Why michael hand is like this ??

We've seen it on many pictures. Michael tried so hard to hide it. He was so shy and probably scared of being made fun of. Being in the spotlight for your whole life probably made him more aware then any person in this world, how it's about looks as well.

Just think of it that it was the reason he was always covered under so many clothes. Under his clothes his vitiligo showed and wasn't evenent out.

It doesn't matter wether we're black, white, green, red, patched or spotted. We're all the same :) Just wished everyone would think that.

LOL i dunno.

maybe a fake hand to joke with the kid (forgot his name)

39404_01290328421.jpg

OMG , What is this :( ?

Hello. :waving:
Here is some information on Michael's case with Vitiligo. Watch videos below. My sister has Vitiligo,it started showing at around 5 years of age.

Sony has restricted this video below from being played on certain sites such as this one so just click the link to view it here:
Vitiligo: Did Michael Jackson REALLY have this skin disorder

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that beautiful video of MJ TheHeroez. Some of us are still learning about this terrible disease and the other challenges Michael had to face. My father suffered from excema and my niece suffers from psoriasis; both are painful and disfiguring. God Bless Michael!

Kim

Michael suffered so much because if this desease...my heart got broken when I heard Katherine said that Michael thought he had to do a treatement so he doesn't look like a " spotted cow"...so painfull...and even like that he was so sweet,so full of joy and ready to share with us so much love!

Poor Michael... :cry:

What a strong person he was. Gosh... he's such a shy and sensitive person to begin with; yet, he had to live with such a horrible disfiguring skin disorder...

I saw a guy with vitiligo in a store a couple months ago. Seriously, vitiligo is devastating to look at.

Michael had every reason to depigment his skin to even out the patches...

I agree. I always feel for people with it especially those around the eyes and mouth. I know if I was in Michael's place I would have done the same thing about it.

Back