with Sony was MJ wanted videos that were to expensive while his sales were not as high as they once were. A Record lable has no problem giving you a budget for expensive videos if your sales are high, but i think Sony took a wait and see approach before committing to expensive videos and shelling out the cash with invincible in 2001.

The sales for History and Blood on the Dance floor were not as high as they hoped considering how much they spent on promotion and videos.

I think the situation with Sony was MJ wanted videos that were to expensive while his sales were not as high as they once were. A Record lable has no problem giving you a budget for expensive videos if your sales are high, but i think Sony took a wait and see approach before committing to expensive videos and shelling out the cash with invincible in 2001.

The sales for History and Blood on the Dance floor were not as high as they hoped considering how much they spent on promotion and videos.

Your whole Theory falls apart becuase the info you stated
to back it up is false...

Both Albums did Awesome in sales

HIStory Vol. I in 2001, the second disc, HIStory Continues, contained fifteen new songs. The album debuted at number one on the charts, has been certified for seven million shipments in the US and sold 1.5 million copies in the UK. It is the best-selling multiple-disc album of all-time

In 1997, Jackson released Blood On The Dance Floor which contained re-mixes of hit singles from HIStory and five new songs. The record sold six million copies worldwide, becoming the best-selling remix album.
It reached number one in the UK, as did the title track. In the US, the
album was certified platinum

Last edited:
History did not sale 7 million in the USA. It was in the 3.5 to 4 million range. Blood on the Dance floor barely sold a million in the USA.

Those are not high enough sales to get a 20 million dollar video for Unbreakable.

A artist shouldn't need a expensive video like that anyway just to sale the album. If the music is hot then people will buy it. Unbreakable was only hot to die hard fans.

I remember 92.3 the beat with Steve Harvey and Power 106 in LA California playing the entire album for listeners and pretty much every listener did not even like the up tempo tracks. They prefered Butteflies, Break of Dawn and Heaven Can wait. This is why Butterflies got released because Radio was playing it without Sony's permission. They weren't playing Unbreakble without Sony's permission because they were not feelin that track.

He's going to do just fine. It's not like 50 is the new 90.

i hope not then i only have a few yrs lol
i m sure that mj can get in perfect shape if he wants to be he always did that when he made vid or tour remember the interview with one of his personal trainers who said that this man knew how to work hard

You Rocky my world is the only short flim to have MJ in in the 00s why is that?

I can't believe that there are still fans asking questions like that.......

The 00's are a worthless decade for an MJ-fan.

This sounds really offensive towards MJ though it might not be your intention. Words like that are simply unfair.

Last edited:
Back